Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Texans, December 5, 2021, 1:00 PM EST

NFLfan

Just now, NFLfan said:

He's out. He will not come back. :(  We are losing to a winless team.

Yea pretty rough, I thought for sure he was good for 2 scores today…hurts my playoff chances pretty bad. 

Look at me being selfish, hope he is OK and hope they can pull it out for you!

• Thanks 1

Just now, coming on strong said:

fisher is having such a bad today .  the whole offense cant pick up a blitz

It has not been a day to remember for them in pass or run blocking. At least not remember in a positive light. Fisher must have decided his bye was going to be 2 weeks or something. Yikes on bikes he’s been not good today. 

Just now, John Waylon said:

Hey, Wentz didn’t see the sack coming and try a left handed throw over his head with his eyes closed…

I’ll take it!

He should've pulled a Magic Johnson and threw it behind his back to Taylor haha , You can tell I am bored now but happy we are winning that is for sure. If we would've lost this game, it would've been this in here belly flop GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

dayo can play inside in pass rushing downs .

That's what I mean. Dayo, like they said, will start at just DE, but will move inside after he gets his feet wet.

Not sure if they meant he'll be a tweener like Autry, or at some point be our 3T. 

Either way, I think next year he's basically like Autry was last year, early down DE, late down 3T/DT.

8 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

So do you give him another year or cut bait?

He's still struggling a lot.

If he's not looking a lot better by the end of the year, I cut bait.

Leno was be a FA if they don't extend him soon. I'd go after him, and there are a couple other FAs that are good/interesting. 

Given our OL spend, we really need to draft a guy that we can ride some cheap years though. 

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I would rest Wentz and Taylor at this point, don't risk injury. Turn Out the Lights the Party is Over The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)- by the way the Bengals only down 24-22.

Still lots of time left in that game.  I am  rooting for the Bengals.

• Like 1

• NFLfan locked and unpinned this topic
  • NFLfan unfeatured this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Aww that really sucks. Fingers crossed he comes back strong next year - he deserves it. 
    • Sweet, Ya you got the spot.    Dm the email you want me to send the invite to.  You've been around a long time, glad to have you on board. 
    • It’s one practice.    One.    And from one practice you’ve extrapolated that this will be a problem all season long and we’ll miss the playoffs.    All from one practice.    I think you’re reading way too much into way too little.   Is it possible you’re right?  Sure. But it’s not likely.       OL play is typically slow to come around.   It takes time to gel.    Whatever the line is today, it should get better over time.    It started slow last year when injuries hit 4 of our 5 starting lineman.  But eventually the line gelled and Taylor ran for 1800 yards.   Remember?    This year we have two new starters on the line.   It’s going to take time.  Give it time.  
    • Im not a big fan of responding to a post with a mountain if stats, but these are pretty simple and straight forward.   Matt Ryan has 100 completions in 12 practices of 11 on 11 drills.   Thus doesn’t include 7 on 7 or any other drills, just 11 on 11.    Here’s how the receptions breakdown:   1.   Pittman    30 2.  Granson   14 3.  MAC.         13 4.  Taylor.        11 5.   Hines.       10 6.   Campbell.  8 7.    Pierce.       5 8.   Dulin.         4 9.   Ogletree.   3 10.  Patmon.    1 11.  Coutee.     1   That's 100 receptions.   Campbell is right in the middle of the group.   And 4 of the 5 WRs with fewer receptions are behind him.  PC is NOT having a quiet camp.   This is misinformation and bad analysis.   About 10 days ago fans here were predicting Granson wouldn’t make the 53.   How does that look now?    Could PC get cut?   Sure.  But it’s a long shot.  
    • Classy reaction from the kid. Best of luck in your recovery!
  • Members

• ThePowerslave

ThePowerslave 39

• Architects08

Architects08 283

• Narcosys

Narcosys 595

• stitches

stitches 11,869

• JlynRN

JlynRN 504

• ShowMeTheLayups