Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Texans, December 5, 2021, 1:00 PM EST

NFLfan

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NFLfan said:

He's out. He will not come back. :(  We are losing to a winless team.

Yea pretty rough, I thought for sure he was good for 2 scores today…hurts my playoff chances pretty bad. 

Look at me being selfish, hope he is OK and hope they can pull it out for you!

Just now, coming on strong said:

fisher is having such a bad today .  the whole offense cant pick up a blitz

It has not been a day to remember for them in pass or run blocking. At least not remember in a positive light. Fisher must have decided his bye was going to be 2 weeks or something. Yikes on bikes he’s been not good today. 

Just now, John Waylon said:

Hey, Wentz didn’t see the sack coming and try a left handed throw over his head with his eyes closed…

I’ll take it!

He should've pulled a Magic Johnson and threw it behind his back to Taylor haha , You can tell I am bored now but happy we are winning that is for sure. If we would've lost this game, it would've been this in here belly flop GIF

16 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

dayo can play inside in pass rushing downs .

That's what I mean. Dayo, like they said, will start at just DE, but will move inside after he gets his feet wet.

Not sure if they meant he'll be a tweener like Autry, or at some point be our 3T. 

Either way, I think next year he's basically like Autry was last year, early down DE, late down 3T/DT.

8 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

So do you give him another year or cut bait?

He's still struggling a lot.

If he's not looking a lot better by the end of the year, I cut bait.

Leno was be a FA if they don't extend him soon. I'd go after him, and there are a couple other FAs that are good/interesting. 

Given our OL spend, we really need to draft a guy that we can ride some cheap years though. 

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I would rest Wentz and Taylor at this point, don't risk injury. Turn Out the Lights the Party is Over The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)- by the way the Bengals only down 24-22.

Still lots of time left in that game.  I am  rooting for the Bengals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Adonai Mitchell 1.1% drop rate. Wow!!! Ladd McConkey runs great routes.       Based on this, guys, Brian Thomas Jr. at #15, I will not complain whatsoever  
    • I accept this analysis as an upgrade to instant analysis that was a few days after the draft. There's a year of information to go off of now, and it's the first major step to knowing who is more or less likely to be a hit or a bust in the NFL. I acknowledged that a lot of our 2023 draft class had injury issues. However, that doesn't mean you can say they would be a hit if they weren't injured, it just means you don't know and their development is pushed down the line. For some, it could mean they hit next year, for others, it could mean Ballard drafts competition to battle them for their spot on the team.    Right now, it's a below average draft class with 1 year of sample size. That can change. It does depend a lot on how Richardson does. However, I will stick with what I said earlier that our draft classes seem to get injured more than any other team. It could be due to bad luck or the number of players we draft every year, or it could be due to Ballard avoiding injury concerns when drafting players. It seems to be a pattern.
    • Being from Jersey, very hard to believe the Jets didn't make the list. Their fan base is WASTED before they enter the stadium! And they leave by halftime to sober up to be able drive home! 
    • Let’s be real last years draft class is going to come down to how Richardson does.  You can’t give any kind of realistic grade when the guy who the whole draft class is going to be judged on only played five games and only finished one of them.  The Colts draft class last year grade is incomplete until we know more about Richardson.
    • I think he meant if Luck had returned in 2019, the Colts were poised to win it all which I don't agree with. I think they still needed quite a bit to win it all.
  • Members

• Dark Superman

Dark Superman 1,764

• CheezyColt

CheezyColt 880

• G8R

G8R 43

• DaColts85

DaColts85 955

• w87r

w87r 12,586

Moderators