Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Texans, December 5, 2021, 1:00 PM EST

NFLfan

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NFLfan said:

He's out. He will not come back. :(  We are losing to a winless team.

Yea pretty rough, I thought for sure he was good for 2 scores today…hurts my playoff chances pretty bad. 

Look at me being selfish, hope he is OK and hope they can pull it out for you!

Just now, coming on strong said:

fisher is having such a bad today .  the whole offense cant pick up a blitz

It has not been a day to remember for them in pass or run blocking. At least not remember in a positive light. Fisher must have decided his bye was going to be 2 weeks or something. Yikes on bikes he’s been not good today. 

Just now, John Waylon said:

Hey, Wentz didn’t see the sack coming and try a left handed throw over his head with his eyes closed…

I’ll take it!

He should've pulled a Magic Johnson and threw it behind his back to Taylor haha , You can tell I am bored now but happy we are winning that is for sure. If we would've lost this game, it would've been this in here belly flop GIF

16 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

dayo can play inside in pass rushing downs .

That's what I mean. Dayo, like they said, will start at just DE, but will move inside after he gets his feet wet.

Not sure if they meant he'll be a tweener like Autry, or at some point be our 3T. 

Either way, I think next year he's basically like Autry was last year, early down DE, late down 3T/DT.

8 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

So do you give him another year or cut bait?

He's still struggling a lot.

If he's not looking a lot better by the end of the year, I cut bait.

Leno was be a FA if they don't extend him soon. I'd go after him, and there are a couple other FAs that are good/interesting. 

Given our OL spend, we really need to draft a guy that we can ride some cheap years though. 

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I would rest Wentz and Taylor at this point, don't risk injury. Turn Out the Lights the Party is Over The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)- by the way the Bengals only down 24-22.

Still lots of time left in that game.  I am  rooting for the Bengals.

Archived