Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bills, Sunday, Nov. 21, 2021, 1:00 PM EST

NFLfan

Last drive highlights where not having that Alpha edge rusher is ultimately what holds this defense back.

The whole point of going zone heavy is prevent the long pass like Allen to Knox. You only get that if you can send 5 receivers out leaving one on ones for edge guys.

That doesnt happen if there is Mathis or Freeney type who beat their guy clean and make Allen uncomfortable in the pocket.

Just now, indyagent17 said:

Taylor is having a monster game against the best defense in the league. 

The Bills r not that good. Thier stats were inflated as they played crap teams. That being said. Reich awesome game plan. Pound thr rock on a smaller D front. Bils remind me of the Dungy defences

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

24-23 Pack, heck of a game there. Hopefully this guy pulls it out Happy GIF

I'm hoping he will manage the game and not play hero ball. Run the ball! We (Vikes) need to milk the clock. 2:20 

Uh oh. TD to Justin Jefferson. 2:17 left for Aaron. Vikes do lead by 7

• Like 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Nah, you aren't stealing anyone's thunder today. Nobody in the media, NFL today, ESPN, sports talk radio picked us to win this game. Many were even saying the Bills were the best team in the AFC. We beat a very good QB and a good team. End of story. 

Yes all their loses had built in excuses. They got owned today by a physical colts team. Don't know why the speedy bills wanted rain

• Like 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Nah, you aren't stealing anyone's thunder today. Nobody in the media, NFL today, ESPN, sports talk radio picked us to win this game. Many were even saying the Bills were the best team in the AFC. We beat a very good QB and a good team. End of story. 

Look at my posts. I said this game favored the Colts. They are playing a smaller front and Allan struggles with zone teams. Never expected this blow out

6 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

The Bills r not that good. Thier stats were inflated as they played crap teams. That being said. Reich awesome game plan. Pound thr rock on a smaller D front. Bils remind me of the Dungy defences

I meant to say their defence is not that good not the team as a whole.

5 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Lol. For once give the Colts credit. They are a good team!!! Saying the Bills aren't good makes this look like a cheap win. This is a great win all around!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

Lol. For once give the Colts credit. They are a good team!!! Saying the Bills aren't good makes this look like a cheap win. This is a great win all around!!!

I meant to say their defence. They played a lot of bad teams. Still have a good  O. I did favor  the Colts today because I felt their O line would push the D line around. They are small upfront.