Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Your NFL Draft Plans?

Ohio Colt

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to wear my torn and tattered #18 colts jersey and cry endlessly while screaming "WHY GOD WHY" at my television. Also, I will be serving tacos.

:spit: lol......but I can give you 28 million reasons why although none of those would be the biggest reason

:spit: lol......but I can give you 28 million reasons why although none of those would be the biggest reason

lol....as long as folks realize I was just being silly. Seriously excited about what were doing with those 2nd, 3rd and 4th round picks.

lol....as long as folks realize I was just being silly. Seriously excited about what were doing with those 2nd, 3rd and 4th round picks.

Ill be excited to hear Lucks name called and completely baffled if I hear RGIII's name called, I've kept my slightly high bloodpressure under complete control, it would be a utter shame for me to blow a gasket or pop a blood vessel just by the commish Goodell uttering the wrong name, I like RGIII alot but Luck takes the cake. but with all that said my attention will be on the 2-7 picks alot of people disagree about me wanting to take Jenkins and with Just cause, if Gilmore is their yes take him over Jenkins but that is our top need in my opinion especially since Fleener wont be their Im sure, and their no corner better in the draft then Jenkins except maybe Claiborne, hes worth the risk, if we get any Corner besides him we will be looking at a project player (in other words a player that will travel from team to team throughout his career in MOST cases but not all, considering the other top corners should be all gone by the time were up in the 2ND Ill take my chances, risk versus reward, the risk is worth the reward

I think the Colts will be doing quite a bit of live streaming, especially around the #1 draft pick so, I think I will likely be opening the chat room.

So, I'll be here.

Usually my husband watches all of it and yells at me when the colts pick is coming up. Usually I'm frustrated when they skip over it.

What are you doing Thursday night, Friday night, Saturday?

Thursday night I'll probably watch the draft by myself. Have to work the next day. Want to really soak in all the first round picks as well.

Friday night I'm having over about a dozen guys from work to watch what should be the most interesting part. Saturday afternoon I'll be at a Cincinnati Reds game so I'll need to dvr it and hopefully no one texts me the picks.

I work all three nights, so it'll be business as usual but I'll watch the highlights when I get home.

I'll just watch the first pick to see if Irsay makes the "RG3 mistake" and hands Luck to the Redskins on a silver platter. Then, if Irsay blows it I'll start checking around to see who might be interested in a pair of season tickets.

ohhhh....don't give in to that phony suspense. There is more of a chance that you would scratch-off a winning lottery ticket while being simultaneously speared by an HIV positive unicorn.

ohhhh....don't give in to that phony suspense. There is more of a chance that you would scratch-off a winning lottery ticket while being simultaneously speared by an HIV positive unicorn.

Hey, don't laugh! I read somewhere that very thing happened in a trailer park near Brownsville and the woman hurt was operated on by aliens that abducted her and the unicorn.....

There is more of a chance that you would scratch-off a winning lottery ticket while being simultaneously speared by an HIV positive unicorn.

:lol: And sadly somewhere in Vegas you could probably find out the precise odds.

"Uh, was that for a male, female, or confused unicorn?"

Wow - I find watching the draft about as exciting as watching the grass grow. So I'll probably do that instead. I love football but I can find out who everyone picks later. We are going to Seattle and the Olympic Pennisula for the weekend so it will be some great food and probably a good hike in the mountains if the weather cooperates.

I'm sure everything I'll need to know will be right here come Monday.

I'm on vacation next week & I've told the wie that we should go to The Blue Crew Sports Bar on Thursday for the draft. It's a 4hr drive for us. We are going to STL on Friday and Saturday which is the same drive from Indy or from our house. We haven't been to the LOC yet and thought we could see that on Friday before heading down I70 to STL.