North: Browns

WC Chiefs Colts Ravens 

NFC

South: Buccaneers 

East: Cowboys

West: Rams

North: Packers 

WC Vikings Seahawks Saints 

I haven't decided on our division yet (it is 50/50 IMO) and what scares me is, whoever doesn't win the AFC South will probably miss the playoffs. Here is why:

AFC East winner - Bills

AFC West winner - Chiefs

AFC North winner - Browns

AFC South winner - ?

-my 3 wildcards are the Ravens, Dolphins, and Patriots. There are usually 1 or 2 different teams that make the playoffs that didn't the previous season. I think Dolphins and Pats get in. That leaves either the Colts or Titans out if they don't win their division. I see a team like the Steelers winning 10 games at most if one is wondering, they will miss the playoffs IMO. I think the Patriots bounce back and win 11 or so games, BB is too great a coach to miss the playoffs 2 years in a row. They made a lot of decent moves to upgrade their roster this offseason as well. Dolphins missed the playoffs last year by an eye lash, they get in this season. They have a good team.

When it comes to the Titans and Colts, 11 wins is probable for both but tiebreakers are going to be huge period in the AFC.

=I can't totally call the NFC either because is Rodgers going to play for GB? If he does than the Pack will win the NFC North, if he doesn't than they will miss the playoffs entirely.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I haven't decided on our division yet (it is 50/50 IMO) and what scares me is, whoever doesn't win the AFC South will probably miss the playoffs. Here is why:

AFC East winner - Bills

AFC West winner - Chiefs

AFC North winner - Browns

AFC South winner - ?

-my 3 wildcards are the Ravens, Dolphins, and Patriots. There are usually 1 or 2 different teams that make the playoffs that didn't the previous season. I think Dolphins and Pats get in. That leaves either the Colts or Titans out if they don't win their division. I see a team like the Steelers winning 10 games at most if one is wondering, they will miss the playoffs IMO. I think the Patriots bounce back and win 11 or so games, BB is too great a coach to miss the playoffs 2 years in a row. They made a lot of decent moves to upgrade their roster this offseason as well. Dolphins missed the playoffs last year by an eye lash, they get in this season. They have a good team.

When it comes to the Titans and Colts, 11 wins is probable for both but tiebreakers are going to be huge period in the AFC.

=I can't totally call the NFC either because is Rodgers going to play for GB? If he does than the Pack will win the NFC North, if he doesn't than they will miss the playoffs entirely.

You do know the Colts play the Dolphins?

You do know there are now 7 teams in each conference that make the playoffs?

You do know Tua is still the starting QB, and Fitz is no longer the backup?

Ask your Doctor if chilling and calming down is right for you?!?      :thmup:

3 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

AFC

South: Titans

East: Bills

West: Chargers 

WC Chiefs Colts Ravens 

NFC

South: Buccaneers 

East: Cowboys

West: Rams

North: Packers 

WC Vikings Seahawks Saints 

The Chargers?    The Chargers?!?    

You might be the most pro-Chargers football fan there is.

Over Kansas City?!? 

2 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

You do know the Colts play the Dolphins?

You do know there are now 7 teams in each conference that make the playoffs?

You do know Tua is still the starting QB, and Fitz is no longer the backup?

Ask your Doctor if chilling and calming down is right for you?!?      :thmup:

I am calm, it is just tough to call. Even with 7 teams getting in we could still miss the playoffs is all I am saying. I gave the example above and I don't even have the Steelers making it. The AFC is loaded/deep.

5 minutes ago, Myles said:

NFC

Tampa

Dallas

San Fran

Green Bay

Wild Cards

Minnesota

LA Rams

Seattle

AFC

Kansas City

Buffalo

Baltimore

Tennessee 

Wild Cards

Indianapolis

Cleveland

Pittsburgh

That could actually happen, I am all over the place though lmao . I will give my final predictions after pre-season like every year. I have had a good history of predicting (nothing great but better than average), so we will see. I still think the Pats squeak in as of now and Steelers miss.  

AFC DIVISION WINNERS:

New England

Kansas City

Tennessee 

Pittsburgh 

AFC Wildcard teams:

Brownies 

Bills 

Ravens 

Notes:

I think we have multiple losses,probably 2, to Jags who we usually have tough time with and now will be vastly improved and split with Titans. So that's a best scenario 4-2 in our division not knowing if Watson will be playing...I think there's a decent chance Wentz will get dinged up and miss couple games. Without a backup that's ever taken a snap, it's likely we lose any games Wentz is out. 

If Wentz can play all 17 games I think we can take a wild card away from Brownies or Ravens or if the Steelers play like they did late in 2020.

Like 2006 coltsbeleiver said, the AFC is loaded. 

I like Kraft & Belichek over Brady in super bowl who will crush rams or SF in nfccg. 

I think the Giants make a legit run at NFC East crown, they really upgraded the WR room with drafting Toney and bringing in Golladay, they get Barkley back. They need Daniel Jones to make better choices and not force things but this division should again be the worst in the league so 9-8 may well take it.

On 6/10/2021 at 11:17 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am calm, it is just tough to call. Even with 7 teams getting in we could still miss the playoffs is all I am saying. I gave the example above and I don't even have the Steelers making it. The AFC is loaded/deep.

Yeah, the AFC is tough AND I DON'T think you need to see your doctor because of your veiw on the dolphins. :D

8 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Yeah, the AFC is tough AND I DON'T think you need to see your doctor because of your veiw on the dolphins. :D

With 3 Wildcards getting in I can see the Pats, Dolphins, and Ravens being in those positions. What I was trying to convey the other night was, if we don't win our division we could miss the playoffs. I didn't even include the Steelers in that mix, I think the Browns win the North. When we play the Dolphins that will more than likely be a must win due to tiebreakers as an early guess.

16 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

With 3 Wildcards getting in I can see the Pats, Dolphins, and Ravens being in those positions. What I was trying to convey the other night was, if we don't win our division we could miss the playoffs. I didn't even include the Steelers in that mix, I think the Browns win the North. When we play the Dolphins that will more than likely be a must win due to tiebreakers as an early guess.

I think I said this in another thread.  The front half of our schedule is pretty brutal, we don't get an easy game until week 6 against Houston (assuming no Watson).  Also the Jags will be improved this year with Lawrence.  The good news is we play Houston twice.  But looking at the schedule I don't see alot of easy wins there.

Seattle

Rams

Titans

Dolphins - I expect to be better because of an improving Tua

Ravens

Houston.

2 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

AFC:

South: Colts

East: Bills

West: Browns

Wildcards: Tennessee, Baltimore, San Diego

NFC:

North: Chicago

South: Tampa Bay

East: Dallas

West: Seattle

Wildcards: Rams, Washington, Minnesota

You've got a double helping of Browns there pal. Who did you mean in the AFC West? Let me know and I can edit it.

1 hour ago, SteelCityColt said:

You've got a double helping of Browns there pal. Who did you mean in the AFC West? Let me know and I can edit it.

Going to go out on a limb and say that he meant the Chiefs.

Archived