Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Browns bad luck with covid wow

Restinpeacesweetchloe

31 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

If they were to postpone this game, would they postpone the entire slate of games this week??

Say the Browns have 4-5 more positive tests. That would be considered an outbreak. Would they just forfeit or get flexed?

I imagine the NFL will make them play even if its with 25 players out.

Moving this game would lead to unfair schedule challenges unless they moved all the games and I dont see that happening. This is the reason there's no Monday & Thursday night football in week 17 - it either gives a team more or less rest heading into the playoffs and that would happen here with a delayed game.

33 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

If they were to postpone this game, would they postpone the entire slate of games this week??

Say the Browns have 4-5 more positive tests. That would be considered an outbreak. Would they just forfeit or get flexed?

Easy fix browns forfeit. Bills get the bye and colts move to the 6 seed. Lol that would never happen. But I can dream.

36 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

Mess with the Steelers by giving them a Tuesday night wild card game followed by a Sunday divisional round playoff game vs the Bills. :) 

30 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Mess with the Steelers by giving them a Tuesday night wild card game followed by a Sunday divisional round playoff game vs the Bills. :) 

32 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Easy fix browns forfeit. Bills get the bye and colts move to the 6 seed. Lol that would never happen. But I can dream.

I'm a big fan of this! Let's start a protest haha 

Archived