Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC Playoff Picture Record/Schedule/Discussion *Updated* (Merge)

w87r

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Lancer1 said:

Definitely not true, especially since Miami will most likely lose to Buffalo.

the colts are 8th seed with a loss tomorrow .   they can still make the playoffs but lose control of their own destiny and have to hope the bills dont rest their starters .   there is little to almost no difference between 3 and 2 seed now that there is no bye week for the 2 seed why would bills risk losing stars for the playoffs

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

the colts are 8th seed with a loss tomorrow .   they can still make the playoffs but lose control of their own destiny and have to hope the bills dont rest their starters .   there is little to almost no difference between 3 and 2 seed now that there is no bye week for the 2 seed why would bills risk losing stars for the playoffs

Bills playing week 17 for a win pretty much gives them the Ravens... I don't know about that

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Funniest crap I have ever seen, have the game won and give up a 34 yard pass and get called for a roughing the passer. Raiders are embarrassing. 

they left the sidelines wide open had one saftey playing the middle of the field with every one else in man coverage .   embarrassing you put both safeties to the sidelines .  go into dime defense play cover 3 .

4 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

For the 1000th time it is a lot better having a 2 seed than a 3 seed because you get 2 home games no matter what. If one more person post that not having a 2 seed is important I will do this the shining homer GIF 

Just now, coming on strong said:

I think as long as the Bills have a chance to improve their playoff seeding, they'll probably go for it - the difference between the 3 & 2 seeds are with the latter, you guarantee yourself home field advantage up to (and possibly for in the event of an upset) the AFCCG.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Grudge needs fired. You score there forcing them to have to get a TD. Then the face mask. I am sick to my stomach. Dolphins are going to play fitz against the bills. You can bet on that.

No, actually Tua and the run game matches better against the Bills because the Bills play better pass D than run D. 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

For the 1000th time it a lot better having a 2 seed than a 3 seed because you get 2 home games no matter what. If one more person post that not having a 2 seed is important I will do this the shining homer GIF 

new york banned live crowds .  if your the coach you risk key players getting banged up for a home game with no crowd or a easy first game against the dolphins

upsets can happen all the time in the nfl .  so many people here think its a 100 percent the bills beat the dolphins .   the dolphins are 10 -5 only two games worse then the bills .  its not a easy game , banking the whole season on something the colts have no control over is not safe .     the dolphins will be hungry while the bills will be thinking about the playoffs

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Doesn't matter playing at home is still better, much better.

You don't have to travel, for starters. It will be one less game you travel on the road onto a field you don't get to practice or prepare the field for the opposition. Remember Belichick letting rain and snow run rough shod on the Patriots field to slow down Peyton and the dome offense???

Hopefully the Colts put that to bed with a win vs the Steelers.

Pathetic by the Raiders.

You don't down the ball, try for the TD.

Then you definitely don't commit a penalty with under :20 left.

Would of been nice. Have to handle our business tomorrow and I will be big Jets and Giants fans tomorrow also.

Colts win/ Ravens lose we still clinch.

4 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I agree I think the colts destiny is not to make the playoffs. Fitz will probably beat the bills. I don’t understand the dumb announcers acting like the colts are a lock.

The way the Colts have been playing lately, they almost are a lock - winning tomorrow isn't beyond the realm of possibility, and if we do that we virtually clinch a playoff spot, since it's nearly inconceivable that the Jags will win in Week 17, and surrender the top pick in the Draft.

upsets can happen all the time in the nfl .  so many people here think its a 100 percent the bills beat the dolphins .   the dolphins are 10 -5 only two games worse then the bills .  its not a easy game , banking the whole season on something the colts have no control over is not safe .     the dolphins will be hungry while the bills will be thinking about the playoffs

Who's banking what? Bottom line if Colts handle business, nothing the Dolphins or Bills do makes a difference to us.

Just now, coming on strong said:

No, it is not. If the Jets can take down the Rams, a desperate Dolphins team can beat the Bills, any given Sunday.

Just now, w87r said:

Who's banking what? Bottom line if Colts handle business, nothing the Dolphins or Bills do makes a difference to us.

just reading the forum the last two weeks many people are saying the colts dont have to win because no way the bills lose .  i just dont agree i think tomorrow is almost a must win .

just reading the forum the last two weeks many people are saying the colts dont have to win because no way the bills lose .  i just dont agree i think tomorrow is almost a must win .

I think it's  a must win if we want to win the AFC South, but there are pretty good odds that we still get in even with a loss tomorrow, as long as we take care of business against the Jags.

The Colts should try to sign Nelson Agholor in the offseason and re-unite him with Frank Reich, IMO. Chances are the Raiders will release Tyrell Williams to re-sign Nelson Agholor. If that happens, maybe Tyrell Williams can re-unite with Philip Rivers then for at least 1 year.

2 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

Every game the rest the way out is must win, and should be approached as so.

I don't know what the Bills will do, but I know if I was the Bills I would rather get the Dolphins up out of here next week rather than have to possibly play their tough D 2 weeks in a row and risk losing in the playoffs to them.

We can still clinch playoffs tomorrow with a win and Giants win.

10 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

The way the Colts have been playing lately, they almost are a lock - winning tomorrow isn't beyond the realm of possibility, and if we do that we virtually clinch a playoff spot, since it's nearly inconceivable that the Jags will win in Week 17, and surrender the top pick in the Draft.

Can we stop with all the pie in the sky stuff. It will be a damn miracle if we win tomorrow. There is no guarantees bills will beat the dolphins. They will be hungry while the bills are looking towards the playoffs.

24 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

@2006Coltsbestever

south park beat a dead horse GIF

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

I don’t think I can stomach watching the colts play tomorrow knowing our playoff hopes could be going down the drain.

Then don't 

No need for that non sense 

4 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Can we stop with all the pie in the sky stuff. It will be a damn miracle if we win tomorrow. There is no guarantees bills will beat the dolphins. They will be hungry while the bills are looking towards the playoffs.

Can we stop with the doom and gloom? Season isn't even over and yet you act like it is 

Big oof. This was truly a Rollercoaster of a day. We learn the Colts with be without both starting OTs against a great pass rush team in what is virtually a must win game. But then we are, by the narrowest margins, nearly gifted a freebee by a Dolphins loss but then the Raiders blow it right at the end. Now Miami gets to play a Buffalo team who will possibly rest starters while we need to beat the top team in the AFC and then a division game. Hey, it can be done, but what a rough day.

Archived