Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC Playoff Picture Record/Schedule/Discussion *Updated* (Merge)

w87r

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to admit - Brian Flores is a better coach than I thought he was.

Raiders, since they fired their DC, have played better run D and it was the pass defense that can be exploited now with Rod Marinelli, they had to pick their poison, I guess. The Raiders D we played would have been exploited even more by Myles Gaskin and Tua. Once Flores saw Tua's passing was not decisive enough, he made the move to Fitzmagic. They will need to pass to win this game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I haven’t been on the board in awhile but same thoughts here. I didn’t think he’d get out of the top ten.  
    • A+   Laiatu Latu - The kinda guy I've been clamouring for for a long time now and specifically the guy I hoped we'd get this draft. I'm SUPER excited about this pick. If Latu turns into our Hendrickson/Crossby/Bosa the rest of the players in this draft can bust and it would still be A+ in my opinion. Technician without equal and still athletic. There's just so much to love about this guy. Steal #1.   Adonai Mitchell - Steal #2. Ballard stood tall on the hill defending this guy and reportedly Steichen and Wayne have been pounding the table for this guy for some time... and they got him AFTER a trade back? Bruh! Steal! Super athletic and has beat up on some of the top CBs in this draft.   Matt Goncalves - We've needed to upgrade our OL depth and Goncalves can play all over the line. Solid pick!   Tanor Bortolini - Quite possibly our future OC. Super athletic - broke Jason Kelce's 3-cone record at the combine. Love this pick!   Anthony Gould - This could potentially turn out to be a genius move by Ballard & Co. The new return rules means having a good returner is extra important and Gould is likely one of the best in the draft! We also needed a good backup behind Downs since McKenzie left.   Jaylon Carlies - After last season I felt like we needed to upgrade our coverage ability at the LB position. This is a move to do just that. Love it!   Jaylin Simpson - We needed to at least add competition at the FS spot. With us picking Simpson and last years 5th rounder Daniel Scott returning (who Ballard seems really excited about), we seem to be set with young talent there. Maybe we add a vet? Like this pick.   Micah Abraham - Don't know much about him, but he has the pedigree. Doesn't fit Ballard's typical athletic profile, so they must have seen something on tape they REALLY like.   Jonah Laulu - The Colts brought him in for a top 30 visit and he fits their athletic profile. Project. Solid pick in the 7th.
    • You are correct jvan1973, and I missed it because you spelled Tanor's name wrong, but you still get 4 points. Unfortunately, your total was 4.5 so Archer still wins! Wow, that was closer than I thought and getting three picks right was amazing!
    • Solid A from me but thats expected, our scouts and Ballard are great draft evaluators, how they perform on the field is another matter
    • We need to give a call to Justin Simmons, would round out this offseason nicely
  • Members

• cjwhiskers

cjwhiskers 847

• Flash7

Flash7 1,910

• Dr. T

Dr. T 396

• CardiacColts

CardiacColts 340

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 5,076

• icf