Andrew Luck Pro Day Live Viewing @ 2:00 Eastern Espn3

FireJimCaldwell

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I can watch it because I don't have Time Warner, Bright House or Verizon FIOS. This sucks.

I think that is mostly for ESPN LIVE, and not ESPN3.

My network at home or at work isn't one of those 4, and I was able to watch RGIII yesterday at work and have been able to watch games on ESPN3 on my computer at home.

With the ESPN live, you sign in with your Time Warner account for example, and I think you get an actual feed, as opposed to ESPN3 only being scheduled events.

I'm not saying you will be able to. But I do think it would be worth trying at 2pm.

personally can't decide to just watch it DVR for the first time and avoid all headlines and threads in here until I've seen it tonight after Buckeyes basketball.... or to just keep up with it now live and watch it DVR'd later as I write for my blog

personally can't decide to just watch it DVR for the first time and avoid all headlines and threads in here until I've seen it tonight after Buckeyes basketball.... or to just keep up with it now live and watch it DVR'd later as I write for my blog

Go Buckeyes! (somehow there's a lot of Colts fans who hate us)

You can tell the NFL is the biggest sport in the world when a workout draws better ratings than most other shows.