Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

down hill

Prime

the colts are at the back of the top 10 best teams in the nfl after the draft an FA period thats if there even in the top 10. The Packers, Eagles, Patriots, Jets, Ravens, Steelers, Chargers, Saints, Falcons an then the Colts. all these teams have better all around talent around there QB on both defence and offence and the texans look like there ready to take the next step. i love the colts but they are one an done in the playoffs if they even make it.

the colts are at the back of the top 10 best teams in the nfl after the draft an FA period thats if there even in the top 10. The Packers, Eagles, Patriots, Jets, Ravens, Steelers, Chargers, Saints, Falcons an then the Colts. all these teams have better all around talent around there QB on both defence and offence and the texans look like there ready to take the next step. i love the colts but they are one an done in the playoffs if they even make it.

"and", "they're", "their" - look it up.

(somewhere a fifth grade teacher is weeping)

First post ever and you say the Colts are 1 and done? Really?

:feedtroll:

Another Rocket Scientist.

Is that you Jim?

I'm from Pa and trust me, Pitt has more issues than we do.

MANY teams have talent, getting that talent to produce is another story.

OUR "talent" has been producng for about a decade now. And we tend to keep OUR quality talent here in Indy.

Heck, we were competitive with only about 50% of that talent last year. There is NO REASON to think things won't improve with the vast number of guys we get back from injury. If you add in who we are getting back from injuries(treat them like aquired Free Agents), we had the best "offseason" of ANY team......period!

If I was the rest of the league (including the teams you listed), I'd be worried.

I still like our chances. (provided Peyton is on the field, of course)

Does this guy even watch colts football??? The last time i checked we made it the the playoff's for a ninth straight time with a banged up

team that was missing half of it's starters..........and you say that the colts are done....how dare you call yourself a colts fan"prime"

and to all my REAL colts fans out there WE ARE TAKING THIS THING TO INDY THIS YEAR,AND DOING WHAT WE DO BEST!!!we are healthy and every

REAL colts fan knows we are a force to be reakoned with when we are GO BLUE!!

Does this guy even watch colts football??? The last time i checked we made it the the playoff's for a ninth straight time with a banged up

team that was missing half of it's starters..........and you say that the colts are done....how dare you call yourself a colts fan"prime"

and to all my REAL colts fans out there WE ARE TAKING THIS THING TO INDY THIS YEAR,AND DOING WHAT WE DO BEST!!!we are healthy and every

REAL colts fan knows we are a force to be reakoned with when we are GO BLUE!!

I like the way you think!

None of us has ANY way of knowing how the season will pan out.

You can choose to be optimistic, or choose to think the season is over before it starts.

Everything I know about the Colts says they will be in the mix at the end. What more can you really ask for?

These "negative" people live their whole lives that way. Everything is a pitty party. Instead of looking at the positives, they choose to dwell on the negatives.

Everyone (almost everyone) expects things handed to them. Our society has dug itself in a real "hole" because of this negative, entitled attitude.

I choose to look at the positive side of EVERYTHING. Its how I choose to live my life, its how I "roll", so to speak. It has served me well. If something isn't the way I like, I CHANGE it, or I change the rules or parameters!

Life is GOOD! If you go around dwelling on your problems, you'll miss the real joys of life.

Life is Too short to spend every day wishing for things to change.

ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING!

people seem to forget that we only lost 1 game all of the 2009 season that we actually tried to win and at the beginning of the season last year we were heavy favorites to win the super bowl as well... If it were not for an extremely unlucky rash of injuries maybe those predictions would have come true... At the start of this season we are getting everyone back with few exceptions (bob, session, hayden) so I see no reason to believe that we cant be the same team, if not better that we were in 2009 and predicted to be last year.

people seem to forget that we only lost 1 game all of the 2009 season that we actually tried to win and at the beginning of the season last year we were heavy favorites to win the super bowl as well... If it were not for an extremely unlucky rash of injuries maybe those predictions would have come true... At the start of this season we are getting everyone back with few exceptions (bob, session, hayden) so I see no reason to believe that we cant be the same team, if not better that we were in 2009 and predicted to be last year.

even in 2010 i dont know how far we would have went with the injuries, but we were a pointless timeout and bad st coverage away from going to pittsburgh

First post ever and you say the Colts are 1 and done? Really?

Actually, if I remember correctly, this guy appeared on the old forum a couple months ago insisting that we had enough cap space to sign about 10 big name free agents. Then when reality set in vanished.

Colts can beat all those teams pending in if they are healthy. Chargers give them the biggest problems, Colts havent lost to the Ravens since I can remember. They have had the pats # in the last X amount of years. Jets lost Edwards and Smith, who cares if they get a busted Plaxico or Mason. Saints were owned by Seattle in the playoffs last year, don't know why they would be considered better same with the Falcons.

Eagles, Pats, Packers & Steelers will be solid for sure. I fully expect the Jets and Rex's super bowl predictions to melt in a Hellfire as usual. Hopefully the Chargers will blow it having the best team in the NFL again..

I guess we will find out 

This is ridiculous if we can make it as far as we did last year with half a team I guarantee we will least get that far again besides if you were a true fan you would know it doesn't matter how much talent the other teams have a acquired because we still have the biggest piece of all...... #18... and you call yourself a colts fan? :/

You are distracted by all the shiny objects.

I like the way you think!

None of us has ANY way of knowing how the season will pan out.

You can choose to be optimistic, or choose to think the season is over before it starts.

Everything I know about the Colts says they will be in the mix at the end. What more can you really ask for?

These "negative" people live their whole lives that way. Everything is a pitty party. Instead of looking at the positives, they choose to dwell on the negatives.

Everyone (almost everyone) expects things handed to them. Our society has dug itself in a real "hole" because of this negative, entitled attitude.

I choose to look at the positive side of EVERYTHING. Its how I choose to live my life, its how I "roll", so to speak. It has served me well. If something isn't the way I like, I CHANGE it, or I change the rules or parameters!

Life is GOOD! If you go around dwelling on your problems, you'll miss the real joys of life.

Life is Too short to spend every day wishing for things to change.

ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING!

From Personal experience , ATTITUDE IS KEY TO ALL ENDEAVORS, if i did; 't have right one , I may be dead, NO JOKE HERE, and at least wheelchair bound, something the experts still cant explain why i am not for nearly 25 years now

Actually, if I remember correctly, this guy appeared on the old forum a couple months ago insisting that we had enough cap space to sign about 10 big name free agents. Then when reality set in vanished.

Appears he vanished again.