Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Free agency and Draft !

Ok CB you said you screwed up make right ! You have the money too do so ! 1st free agency ! #1 Sign Nagu from Jacksonville he along with Houston and Turay will sacks galore !! #2 young kid Shelby Harris DT from Denver strong quick can rush and stop run will be pro bowler soon ! I like Hargrove DE/ DT but 36 yrs old. I like Danny Clark from green bay too young a stud DT. # 3 Sign Robbie Anderson WR from jets! #4 sign TE Hunter Harvey ! He along with Doyle Cox and draft another. Draft at 13th Isaih Simpson Clemson If he is their will be pro bowler like Leonard at linebacker can play some safety in packages n rush passer inside and out. I doubt he makes it to 13. another DT (Kinlaw Davis or Galimore. WR and another TE. Right Guard to replace Glowinski. and a CB also another good RB ! We do this and we will be tough both sides of ball. AFC South is tough Ballard you said you screwed up. Props ! This can fix it !

42 minutes ago, coltsfan40 said:

Ok CB you said you screwed up make right ! You have the money too do so ! 1st free agency ! #1 Sign Nagu from Jacksonville he along with Houston and Turay will sacks galore !! #2 young kid Shelby Harris DT from Denver strong quick can rush and stop run will be pro bowler soon ! I like Hargrove DE/ DT but 36 yrs old. I like Danny Clark from green bay too young a stud DT. # 3 Sign Robbie Anderson WR from jets! #4 sign TE Hunter Harvey ! He along with Doyle Cox and draft another. Draft at 13th Isaih Simpson Clemson If he is their will be pro bowler like Leonard at linebacker can play some safety in packages n rush passer inside and out. I doubt he makes it to 13. another DT (Kinlaw Davis or Galimore. WR and another TE. Right Guard to replace Glowinski. and a CB also another good RB ! We do this and we will be tough both sides of ball. AFC South is tough Ballard you said you screwed up. Props ! This can fix it !

confused mark wahlberg GIF

4 hours ago, coltsfan40 said:

Not sure you realize a number of the players you want CB to sign will be re-signed by their own teams.   Or they will be franchise tagged.   Ballard won’t be able to make an offer much less sign them.  

Generally speaking, you want him to sign more quality players.  Most everyone here supports that.   Just know it’s easier said than done.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, coltsfan40 said:

You may want to make sure you're calling players by their actual names:

- I've never heard of Yannick Ngakoue being called "Nagu" and somehow that was borderline offensive.

- Javon Hargrave, not Hargrove. Also, he's 26, not 36.

- Hunter Henry, not Harvey.

- Isaiah Simmons, not Simpson.

I'm not trying to nitpick, but come on man.... a majority of the non-Colts players you listed had completely incorrect names.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, coltsfan40 said:

Hunter Harvey Dent :bossy:

14 minutes ago, coltsfan40 said:

I will root for the colts n keep my opinions too myself from now on.!

No need to keep your opinions to yourself...    you’re new and learning the landscape.   It was the same for all of us.   Plus,  we’re coming off one of the most disappointing seasons in several decades.   People are very feisty right now.   Emotions are raw and feelings are getting bruised easily.  You’re not alone. 

Enjoy the site.   This should be one of the most interesting and fascinating off-seasons ever.   So read and enjoy.   And when you feel ready to post again,  I hope you will. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, coltsfan40 said:

Excuse my missing names disabled veteran that use to watch John Unitas play ! 

No worries '40.... everyone here slips up sooner or later and we all get a good chuckle out of it. 

Heck.... even paid broadcasters mess up names.... I'm reminded of Emmett Smith during his days as a TV commentator referring to his favorite RB at the time.... "Maurice Drones-Jew" 

Keep on posting....and thanks for your service. :hat: 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, coltsfan40 said:

51581658-e5fd-4c29-a57b-8b8e7a2ae514_tex

Posted this before I read disabled vet post.  So just to clarify, this is regarding the rambling of the post not missed names.

6 hours ago, coltsfan40 said:

Excuse my missing names disabled veteran that use to watch John Unitas play ! 

Thank you for your service and I apologize for my laugh emoji, I didn't realize you were disabled. You are welcome to post on this forum anytime and as a 32 year old, I think it's awesome you saw Unitas play! :thmup:

• Like 1