Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Kegorator

Timo1

I'm almost glad it didn't count because that was keg stand was brutally ugly, haha.

Has to work on his run technique.  If there is no hole then make a hole!  Get the weight moving and hurt anyone in front of you - even if it's your own man.  Crossing the line is all that matters, lol.

2 hours ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

I'm almost glad it didn't count because that was keg stand was brutally ugly, haha.

Has to work on his run technique.  If there is no hole then make a hole!  Get the weight moving and hurt anyone in front of you - even if it's your own man.  Crossing the line is all that matters, lol.

Hes just better off blocking.  That's what we drafted him for.  Creative play calling is one thing, cutesy playcalling is another.

3 hours ago, richard pallo said:

I wish Reich wouldn't get so crazy with this type of play.  He uses our best all pro lineman as a running back?  He looked awful carrying the ball.  A fumble waiting to happen.  Just a dumb play call.  IMO

Agree with this. Don’t make him a side show like the Bears did with Perry and Houston did with Watt. The running backs and oline were killing it. Just let him block for one of our TWO running backs that gained over 100 yards!

Frank is still learning. Hopefully, he learns from that goal line sequence.

As big as Q is he could hardly get in the endzone from a yard out.  Looked like he was thinking...man this isn’t as easy as it looks.  Lol   Stick to serving up those pancakes!  We got an stable of backs that can follow Big Q into the endzone. 

As for that celebration. Initially I had no idea what that was so supposed to be but it was hysterical seeing Big Q’s legs being lifted in the air. He seems like a great sport. Love how he gets involved with the team celebrations.

I thought it was a horrible play call.  The game wasn't out of reach and Q didn't look good running it.  It also took him out of the next play.  The way the line had been blocking why would anyone think Q was a better option to run it than Williams or even Brissett?

The keg stand was OK, but not as much when it was found to be only celebrating a 1/2 yard run.

• Like 2

I was at the game and I didnt think there was anyway possible to overturn that call. What did it look like on tv when they show a million replays? It also took him out of the game the next play which could of been a disaster for Reich if we didnt punch it in so let's erase that play from the playbook in the future please Frank.

Speaking of big q did anyone see that run play where he absolutely destroyed  his guy by basically throwing him  down on the ground?  It was one of our longer runs Of the day I believe. I was almost sure he was going to get flagged because the way he did it was almost too easy for my eyes to comprehend.  He threw that guy down like he was a 10th grade JV player. It looked  way way too easy.   Btw there is probably tons of plays where he does this, so you guys prob have no idea what I’m talking about lol.      Dude is a beast. 

• Like 1

I'm ok with Reich allowing Big Q to have some fun. 

I don't know who to blame between A.C. and Joe Haeg though. There was one DT in front of them. Haeg went straight forward while A.C. went towards Center, effectively blowing Haeg off his feet and filling the hole that Big Q was gonna run thru.

I wonder if Haeg was supposed chip the DT and then get to the LB thus allowing A.C. to push the DT towards Center, but when Haeg didn't go to the second level A.C. just pushed everyone in front of him. :dunno:

I have no problem with the play. The OL didn't get a lot of push with the exception of Kelly. They should spread it out a little with a WR and TE out wide so the D couldn't bunch. You could also line him up as a TE/WR and let him motion like a pulling guard and hand it off to him.

• Like 1