Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Raiders Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, WoolMagnet said:

And cue the fairweather, whiney  fans.

This is who we are.

Today, key guys on bench, penalties, drops, etc made this a hard win.

We needed a clean game (like we do every week), and it didnt happen.

No big surprise hete.  We're not as good as some were starting to think, and we're not as bad as we looked today.

Next week will be tuff, but then after the bye we'll have a good chance to make a run at the division. This game would have been nice to win, but doesnt change all that much.

(as i type this Ebron scores...haha)

The defense has been bad all year.  Has it not?

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I don’t know what anyone expected when your starting 5 rookies.  Everyone was way over confident. Now instead of being 3-2 in the bye we are going to be 2-3. This could be the point in the season when everything falls apart.

That's an excuse. The Raiders have at least 4 or 5 rookies starting. We're home and simply played bad.

3 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Think we got out answer about if JB is enough of playmaker currently to put this team on his back..

I hate to say it, but yes, feels that way right now. I was trending confident in him last week. Truth is, we haven't played any good teams, and our record is what it is. Losing to the Raiders at home is plain and simple bad if that's what happens.

Now we just need an onside kick and some luck lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IndySouthsider said:

Who decides “big time”. 

I don’t believe you. Prove teams use it. 

lol.

Defining the PFF Grading System: Big-time throws and turnover-worthy throws

"Now that we have a basic understanding of the PFF grading system, we can define the throw grades into different buckets. Each throw that is graded at the top end of the scale (+1.0s, +1.5s, and +2.0s) has been classified as a big-time throw. Conversely, the bottom end of the scale is reserved for turnover-worthy throws (-1.0s, -1.5s, and -2.0s). Here’s what they mean."

https://www.pff.com/news/pro-pff-qb-grading-most-effective-tool-there-is

In case you're more of a visual guy:

If you don't even know what PFF is, this conversation is pointless.

But, you rudely called me out as a liar (twice), so, whatever.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, CobraKai344 said:

I’m still shocked we don’t on side kick that!  That was a horrible decision on Reich part!

The coach that has to use a wheelbarrow to get around when calling to go for it on 4th down, decides to put the game on the line with this defense..........seems like a balls worthy move to me. :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, zibby43 said:

lol.

Defining the PFF Grading System: Big-time throws and turnover-worthy throws

"Now that we have a basic understanding of the PFF grading system, we can define the throw grades into different buckets. Each throw that is graded at the top end of the scale (+1.0s, +1.5s, and +2.0s) has been classified as a big-time throw. Conversely, the bottom end of the scale is reserved for turnover-worthy throws (-1.0s, -1.5s, and -2.0s). Here’s what they mean."

https://www.pff.com/news/pro-pff-qb-grading-most-effective-tool-there-is

In case you're more of a visual guy:

If you don't even know what PFF is, this conversation is pointless.

But, you rudely called me out as a liar (twice), so, whatever.

I know what PFF is. I think it’s worthless. Prove teams “use” it.

What QB is the record holder in “ big time” throws. 

Its as as dumb as the “must win” claim.

10 minutes ago, zibby43 said:

Some people crowned Brissett after the Falcons game.

He ranks near dead-last in the league in "big-time" throws for a reason.  Would love for the Colts to trade up and get Fromm.  Definitely still want to keep JB as a backup. 

it's because the wrs not named hilton or funchess suck

2 minutes ago, Stephen said:

it's because the wrs not named hilton or funchess suck

Funchess was a big loss.  Tough guy and JB definitely had some chemistry with him. 

Hilton was an enormous loss.  Hopefully everyone appreciates how good he is.

• Like 2