Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rolan Milligan added to 53 man Roster

1959Colts

3 hours ago, 1959Colts said:

RB Bruce Anderson added to Practice Squad.

I don't care about the Milligan transaction....I like the Bruce Anderson acquisition.

In this highlight video it shows good running skills, good receiving skills, kick return ability AND kick coverage ability. 

Guess what......he was also a Team Captain and he played in the Senior Bowl.

These kind of swiss army knife kinda players are what's needed in your 45-53 area of the active roster.

Let's see if he sticks.....based on how well he practices and takes to our coaching.

4 hours ago, Coffeedrinker said:

Probably just someone to drop back to the practice squad when Chad Kelly comes off suspension.

I think right now Chad Kelly is the least of our worries . this team could be really good this year if our pass rush gets up to where it should be, our line plays fantastic like they did last week. And our front seven play like they should

1 hour ago, Scott Pennock said:

I don't care about the Milligan transaction....I like the Bruce Anderson acquisition.

In this highlight video it shows good running skills, good receiving skills, kick return ability AND kick coverage ability. 

Guess what......he was also a Team Captain and he played in the Senior Bowl.

These kind of swiss army knife kinda players are what's needed in your 45-53 area of the active roster.

Let's see if he sticks.....based on how well he practices and takes to our coaching.

looks pretty good wanted flowers to stick but i guess the staff might see more value which is needed on the PS with such limited spots.