Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1959Colts

Rolan Milligan added to 53 man Roster

2 minutes ago, 1959Colts said:

We'll definitely think we need him considering our box players won't make tackles, or get taken out of the play entirely. I saw Hooker have to make way too many tackles in that game, so I would hope that he gets more help on those breakout runs.

Just now, Coffeedrinker said:

Probably just someone to drop back to the practice squad when Chad Kelly comes off suspension.

Yeah most likely. But if for some reason they don't add Kelly after his suspension...

this forum will erupt.

Just now, 1959Colts said:

Yeah most likely. But if for some reason they don't add Kelly after his suspension...

this forum will erupt.

:)  If they don't erupt over that, they will find something else to erupt over.

7 minutes ago, Coffeedrinker said:

Probably just someone to drop back to the practice squad when Chad Kelly comes off suspension.

Doesn't he have to be on the 53 for a few weeks?  Or is that only when you sign someone off of another team's PS?

2 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Doesn't he have to be on the 53 for a few weeks?  Or is that only when you sign someone off of another team's PS?

Another PS

6 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

only from opposing teams

3 hours ago, 1959Colts said:

RB Bruce Anderson added to Practice Squad.

I don't care about the Milligan transaction....I like the Bruce Anderson acquisition.

In this highlight video it shows good running skills, good receiving skills, kick return ability AND kick coverage ability. 

Guess what......he was also a Team Captain and he played in the Senior Bowl.

These kind of swiss army knife kinda players are what's needed in your 45-53 area of the active roster.

Let's see if he sticks.....based on how well he practices and takes to our coaching.

4 hours ago, Coffeedrinker said:

I think right now Chad Kelly is the least of our worries . this team could be really good this year if our pass rush gets up to where it should be, our line plays fantastic like they did last week. And our front seven play like they should

1 hour ago, Scott Pennock said:

I don't care about the Milligan transaction....I like the Bruce Anderson acquisition.

In this highlight video it shows good running skills, good receiving skills, kick return ability AND kick coverage ability. 

Guess what......he was also a Team Captain and he played in the Senior Bowl.

These kind of swiss army knife kinda players are what's needed in your 45-53 area of the active roster.

Let's see if he sticks.....based on how well he practices and takes to our coaching.

looks pretty good wanted flowers to stick but i guess the staff might see more value which is needed on the PS with such limited spots.

5 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

I believe they have to pay them 2 game checks though even if cut next day.  Of course I may be wrong.

2 hours ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Milligan cant play either.

You gathered that from his extensive playing time?