• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, March 14, 2012 - reply to deleted post
Hidden by Nadine, March 14, 2012 - reply to deleted post

Says whom? Im free to bring it up when ever or where ever i feel. Son of a blinking light.

There are about 40 other threads on the front page alone if you want to continue to wail and gnash your teeth over Manning's release.

THIS thread is about Reggie Wayne.

While I don't think RW has the speed he once had, he's an experienced, consistent, and RELIABLE receiver. This is something we really need with a rookie QB. IMO, this is a much better outcome than having retained Garcon instead of Reggie. Especially considering the contract money.

This is a reminder not to believe everything we read or hear. One day ago no one was reporting that Wayne would remain a Colt - yet that's what happened. And I couldn't be happier.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, March 14, 2012 - reply to a deleted post
Hidden by Nadine, March 14, 2012 - reply to a deleted post

Oh get over yourself.

Funny...I'm just pointing out the RULES of the forum and correcting something you said, and I'm supposed to get over myself. Nice.

Who's the potential star your talking about? I hope it's not the one who turned down the contract to remain with the Colts. Even at his age, Wayne was the best available WR behind V.Jax

I'd have to agree. While Reggie, as others have stated, doesn't have the big break away speed he once had, he still has some of the best hands in the league and has some of the best footwork out of any WR still in the league. Will be a great help to Luck in his rookie year. Good deal!

I thought my 2 pictures I took with Reggie Wayne while coming back from SB village would be the last. I am so glad they wont be. Saturday might be the next key signing for Luck. Wayne and Saturday will make Luck's transition easier. If I am Irsay, I re-sign Saturday as well.

Saturday has to not retire first. Last I saw that was still up in the air with him.

PG: 70 - 947 13.5 6

RW: 75 - 960 12.8 4

It's all about now, not the past 10 years.

PG is a dime a dozen in this league. Paying him $8+ mill/yr is silly...I even thought the Colts offer of $7 was high. I am a fan of Pierre but his production thus far does not dictate that kind of deal. He received more than Colston. VJax was also overpaid by the Bucs...

At this point in his career, Reggie is a possession receiver, but this, his veteran leadership, professionalism, work ethic, route running, hands, dependability, etc. are exactly what Luck and the rest of the young roster needs. Since PG turned down the deal, I've been on record saying we should just bring back Reggie...I'm surprised his deal wasn't more, which is a good thing. Reggie will have over 1K yards and 8-10 TDs with Luck next year...PG will be lucky to get that in Washington.

I'm wondering if the Colts wanted to bring both PG and Reggie back now? At any rate, a WR can be taken with the 2nd or 3rd round pick and Reggie can groom him and there won't be much of a drop off from PG.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, March 14, 2012 - inappropriate
Hidden by Nadine, March 14, 2012 - inappropriate

Funny...I'm just pointing out the RULES of the forum and correcting something you said, and I'm supposed to get over myself. Nice.

I remember alot of your posts from the old forum back when you were a mod. I rest my case.