Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some cool stuff here.    

Brad wells is a child with rocks for brains. How does re-signing Geathers effect hooker? They play different positions. I swear I have no clue how he has a job. Half the people on this forum are more

Posted Images

Just now, krunk said:

I read an article or two. Didn't seem all that good but maybe we see a better fit for what we do or something.

I'm seeing mixed reviews.  Was really good his rookie year off the bench, then in 2017, he tore an ankle ligament, played 4 games on that tear, making it worse and having to have surgery.  Seems last year to have struggled early on trying to come back from the injury, but got better as the season went on. 

Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

Wasnt the packers D and secondary in general terrible???

Yeah, but cannot assume that because the unit was bad every player on that unit was bad. According to PFF and Packers fans that I've seen discuss him he WAS bad... but then again it doesn't automatically mean he would be bad in our system. 

Just now, stitches said:

Yeah, but cannot assume that because the unit was bad every player on that unit was bad. According to PFF and Packers fans that I've seen discuss him he WAS bad... but then again it doesn't automatically mean he would be bad in our system. 

I'm gonna hope hes for depth and we draft a S the thought of relying on this guy makes me sick to my stomach 

• Like 1

I wonder if we have any interest at all in Shane Ray?  Wondering if he could play the SAM and be like an additional situational pass rusher type piece?  Just kind of kicking some ideas around in my head here.  Not totally sure.  I'm trying to see if we could use him in some kind of capacity.

17 minutes ago, krunk said:

I wonder if we have any interest at all in Shane Ray?  Wondering if he could play the SAM and be like an additional situational pass rusher type piece?  Just kind of kicking some ideas around in my head here.  Not totally sure.  I'm trying to see if we could use him in some kind of capacity.

Polian absolutely loved him, and I know Ballard and Polian talk occasionally.  Maybe he's someone you give a second chance to.  Polian thought he was the next Mathis.  Let Mathis coach him and see what happens.

6 minutes ago, #12. said:

Polian absolutely loved him, and I know Ballard and Polian talk occasionally.  Maybe he's someone you give a second chance to.  Polian thought he was the next Mathis.  Let Mathis coach him and see what happens.

And he's been on the 2nd team for most of his career so I feel like at the very least we can get him for depth at SAM.  If he maybe could play the SAM that's like having an additional guy you could use as a pass rusher situationally.   We could pick up whatever guys we like to fill the depth pass rusher spots and Ray could be an additional piece we could use.  Hybrid type or something. Just scheming up stuff in my head here .

The colts are taking a very patriot like approach. we're not hearing much and everything has been tight lipped to the media

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CR91 said:

The colts are taking a very patriot like approach. we're not hearing much and everything has been tight lipped to the media

It's annoying but I kind of like it at the same time.  And whatever Ballard did to get Irsay's tweeting under control is nothing short of a miracle. 

1 minute ago, RNGDShobby said:

The QB plot in Miami thickens...

What the "dolphins sounds" 

What does that mean for mariota?

• Like 1