Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

csmopar

FA Agency Day 2 and beyond.

Dolphins to run with Osweiler? :lol:
Interested to see what they got for Tannehill... If it's picks... I'd be interested.

Thing is,  I'd take brissett over tannehill. Hes younger and has a lot more potential then him. So if they got Ryan for a 4th...  Then what's brissetts value? 

theres no way the dolphins make this move unless their trading with us for brissett or moving up in the draft

14 minutes ago, RNGDShobby said:

The QB plot in Miami thickens...

Who is going to play QB in Miami

Tennessee release their starting OG Josh Kline. He's been average during his career. I wouldn't mind us taking a look. He'd be good depth at 29 years old. 

Just now, CR91 said:

theres no way the dolphins make this move unless their trading with us for brissett or moving up in the draft

The trade would be nice but definitely see them drafting a QB. Won't necessarily need to move up though.

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

Who is going to play QB in Miami

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

There is something in the pipeline 

2 minutes ago, RNGDShobby said:

The trade would be nice but definitely see them drafting a QB. Won't necessarily need to move up though.

Real inspiring group if I was a Miami fan

2 minutes ago, CR91 said:

They pick 13th, right? Not particularly high if they have a specific QB in mind that they already feel fairly certain they can get?

1 minute ago, RNGDShobby said:

Murray, Haskins, and Lock will all be gone in the top ten so unless their banking on Daniel Jones being their QB of the future, their gonna trade up or trade with us

Just now, Mr. Irrelevant said:

They pick 13th, right? Not particularly high if they have a specific QB in mind that they already feel fairly certain they can get?

Murray, Haskins, and Lock will all be gone in the top ten so unless their banking on Daniel Jones being their QB of the future, their gonna trade up or trade with us

LOL. Something is going down. Do they pick high enough to get a QB in the draft 

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

LOL. Something is going down. Do they pick high enough to get a QB in the draft 

Mid Teens so probably not

From what I'm hearing they are trying to be as bad as possible over the next couple of years so they can get either Tua or Lawrence. This kind of fits. I doubt they would be able to sell that to the fans so they probably will sign someone like Fitzpatrick as bridge. 

11 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Come on Ballard work your trade robbery magic like you did last year with the Jets and get all you can from Miami for Brissett!

I just really hope when Andrew luck is ready to retire we get blessed with another great qb!  This makes me appreciate how lucky we are lol

Imagine it would cost a bit for them to move up this year. Especially with QB needy teams ahead of them. 
Still think we are over-valuing Brissett on his ability. Obviously great in the locker room.

Just now, RNGDShobby said:

Imagine it would cost a bit for them to move up this year. Especially with QB needy teams ahead of them. 
Still think we are over-valuing Brissett on his ability. Obviously great in the locker room.

teams overreach for QBs all the time

3 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

I just really hope when Andrew luck is ready to retire we get blessed with another great qb!  This makes me appreciate how lucky we are lol

What happened with us getting Luck was so rare. We really should thank irsay and Peyton for moving on. They knew Luck was going to be going number one and we had the number one pick and Luck was ready to start.

4 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

Maybe they dump S Reshad Jones to us as part of a Brissett trade.

Him or Howard please!!!

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

What happened with us getting Luck was so rare. We really should thank irsay and Peyton for moving on. They knew Luck was going to be going number one and we had the number one pick and Luck was ready to start.

oh we will. Meet our future QB. Marshall Manning

image.png.47593f21082827de4448376fd64ef25d.png

10 minutes ago, stitches said:

From what I'm hearing they are trying to be as bad as possible over the next couple of years so they can get either Tua or Lawrence. This kind of fits. I doubt they would be able to sell that to the fans so they probably will sign someone like Fitzpatrick as bridge. 

Brissett was good for the 3rd overall pick. MIA has a bad enough roster that can make up the difference between #1 and #3.

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I bet Tannehill will end up with that starting job on TN. 

I tend to agree with this. Looks like Ten is trying to light a fire under Mariota, he has been injured lots, and when he is healthy he has been average.

Miami has something in the works. I hope if its with us Ballard gets a good return for Brissett, he is valuable to us.

31 minutes ago, CR91 said:

twitter rumors from unverified media sources say Miami contacted us about Brissett and were turned down.

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

twitter rumors from unverified media sources say Miami contacted us about Brissett and were turned down.

If that is true wow. 

3 minutes ago, csmopar said:

doesnt mean we can't reopen talks. We're gonna get a third round comp pick next year for Brissett anyway so it doesn't matter if we trade him or not

Just now, CR91 said:

doesnt mean we can't reopen talks. We're gonna get a third round comp pick for Brissett anyway so it doesn't matter if we trade him or not

No way we're getting a 3rd round comp pick for a backup QB...

Just now, csmopar said:

No way we're getting a 3rd round comp pick for a backup QB...

Have you seen the crazy contracts players are getting? Someone will overpaid him