Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some cool stuff here.    

Brad wells is a child with rocks for brains. How does re-signing Geathers effect hooker? They play different positions. I swear I have no clue how he has a job. Half the people on this forum are more

Posted Images

Just now, CR91 said:

theres no way the dolphins make this move unless their trading with us for brissett or moving up in the draft

The trade would be nice but definitely see them drafting a QB. Won't necessarily need to move up though.

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

Who is going to play QB in Miami

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CR91 said:

theres no way the dolphins make this move unless their trading with us for brissett or moving up in the draft

 

They pick 13th, right? Not particularly high if they have a specific QB in mind that they already feel fairly certain they can get?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RNGDShobby said:

The trade would be nice but definitely see them drafting a QB. Won't necessarily need to move up though.

 

 

Murray, Haskins, and Lock will all be gone in the top ten so unless their banking on Daniel Jones being their QB of the future, their gonna trade up or trade with us

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mr. Irrelevant said:

 

They pick 13th, right? Not particularly high if they have a specific QB in mind that they already feel fairly certain they can get?

 

Murray, Haskins, and Lock will all be gone in the top ten so unless their banking on Daniel Jones being their QB of the future, their gonna trade up or trade with us

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

From what I'm hearing they are trying to be as bad as possible over the next couple of years so they can get either Tua or Lawrence. This kind of fits. I doubt they would be able to sell that to the fans so they probably will sign someone like Fitzpatrick as bridge. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, CR91 said:

theres no way the dolphins make this move unless their trading with us for brissett or moving up in the draft

 

Come on Ballard work your trade robbery magic like you did last year with the Jets and get all you can from Miami for Brissett!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RNGDShobby said:

Imagine it would cost a bit for them to move up this year. Especially with QB needy teams ahead of them. 
Still think we are over-valuing Brissett on his ability. Obviously great in the locker room.

 

teams overreach for QBs all the time

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

I just really hope when Andrew luck is ready to retire we get blessed with another great qb!  This makes me appreciate how lucky we are lol

What happened with us getting Luck was so rare. We really should thank irsay and Peyton for moving on. They knew Luck was going to be going number one and we had the number one pick and Luck was ready to start.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

What happened with us getting Luck was so rare. We really should thank irsay and Peyton for moving on. They knew Luck was going to be going number one and we had the number one pick and Luck was ready to start.

 

oh we will. Meet our future QB. Marshall Manning

 

image.png.47593f21082827de4448376fd64ef25d.png

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, stitches said:

From what I'm hearing they are trying to be as bad as possible over the next couple of years so they can get either Tua or Lawrence. This kind of fits. I doubt they would be able to sell that to the fans so they probably will sign someone like Fitzpatrick as bridge. 

 

Brissett was good for the 3rd overall pick. MIA has a bad enough roster that can make up the difference between #1 and #3.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I bet Tannehill will end up with that starting job on TN. 

I tend to agree with this. Looks like Ten is trying to light a fire under Mariota, he has been injured lots, and when he is healthy he has been average.

Miami has something in the works. I hope if its with us Ballard gets a good return for Brissett, he is valuable to us.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, CR91 said:

theres no way the dolphins make this move unless their trading with us for brissett or moving up in the draft

twitter rumors from unverified media sources say Miami contacted us about Brissett and were turned down.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, csmopar said:

twitter rumors from unverified media sources say Miami contacted us about Brissett and were turned down.

 

doesnt mean we can't reopen talks. We're gonna get a third round comp pick next year for Brissett anyway so it doesn't matter if we trade him or not

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CR91 said:

 

doesnt mean we can't reopen talks. We're gonna get a third round comp pick for Brissett anyway so it doesn't matter if we trade him or not

No way we're getting a 3rd round comp pick for a backup QB...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, csmopar said:

No way we're getting a 3rd round comp pick for a backup QB...

 

Have you seen the crazy contracts players are getting? Someone will overpaid him

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...