Who, if anyone are we looking at and who's visiting us? It would be nice to think we're LOOKING at someone..

• Thanks 1

What is with brown. Lol. First he visits Carr and they look like the happy couPle then he  is purchasing billboards.  Maybe he did just need a change.

I think we might see a Geathers signing today by the colts.

35 minutes ago, ColtJax said:

Who, if anyone are we looking at and who's visiting us? It would be nice to think we're LOOKING at someone..

There's a couple visits listed in the tweets above, feel free to read them.

In other news:

35 minutes ago, ColtJax said:

Doesn’t look like it. Guess Ballard feels what we need get past the divisional round of the playoff is in the draft. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Doesn’t look like it. Guess Ballard feels what we need get past the divisional round of the playoff is in the draft. 

There's a couple linked to us for visits this week and early next....  I posted a couple of those tweets last night and again this morning...  We've got Ajayi coming in early next week and there's another coming in tomorrow, but I'm drawing a blank on who that was.

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

There's a couple linked to us for visits this week and early next....  I posted a couple of those tweets last night and again this morning...  We've got Ajayi coming in early next week and there's another coming in tomorrow, but I'm drawing a blank on who that was.

All I saw was Ajayi 

Just now, Mr.Debonair said:

All I saw was Ajayi 

There was another, a DL/DT that I hadn't ever heard of. 

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

So what you are saying is that Adam Humphries is basically the opposite of Josh McDaniels.

Dang makes me wish that we had signed him.  

• Like 4

Humphries just gained a ton of respect from me. 

• Like 5

It's looking to me like Ballard is in no hurry to bring in any of the remaining FA's that he might be interested in.  Maybe we resign Gaethers?  Maybe.  It seems quieter now for us compared to last year.  That said he could be waiting on certain players that might be cut soon for cap reasons.  Still a ways to go but I was expecting a little more activity besides retaining our own. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

Just saw that.  He is an addition I could get behind.  Only 26.  

• Like 1

I think ballard will most likely wait until after the draft to see what holes we need to fill before signing anyone else. I am going to guess that Geathers is signed.

1 minute ago, Blueblood23 said:

Like to see Clinton-Dix in the mix for the Colts. Hopefully they give him a look.

We do still need a starting S to go alongside Hooker. So hopefully they either bring back Geathers on a team friendly deal, or go after someone like a Adrian Phillips or Clinton Dix. 

I’m surprised it took New England so long to go after Humphries.   I always viewed him in that Edelman, Walker kind of way...   and not just because of skin color...   

I thought the Pats would go after him sooner...  not after the guy has agreed to a deal...  I mean, when have they EVER done that before!   

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I think ballard will most likely wait until after the draft to see what holes we need to fill before signing anyone else. I am going to guess that Geathers is signed.

Patience.  Just like last year, he didn't sign anyone until the 2nd week of FA.  My guess, 3-4 will sign in the next week. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

With all the AB bashing going on, that was pretty cool of him.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

With all the AB bashing going on, that was pretty cool of him.  

Did you see the video of him visiting Carr at his house. They looked liked best buds. It was kind of odd with the bad reputation he has going around.

• Like 1

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Did you see the video of him visiting Carr at his house. They looked liked best buds. It was kind of odd with the bad reputation he has going around.

Hmmm.  Maybe the ego and attitude concerns about him and Bell were connected to that locker room and not them?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

just did, thanks!  maybe it was more a steelers issue than a brown issue!  hahaha   

Looks like mike Mitchell is done with the colts. He did a great job teaching Wilson.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Looks like mike Mitchell is done with the colts. He did a great job teaching Wilson.

This and then not re-signing Geathers (so far) only strengthens my belief that they will be drafting a safety. Probably early too. It’s a good class.

I have a gut feeling Geathers will be Re-signed today. They were just letting Desir have the spotlight yesterday. But we do need a safety. There are plenty out there. I could see us picking up a FA and drafting one.

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I have a gut feeling Geathers will be Re-signed today. They were just letting Desir have the spotlight yesterday. But we do need a safety. There are plenty out there. I could see us picking up a FA and drafting one.

Would ruin my day lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Would ruin my day lol

Why. Yes he has been injured but didn’t he play in 14 games last year plus two playoff games. 

I heard a radio guy say if yoy  the uniforms off of Geathers and Collins you would have a hard time telling them apart. That was his opinion anyway. 

5 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Why. Yes he has been injured but didn’t he play in 14 games last year plus two playoff games. 

I heard a radio guy say if yoy  the uniforms off of Geathers and Collins you would have a hard time telling them apart. That was his opinion anyway. 

We need an impact player and Geathers isn’t it. He hasn’t done anything of significance his entire career here. Time to cut ties

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

He played well but he was just a rental for us due to injuries.   No reason to bring him back on.  

5 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

We need an impact player and Geathers isn’t it. He hasn’t done anything of significance his entire career here. Time to cut ties

Third on the team in tackles is not having an impact?

• Like 2

This is awesome for Kenny Moore. His base salary is only 550k.

• Like 2

Just now, CR91 said:

Third on the team in tackles is not having an impact?

No. Collecting a bunch of tackles isn’t impacting. Someone else can step in and do the same. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

No. Collecting a bunch of tackles isn’t impacting. Someone else can step in and do the same. 

The next person after him was kenny moore. You want your slot corner be third on the team in tackles? You just don't get the importance of Geathers on this defense. You care more about his injuries then his play