Jump to content
CR91

I think I speak for all colts fans right now

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, CR91 said:

 

You want me to blame the other 31 teams for "NOT" cheating?

So, how did the Patriots cheat on their way to #6?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Reality Check said:

So, how did the Patriots cheat on their way to #6?

 

So they didn't cheat to get their other rings?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Reality Check said:

Using the AFC East as the reason for their success is just ignorant.  The FACT is that the Patriots winning pcg against the rest of the NFL is the same as it is against the AFC East over the past 18 years.

That's right, they beat up on the rest of the league the same way they beat up on their division....FACT.

From 2005-2009 in that 5 year timeframe the Pats record vs Indy was 1-5 including the playoffs. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 opponent for a 5 year span.   Again, NE's winning pctg vs rest of the NFL is ~the same as it is vs the AFC East.

 

Foolish for anyone to imply "they win b/c of the division they play in".  Fact is, they just win better & more than any other team for the past 20yrs....regardless of the division they play in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CR91 said:

 

So they didn't cheat to get their other rings?

Problem is here that you choose "cheating" to account for ALL of their success because it is conevveient…..bit it is FAR from true because you are unable to begin to tie them to ANY cheating whatsoever for their past 2 SB wins....and I am guessing that you don't believe they cheated for the 3 SB's they lost either, right?

Impossible to have a 2-way discussion who refuses to acknowledge facts which undermine their conspiracy theory....sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

1 opponent for a 5 year span.   Again, NE's winning pctg vs rest of the NFL is ~the same as it is vs the AFC East.

 

Foolish for anyone to imply "they win b/c of the division they play in".  Fact is, they just win better & more than any other team for the past 20yrs....regardless of the division they play in.

What if Indy had been in their Division or Denver? Doesn't Tom have a losing a record vs Denver? He may not but he usually loses at Denver.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Reality Check said:

Problem is here that you choose "cheating" to account for ALL of their success because it is conevveient…..bit it is FAR from true because you are unable to begin to tie them to ANY cheating whatsoever for their past 2 SB wins....and I am guessing that you don't believe they cheated for the 3 SB's they lost either, right?

Impossible to have a 2-way discussion who refuses to acknowledge facts which undermine their conspiracy theory....sorry.

 

That a joke? Their spy gate scandal was their 3 rings including illegally hitting wrs past the 5 yard line and don't get me started on deflate gate.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

So, how did the Patriots cheat on their way to #6?

paying the refs...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

1 opponent for a 5 year span.   Again, NE's winning pctg vs rest of the NFL is ~the same as it is vs the AFC East.

 

Foolish for anyone to imply "they win b/c of the division they play in".  Fact is, they just win better & more than any other team for the past 20yrs....regardless of the division they play in.

I think what people were implying was that it's a pretty sure thing that they make the playoffs every year, being in the division they're in. :dunno:  pretty much a guarantee.

 

They lost 5 games this year and still got a first round BYE in the playoffs.  

 

Having that first round BYE is Huge.  If you think otherwise, then let me use a word someone likes to throw around here...Delusional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Superman said:

 

So I think the stance on PEDs in pro sports is antiquated and stigmatized to the point that it doesn't make sense anymore. But I don't think players coming off of injury shouldn't be tested. That's probably the time that a pro athlete would be more prone to use a banned substance like an anabolic steroid, to help with recovery.

But if it’s prescribed by a medical doctor to help him heal, and not for a competitive advantage... isn’t that going against the intent of the rule?  I mean they are using it to heal themselves not make themselves faster or stronger just healthy again.   Like I said its just my opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JimJaime said:

But if it’s prescribed by a medical doctor to help him heal, and not for a competitive advantage... isn’t that going against the intent of the rule?  I mean they are using it to heal themselves not make themselves faster or stronger just healthy again.   Like I said its just my opinion. 

I'm guessing if it's a banned substance, it's banned no matter what..  otherwise they'd all have Dr.s prescriptions. :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gramz said:

I think what people were implying was that it's a pretty sure thing that they make the playoffs every year, being in the division they're in. :dunno:  pretty much a guarantee.

 

They lost 5 games this year and still got a first round BYE in the playoffs.  

 

Having that first round BYE is Huge.  If you think otherwise, then let me use a word someone likes to throw around here...Delusional.

First round byes are huge..  but this year should show just how weak the AFC really is, if the Pats don’t find the most unusual way to lose they got the #1 seed in the AFC at 12-4!! 

 

I think if we are being truethful the AFC been Pats,Steeers, and either Colts or Broncos (manning years) and now instead of broncos it’s KC.  Just look who been in the SB for the AFC Brady,Big Ben, Manning...  except for 2 outliers.. that’s it! In 19 years! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gramz said:

I'm guessing if it's a banned substance, it's banned no matter what..  otherwise they'd all have Dr.s prescriptions. :dunno:

That’s why I used the “coming off a major injury” I’d say torn ACL and MCL fall in that category..  mind you this is assuming it’s a substance like a Human growth hormone to help the ACL and MCL strengthen.. that’s why when someone gets popped in football I don’t care the amount of punishment they go threw I understand how it could be easy to either “accidentally” take a banned substance for pain relief or do it on purpose because you want get healthy  faster.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

But if it’s prescribed by a medical doctor to help him heal, and not for a competitive advantage... isn’t that going against the intent of the rule?  I mean they are using it to heal themselves not make themselves faster or stronger just healthy again.   Like I said its just my opinion. 

 

Just because it's prescribed by a doctor doesn't mean it isn't providing a competitive advantage. And realistically speaking, it isn't hard to get a prescription for a performance enhancing substance.

 

The line is pretty clear on what you can and can't take, prescribed or not.

 

Personally, I don't really agree with that line, and I don't think any pro sport or the sports world in general has had an honest discussion about how PEDs are viewed in the last 20 years. If they did, and acknowledged how hypocritical the anti-PED stance can be, I think the rules would be relaxed quite a bit, and professional athletes could responsibly do more to recover and stay healthy.

 

But the rules are what they are, and I don't think it's hard to follow them. Don't take anything that you can't confirm is allowed under the rules, bottom line. If you push the envelope or try to live in the grey area -- or just outright cheat, like some do, and then lie about it when you test positive and say 'I don't know what happened!' -- you run the risk of being suspended.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

First round byes are huge..  but this year should show just how weak the AFC really is, if the Pats don’t find the most unusual way to lose they got the #1 seed in the AFC at 12-4!! 

 

I think if we are being truethful the AFC been Pats,Steeers, and either Colts or Broncos (manning years) and now instead of broncos it’s KC.  Just look who been in the SB for the AFC Brady,Big Ben, Manning...  except for 2 outliers.. that’s it! In 19 years! 

Exactly.  I think it's just a matter of time and things will change somewhat.   The QBs you mention are either retired or nearing retirement.

 

I'm ready for some new faces, and more exciting games, personally.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Gramz said:

Exactly.  I think it's just a matter of time and things will change somewhat.   The QBs you mention are either retired or nearing retirement.

 

I'm ready for some new faces, and more exciting games, personally.  

I’m going to enjoy the ride as long as it lasts with Brady.. and then pray we are lucky like the Colts and get a Luck to replace him with.. a great QB but not as great.. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

I’m going to enjoy the ride as long as it lasts with Brady.. and then pray we are lucky like the Colts and get a Luck to replace him with.. a great QB but not as great.. lol

Yes..very happy to have Andrew.

 

Enjoy the ride while you can.

I really can appreciate your feelings with Brady as your QB.    Anyone that knows anything about me, knows how I was about Peyton.    I've been kinda blah about the game since he retired.  But thanks to Andrew, I got some of that excitement back this year!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Reality Check said:

Using the AFC East as the reason for their success is just ignorant.  The FACT is that the Patriots winning pcg against the rest of the NFL is the same as it is against the AFC East over the past 18 years.

That's right, they beat up on the rest of the league the same way they beat up on their division....FACT.

Never said that's why they're successful. Was stating how they happen to have a great advantage.

 

You're telling me playing Buffalo and the the Jets and getting 4 automatic wins isn't an advantage?

 

Kind of like having a new car and your job is one mile away, it will probably help the life of your car . 

 

Them winning has no bearing on my Colts fandom. Was simply stating how people love to say the South was garbage during Peyton's time. The east ain't no juggernaut, it's trash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Gramz said:

Yes..very happy to have Andrew.

 

Enjoy the ride while you can.

I really can appreciate your feelings with Brady as your QB.    Anyone that knows anything about me, knows how I was about Peyton.    I've been kinda blah about the game since he retired.  But thanks to Andrew, I got some of that excitement back this year!

I hope the colts build the TEAM up correctly around Luck.. I love my Pats but I know we went to a few SB because the Colts did not have a good D and well Peyton could only do so much against the likes of Ty Law and company. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2019 at 3:37 AM, tweezy32 said:

I don't want want to be the patriots at all and I bet most NFL fans don't want to be either.  They want to be winners without cheating,  not winners by cheating.  We all want to win the super bowl I for sure don't want to be the patriots.  I love my colts. We dwell on patriots winning because we are colts fans.  We hate the patriots, if you don't hate the patriots are you even a colts fan honestly?! Anyone else could have won the super bowl and I would have been okay with it as long as it was the patriots. But nope they won again.  That's why we dwell on it. 

 

I'm a longtime season ticket holder that I would venture to say has been to more Colts games, home and away than the majority of people on this forum have... I have never missed at least watching a game and often rewatch each one. I assure you that I am more of a Colts fan than you'll likely ever be. I'm not ok that the Patriots won the superbowl. I wouldn't be ok if anyone else won as you say you would be. My Colts lost, during a time that I felt strongly they could compete for a championship. Sorry to hear you'd be ok to see someone else win for the sake of the Patriots losing. Many on here would have wanted them to lose so we wouldn't have to play them if we could have made it past the Chiefs. I wanted nothing more than to go to New England for another chance at whipping their butt. I hope we get that shot next season. 

 

I'm also reasonable, unlike many fans in general. And I think stating that the Patriots have solely won championships because they cheated is not only unreasonable and incorrect, it's absolutely nuts

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

 

I'm a longtime season ticket holder that I would venture to say has been to more Colts games, home and away than the majority of people on this forum have... I have never missed at least watching a game and often rewatch each one. I assure you that I am more of a Colts fan than you'll likely ever be. I'm not ok that the Patriots won the superbowl. I wouldn't be ok if anyone else won as you say you would be. My Colts lost, during a time that I felt strongly they could compete for a championship. Sorry to hear you'd be ok to see someone else win for the sake of the Patriots losing. Many on here would have wanted them to lose so we wouldn't have to play them if we could have made it past the Chiefs. I wanted nothing more than to go to New England for another chance at whipping their butt. I hope we get that shot next season. 

 

I'm also reasonable, unlike many fans in general. And I think stating that the Patriots have solely won championships because they cheated is not only unreasonable and incorrect, it's absolutely nuts

Lol so you are claiming your more of a colts fan then I will every be? That's ignorant of you to say. You could never know that,  just because your a season ticket holder doesnt put you above someone else buddy. I watch every game.  Just because I don't live in Indiana or have the money to be a ticket holder does not mean your more of a fan then me or someone else. Also for when I said I wouldn't care for someone else to win the super bowl I ment that as in if the colts didnt make it,  I'd rather have anyone else win it other then the pats. But I'm glad you are the biggest colts fan out there and is superior as a fan then the rest of us buddy!  Congratulations! 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

I assure you that I am more of a Colts fan than you'll likely ever be

 

...

 

I'm also reasonable, unlike many fans in general.

 

305065.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

I assure you that I am more of a Colts fan than you'll likely ever be.

 

The Colts must be so proud to have you as a fan...

 

Real classy.

 

:scorebad:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes you speak for me.  My dislike for the Patriots is strong and has been going strong for some time :). First because they are in the AFC and has been a PITA for the Colts.

Second - because it is just plain annoying. 

 

Am I envious sure - I would love for Luck to be hosting that trophy - heck anyone else. 

And I dont care what anyone says about Eli Manning -- he is GOD to me hahaha!  Just imagine....

He beat the Pats two times! Everyone talks about how humble Brady is....  I still remember that smirk when he scoffed at the 17 points comment made by the Giants player. "I cringe" at the thought of being called GOAT... give me a break!

This is the guy who says he doesn't need sunscreen because he drinks lots of water.... something like that. 

 

What the PATS has done is incredible. That is all I can muster up to say! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

 

I'm a longtime season ticket holder that I would venture to say has been to more Colts games, home and away than the majority of people on this forum have... I have never missed at least watching a game and often rewatch each one. I assure you that I am more of a Colts fan than you'll likely ever be. I'm not ok that the Patriots won the superbowl. I wouldn't be ok if anyone else won as you say you would be. My Colts lost, during a time that I felt strongly they could compete for a championship. Sorry to hear you'd be ok to see someone else win for the sake of the Patriots losing. Many on here would have wanted them to lose so we wouldn't have to play them if we could have made it past the Chiefs. I wanted nothing more than to go to New England for another chance at whipping their butt. I hope we get that shot next season. 

 

I'm also reasonable, unlike many fans in general. And I think stating that the Patriots have solely won championships because they cheated is not only unreasonable and incorrect, it's absolutely nuts

I am sure you are a huge fan of the Colts but so are a few hundred other people in here. Being a season ticket holder doesn't make somebody a bigger fan than someone else IMO. I have been a Colts fan since 1984 and have rarely missed watching a game and have been to between 40-50 games in my lifetime. I used to go to at least 2 games a season every season during the Manning era and into the Luck era early on. That doesn't make me a bigger fan compared to someone who maybe has never gone to a game or just been to a few. I live basically 15 minutes away from LOS/RCA Dome when we played there so I was lucky enough to attend several game in my lifetime so far. Some Colts fans do not live in Indiana and do not have the luxury of going to games. As far as my fandom goes, it bugs me for days when we lose (always has), that is one way to tell how diehard of a fan someone is I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 12:41 PM, Reality Check said:

How many other players facing their first PED suspension received more than 4 games?  Why should Edelman receive more than the rules specify? 

 

You DO realize that Goodell has fined Kraft more draft picks & more money than any single commissioner has fined a single team in NFL history right?  Did you see the disappointment on Goodell's face when he had to present the trophy to RKK?....

 

Not sure why you think their relationship is so strong after all these fines/penalties, etc??

I am not saying Edelman should have been suspended more games than anyone else. I am saying I can't remember another known PED user winning a major NFL award, it is just a bad optic for the league having someone winning an award the same year he faced the suspension.

 

Goodell has fined Kraft more than any other team because the Pats have consistently broken the rule and gotten caught more than any other team. However, they have yet to face any strict actions taken against them. monetary fine to a billionaire is a joke, and the draft picks they lost were so minimal.

 

Mostly, the fact that Goodell signed a massive contract extension and his number 1 supporting owner was... you guessed it Robert Kraft. Kraft went as far as to talk Jerry Jones off his lawsuit and attempt to overthrow Goodell. Kraft was also 1 of the 6 owners on the compensation committee giving Goodell his raise.

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, tweezy32 said:

Lol so you are claiming your more of a colts fan then I will every be? That's ignorant of you to say. You could never know that,  just because your a season ticket holder doesnt put you above someone else buddy. I watch every game.  Just because I don't live in Indiana or have the money to be a ticket holder does not mean your more of a fan then me or someone else. Also for when I said I wouldn't care for someone else to win the super bowl I ment that as in if the colts didnt make it,  I'd rather have anyone else win it other then the pats. But I'm glad you are the biggest colts fan out there and is superior as a fan then the rest of us buddy!  Congratulations! 

 

You question my love of the Colts, and then get butt hurt when I clap back? LOL. From a budget perspective, it's pretty irresonsible of me to go to Colts games for my income... 

 

Ironic you call me ignorant, and then proceed to post the most grammatically ignorant post on this topic. 

11 hours ago, Superman said:

 

305065.jpg

 

You bet. When it's with someone that calls me out, I'm going to ensure that Yoda knows about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2019 at 1:05 PM, CR91 said:

 

That a joke? Their spy gate scandal was their 3 rings including illegally hitting wrs past the 5 yard line and don't get me started on deflate gate.

Ahhh  Spygate was illegal AFTER 2006.  Was also where they taped from and not what they taped. But was “cheating” but they won Nada.

 

The contact after 5 yards.. only colt fans bring this up because all other fans KNOW you do whatever the refs allow you get away with in the playoffs. For good example look at how KC hung all over the Pats WR all game in the AFCCG.   This isn’t cheating it’s called playing the game.. if your coach was to dumb to adapt (they weren’t by the way) that’s on them. 

 

Deflategate — I will just point you to every scientist who was NOT paid by the NFL.. Also point Roger Goodell LYING in his ruling on the appeal, also point to the fact the NFL never corrected the miss information on the deflated footballs.  (Weird how the only one with an extreme low psi was the one the colts intercepted and tested hmmm)   My point here is for everythingbyoi day “see they cheated” I can point and say “see here they framed them”. Deflategate was ultimately about nothing and well showed the Commish has way to much power.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

Ahhh  Spygate was illegal AFTER 2006.  Was also where they taped from and not what they taped. But was “cheating” but they won Nada.

 

The contact after 5 yards.. only colt fans bring this up because all other fans KNOW you do whatever the refs allow you get away with in the playoffs. For good example look at how KC hung all over the Pats WR all game in the AFCCG.   This isn’t cheating it’s called playing the game.. if your coach was to dumb to adapt (they weren’t by the way) that’s on them. 

 

Deflategate — I will just point you to every scientist who was NOT paid by the NFL.. Also point Roger Goodell LYING in his ruling on the appeal, also point to the fact the NFL never corrected the miss information on the deflated footballs.  (Weird how the only one with an extreme low psi was the one the colts intercepted and tested hmmm)   My point here is for everythingbyoi day “see they cheated” I can point and say “see here they framed them”. Deflategate was ultimately about nothing and well showed the Commish has way to much power.

 

You honestly think they weren't filming before they were caught? 

 

So as long as the refs don't call it, its not cheating?

 

I am not derailing this thread to make it a Deflategate discussion. Its a dead horse. If you think the pats were framed, thats your opinion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CR91 said:

 

You honestly think they weren't filming before they were caught? 

 

So as long as the refs don't call it, its not cheating?

 

I am not derailing this thread to make it a Deflategate discussion. Its a dead horse. If you think the pats were framed, thats your opinion

I didn’t say that I said it wasn’t ILLEGAL till 2006. Thus even caught it wasn’t against the rules lol. Now the Rams belief their practice was taped would have been illegal, BUT they never mentioned that till annifiot Boston Globe writer wrote a completely false article about it with fake sources.  The globe even retracted the story but it has life still.

 

so a penalty not being called makes that team cheaters?  That’s a stretch.. isn’t it.  So the Colts are cheaters because the refs don’t call offensive holding or PI on every play they could? Or like in this case not calling a penalty they had NEVER enforced.  That’s just a silly thing to say it isn’t cheating.. 

 

As for for Deflategate I was pointing out it was done so both sides could feel they were right.. more holes on both sides so big you can drive a truck threw it. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JimJaime said:

I didn’t say that I said it wasn’t ILLEGAL till 2006. Thus even caught it wasn’t against the rules lol. Now the Rams belief their practice was taped would have been illegal, BUT they never mentioned that till annifiot Boston Globe writer wrote a completely false article about it with fake sources.  The globe even retracted the story but it has life still.

 

so a penalty not being called makes that team cheaters?  That’s a stretch.. isn’t it.  So the Colts are cheaters because the refs don’t call offensive holding or PI on every play they could? Or like in this case not calling a penalty they had NEVER enforced.  That’s just a silly thing to say it isn’t cheating.. 

 

As for for Deflategate I was pointing out it was done so both sides could feel they were right.. more holes on both sides so big you can drive a truck threw it. :)

 

It wasn't illegal because no one did it, but obviously taping a team's hand signs or practices will give you an unfair advantage. 

 

If its obvious, then yes it should be called.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CR91 said:

 

It wasn't illegal because no one did it, but obviously taping a team's hand signs or practices will give you an unfair advantage. 

 

If its obvious, then yes it should be called.  

Lol FALSE.. every former HC (Jimmy Johnson for example) stated they taped the signals just like the Pats did.  Mind you why did it take Spygate to give the D the same advantage the O had with a headset and calling plays in? I dare say if not for Spygate the D would still be at a bad disadvantage.. so SPYGATE IMPROVED AND GELPED THE NFL. Lol see what I did there lol

 

Yes it should be called, but if it isn’t  your not going to tell your players to stop playing press coverage.. (Which is what they were playing)  if it is called you ADAPT.. it isn’t cheating because they were not told “ok guys go out there and hold those WR” . funny does that make the Chiefs cheaters in your mind now since they did the same thing to the Pats THIS year? (I don’t think they are.. but curious if you do)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

Lol FALSE.. every former HC (Jimmy Johnson for example) stated they taped the signals just like the Pats did.  Mind you why did it take Spygate to give the D the same advantage the O had with a headset and calling plays in? I dare say if not for Spygate the D would still be at a bad disadvantage.. so SPYGATE IMPROVED AND GELPED THE NFL. Lol see what I did there lol

 

Yes it should be called, but if it isn’t  your not going to tell your players to stop playing press coverage.. (Which is what they were playing)  if it is called you ADAPT.. it isn’t cheating because they were not told “ok guys go out there and hold those WR” . funny does that make the Chiefs cheaters in your mind now since they did the same thing to the Pats THIS year? (I don’t think they are.. but curious if you do)

 

If every coach did it, why did the pats get the fall?

 

Didn't really help them in the long run if they did. Unfortunately I didn't watch, but if that was the case then yes. Home field does also play a hand on how calls go as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CR91 said:

 

If every coach did it, why did the pats get the fall?

 

Didn't really help them in the long run if they did. Unfortunately I didn't watch, but if that was the case then yes. Home field does also play a hand on how calls go as well.

The Pats got the fall because they CONTINUED to do it when the league stated you could only tape from certain locations and they did not adhere to that. Like I said they were guilty! Just had nothing do with the championships. (Since it was made a no no in 2006)

 

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE! Home field advantage you should expect the home team get less calls against them and more against your team. It’s the nature of the beast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m flattered me as a pats fan we get so much attention here.

Looking forward for the next season and also a shot at playing the Colts.

 

IMO KC will be the next big dynasty if they stay consistent. Nobody can stop them it seems. If they get some key pieces on D then they will dominate the AFC for years to come.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...