Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I think I speak for all colts fans right now

CR91

2 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

Silly, you admitted we got caught cheating by piping noise. LMAO

You're basically saying every team cheats, but aren't as documented. How am I supposed to admit to cheating that we don't know?

21 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

Admitting we did is your 1st step. Thanks for that.
How can you be accused if you haven't been caught. Maybe some coaches, or their assistants get fired because they have used inside info for their past successes. Nope, not anyone that ever coached for the Colts. Wake Up America!

I think i would like to see you on a poker table.

Anyone can be accused of something. The NFL investigated that claim and cleared the Colts. They didn't pipe in noise. 

The Falcons were also accused. They were found to have piped in noise, and admitted to it. 

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

You're basically saying every team cheats, but aren't as documented. How am I supposed to admit to cheating that we don't know?

Let's stay with Your point that we got caught cheating if you could.

Were we warned and kept doing it? Maybe got a letter. Why did we do that?

Maybe to interrupt the flow of info from the sidelines or for the QB to change plays? That would be a Competitive advantage by CHEATING. We DID IT! We were Caught. Our Vannila organization has a Record. Shame.
 I explained a simple scenario how things can go on in the NFL.
I think it went over your head, kinda like you having admitted saying we were caught cheating. Kind of a waste to go on with this if that is how you deal with this discussion.
 I know you Love our Colts, Hate the Pats, i just hope you continue to enjoy the game for all that it is to you, and for what it can be.

Look at the bright side we do not have to hear from the blabbering media and Rams fans that Jared freakin Goff is better than Andrew Luck because he won a ring lmao . That is all Seahawks fans blabbed about after Wilson won a SB. Brady blocked him too from winning ring #2 which I am ok with. Peyton blocked Cam Newton as well :thmup:. Time for Luck to win one now.

14 hours ago, CR91 said:

And probably all football fans, life sucks right now. Im really tired of being subjected to this year after year. I honestly didnt even watch the game just because I really didnt think the rams had a chance.

As a Colts fan, I have to confess resentment (mostly borne of jealousy, if I’m being honest) of the Patriots’ dominance of the NFL these past 18 years.  I wish my beloved Colts could be the team hoisting Lombardi after Lombardi.

As a football fan, though, I’m in awe.  It’s *hard* to win in the NFL.  Every franchise, every executive, every coach, every player....they’re all doing everything they can to win championships.  But, out of 32 teams, only one can wear the crown.  And these guys have done it 1 out of every 3 years for nearly two decades....despite free agency, despite the salary cap, despite low draft positions, despite so many of their assistants being hired away.

Love them or hate them, I think everybody should at least have some level of appreciation for what the Belichick/Brady era Patriots have accomplished.  The league is designed for parity, and they’ve beaten the house.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What a bunch of cry babies screaming "cheaters". No objective reasoning for the Colts being better than the Pats because they are not. The Pats just beat the best offense of the season allowing them three points. The Pats last the toss and TB was intercepted on their first possession @ 12.06 and slammed the door on the Rams first possession. Wade Philips, maybe the best defense coaches fell short. The NE defense got it done plain and simple. Game over. Season over. Whining about the Pats for some reason is not over.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

Let's stay with Your point that we got caught cheating if you could.

Were we warned and kept doing it? Maybe got a letter. Why did we do that?

Maybe to interrupt the flow of info from the sidelines or for the QB to change plays? That would be a Competitive advantage by CHEATING. We DID IT! We were Caught. Our Vannila organization has a Record. Shame.
 I explained a simple scenario how things can go on in the NFL.
I think it went over your head, kinda like you having admitted saying we were caught cheating. Kind of a waste to go on with this if that is how you deal with this discussion.
 I know you Love our Colts, Hate the Pats, i just hope you continue to enjoy the game for all that it is to you, and for what it can be.

I still love the game. Im just tired of it being tarnished every year by this team. As a fan, I wanna see different teams being champions. Dynasties imo makes watching sports irrelevant. Like watching the NBA now-a-days.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

This is a nightmare I can't wake up from. Year in and out... 

It's as bad as being a Pacers fan during the Jordan era... 

I'm just glad I decided not to watch. Even for Pats fans that had to be boring as heck. 

This does remind me of Basketball when Jordan was blocking everyone from winning a Championship. That is why I was happy the Warriors in the NBA blocked LeBron by pulling a LeBron haha otherwise LeBron would have like 4 straight Championships. The LeBron hype is still ridiculous and he loses in the Finals a lot, imagine him winning every year lmao 

11 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

This is a nightmare I can't wake up from. Year in and out... 

It's as bad as being a Pacers fan during the Jordan era... 

I'm just glad I decided not to watch. Even for Pats fans that had to be boring as heck. 

This does remind me of Basketball when Jordan was blocking everyone from winning a Championship. That is why I was happy the Warriors in the NBA blocked LeBron by pulling a LeBron haha otherwise LeBron would have like 4 straight Championships. The LeBron hype is still ridiculous and he loses in the Finals a lot, imagine him winning every year lmao 

1 minute ago, King Colt said:

What a bunch of cry babies screaming "cheaters". No objective reasoning for the Colts being better than the Pats because they are not. The Pats just beat the best offense of the season allowing them three points. The Pats last the toss and TB was intercepted on their first possession @ 12.06 and slammed the door on the Rams first possession. Wade Philips, maybe the best defense coaches fell short. The NE defense got it done plain and simple. Game over. Season over. Whining about the Pats for some reason is not over.

You like being forced to watch the pats in or winning the super bowl basically every year?

2 minutes ago, King Colt said:

It's our prerogative

Just now, CR91 said:

You like being forced to watch the pats in or winning the super bowl basically every year?

It appears this person very much enjoys it.

7 minutes ago, King Colt said:

I would just like to know who paid off the official who didn't call that late hit as Goff went out of bounds.  That no-call ended the game for all practical purposes.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Luck is Good said:

I don’t hate the Patriots at all. There’s no rivalry anymore. What that team has done for the last 18 years is simply incredible. Life certainly doesn’t suck because they win SB championships. That’s a ridiculous attitude. OP is way off on this one

but you would hate if the Cubs won it every year lmao being a Whitesox fan. Cubs won 1 WS in 108 years and you were ticked calling it rigged, then in their quest to Repeat you were ticked again when they beat the Nationals to advance to the NLCS. You even quit posting on the Baseball Thread. Yet you are fine with the Pats winning. Strange to me.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Superman said:

Anyone can be accused of something. The NFL investigated that claim and cleared the Colts. They didn't pipe in noise. 

The Falcons were also accused. They were found to have piped in noise, and admitted to it. 

Actually i read that the NFL cleared us regarding an unusual annomally that came from the CBS feed that only would have come through our sets and not on field.
 I believe it was League wide, and a sports reporting world belief that piped noise had been a long standing thing for our Colts visitors in the Dome and that it continued to occur after.

1 hour ago, Gramz said:

Yes...you've rarely, if ever questioned the Pats.

And I agree, it's much better to focus on our own team and the direction we are headed.

This was an uplifting year for us.

Unfortunately, I'm one of those who has a difficult time ignoring all of the cheating scandals associated with the Pats.  For me, it clouds their accomplishments.  I know I should let it go..but it's not in my DNA.  haha

Huh?    

I think you confused me with someone elses.

Since I've been here,  I was among the leaders in building a case against the Pats in Deflategate.   And I ripped Kraft for his rude and crude behavior toward the NFL.

I was among the leaders in complaining about the Pats running a trick formation against Baltimore in the playoffs.    At the following owners meeting,  there was 20 rule change proposals.   One passed.    The one about the Pats trick formation which is now outlawed.   (Not claiming my posts had anything to do with that,  just saying...)

And I was also among the leaders here when the Pats stole McDaniels back from the Colts.   I called for heavy fines and loss of draft picks for the injury that the Pats deliberately inflicted on the Colts.   And I called for the NFL to rule that going forward what the Patriots did with McDaniels should be outlawed.  So far,  that has not happened.

If you think I've rarely questioned the Pats,  you're 100% mistaken.     I don't know what else I was supposed to do or say.   About the only thing you could point to is that I think Brady has clearly earned the title of GOAT QB over Peyton.    That's it.    But I'm hardly alone over that.

5 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Huh?    

I think you confused me with someone elses.

Since I've been here,  I was among the leaders in building a case against the Pats in Deflategate.   And I ripped Kraft for his rude and crude behavior toward the NFL.

I was among the leaders in complaining about the Pats running a trick formation against Baltimore in the playoffs.    At the following owners meeting,  there was 20 rule change proposals.   One passed.    The one about the Pats trick formation which is now outlawed.   (Not claiming my posts had anything to do with that,  just saying...)

And I was also among the leaders here when the Pats stole McDaniels back from the Colts.   I called for heavy fines and loss of draft picks for the injury that the Pats deliberately inflicted on the Colts.   And I called for the NFL to rule that going forward what the Patriots did with McDaniels should be outlawed.  So far,  that has not happened.

If you think I've rarely questioned the Pats,  you're 100% mistaken.     I don't know what else I was supposed to do or say.   About the only thing you could point to is that I think Brady has clearly earned the title of GOAT QB over Peyton.    That's it.    But I'm hardly alone over that.

Okay. I stand corrected.

I hate the whole GOAT discussion.  In the grand scheme of things, it's such a silly thing for folks to argue over.  It really doesn't matter.

Being a good person does.

I despise arrogance and dishonesty.  2 reasons I despise the Pats.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

Actually i read that the NFL cleared us regarding an unusual annomally that came from the CBS feed that only would have come through our sets and not on field.
 I believe it was League wide, and a sports reporting world belief that piped noise had been a long standing thing for our Colts visitors in the Dome and that it continued to occur after.

That's my point. Anyone can be accused. In this case, the NFL investigated, and found that the Colts had done nothing wrong. As a matter of fact, CBS took responsibility for whatever it was that people heard. The Colts were exonerated.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d803f1ce4/article/cbs-takes-responsibility-for-crowd-noise-discrepancy-at-indy

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, CR91 said:

Id be lying if I said I don't hate the pats, but you can't just turn a blind eye to all of the controversy surrounding how they win

We can talk about the "cheating" that is well documented all we want. They were not the only team doing those "well documented" horrible things those years. It's been proven to be quite the opposite of that. They got caught trying to get a small advantage. If Bill belichick was punished each time he got a small advantage,they wouldnt have a team. That's what makes him great. He finds loopholes, he finds nuances in the rulebook to exploit, and no one can out hustle/smart him on it. Deflategate was more embarrassing for the Colts franchise than it was for the Patriots, I promise you that. Spygate was something many teams did, and many indirectly admitted to. 

To consistently bring up "cheating" to tarnish the Patriots winning, is a joke. I'm sorry. Admit you are a hater and a biased one at that and move on. They've won 6 superbowls. It's more impressive than your posting on here. 

• Like 1

Just now, ColtStrong2013 said:

We can talk about the "cheating" that is well documented all we want. They were not the only team doing those "well documented" horrible things those years. It's been proven to be quite the opposite of that. They got caught trying to get a small advantage. If Bill belichick was punished each time he got a small advantage,they wouldnt have a team. That's what makes him great. He finds loopholes, he finds nuances in the rulebook to exploit, and no one can out hustle/smart him on it. Deflategate was more embarrassing for the Colts franchise than it was for the Patriots, I promise you that. Spygate was something many teams did, and many indirectly admitted to. 

To consistently bring up "cheating" to tarnish the Patriots winning, is a joke. I'm sorry. Admit you are a hater and a biased one at that and move on. They've won 6 superbowls. It's more impressive than your posting on here. 

You wanna find ways to justify their cheating, go right ahead. Obviously you have no problem with cheating.  

• Like 1

Just now, CR91 said:

You wanna find ways to justify their cheating, go right ahead. Obviously you have no problem with cheating.  

No justifying. You're delusional though if you think all 32 teams in this league haven't cheated or exploited a technicality... D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L.

Quick on the trigger too. You replied within seconds. Good job. My lunch break is over. Catch everyone later.

Just now, ColtStrong2013 said:

No justifying. You're delusional though if you think all 32 teams in this league haven't cheated or exploited a technicality... D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L.

Quick on the trigger too. You replied within seconds. Good job. My lunch break is over. Catch everyone later.

So if every team cheats, where is the proof? Why is no team caught as much as the pats?

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

but you would hate if the Cubs won it every year lmao being a Whitesox fan. Cubs won 1 WS in 108 years and you were ticked calling it rigged, then in their quest to Repeat you were ticked again when they beat the Nationals to advance to the NLCS. You even quit posting on the Baseball Thread. Yet you are fine with the Pats winning. Strange to me.

I was upset. However, I never said life sucked because of it. I never said that 2016 WS was rigged. You’re reaching

3 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

I was upset. However, I never said life sucked because of it. I never said that 2016 WS was rigged. You’re reaching

I thought you did say it was rigged, maybe it was someone else so if it wasn't you I apologize. I know you were pee'd off though lmao I do not feel like going back through 12,000 posts haha 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I thought you did say it was rigged, maybe it was someone else so if it wasn't you I apologize. I know you were pee'd off though lmao I do not feel like going back through 12,000 posts haha 

Sports used to dictate my mood. That’s no longer the case. Good thing too

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NorthernBlue said:

And the play before Cooks couldn’t haul in the TD, just like in the third quarter.

I get that those would have been incredibly tough plays to make, but in a defensive battle like that, you need to make those plays to pull ahead. Case in point, Gronk’s catch to set up first and goal.

Thats what the Pats do. They don’t play perfect, but they make the big play when it counts.

I agree, you have to take that (making the big play when it counts) as an opportunity.  Every game has more than one play that fans look back on and say "If only blah blah had blah blah blah, we would have won that game."  If only Goff had not thrown that INT... If only the Rams coaches had been prepared for that Cover 4 or zone or whatever the Pats played.  If only Gronkowski had not caught that pass.... You can go on and on about this. A lot of plays not made by the Rams. A lot of plays made, mostly on defense, by New England.  There is something to their system.  Why can't a copycat league copy it?

2 hours ago, throwing BBZ said:

The Raiders were very Dirty for 20 years. I didn't like that at all, but they were up against a lot of great teams, playing really rough too in those days.
 And it was GREAT football.
 Most here can't grasp how it looked in the those years.
Were teams stealing signals and whatever else they could? Duh!

They put headsets in the NFL for a reason.

Silly, you admitted we got caught cheating by piping noise. LMAO

They didn't get caught piping in noise.    They were "accused" of piping in noise.     The NFL investigated and found no evidence.

I'm guessing you never attended a game in the Dome. Piping in extra noise wasn't necessary,   especially in the playoffs

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

They didn't get caught piping in noise.    They were "accused" of piping in noise.     The NFL investigated and found no evidence.

I'm guessing you never attended a game in the Dome. Piping in extra noise wasn't necessary,   especially in the playoffs

In the RCA Dome we did not need to pipe in noise as you know. It was so loud there that you needed ear plugs. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Superman said:

Prove it.

#1 Aaron Rodgers flat out admitted to tampering with game balls. So lol to you. 

#2 tony dungy admitted to filming signals on sidelines. So lol to you and all biased Colts fans for being homers.

If i wanted to dig, i could find one after another. One after another. Guaranteed. 

Screw the Patriots. But I know good football when I see good football, and 6 wins in 9 appearances is DANG GOOD FOOTBALL.

4 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

#2 tony dungy admitted to filming signals on sidelines. So lol to you and all biased Colts fans for being homers.

If i wanted to dig, i could find one after another. One after another. Guaranteed. 

Screw the Patriots. But I know good football when I see good football, and 6 wins in 9 appearances is DANG GOOD FOOTBALL.

Dungy was joking, dude thinks cussing is a sin so I know he wouldn't cheat.

8 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

1-Every QB wants balls a certain way, doesn't mean to deflate them. Even peyton would test balls before the game.

2. I would love to see the article that admitted that. 

4 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

No he didn't. 

Rodgers said he preferred over-inflated footballs. Brady and the Pats were penalized for a scheme in which, after the refs inspected and signed off on the footballs, they had a staff member sneak the footballs into the bathroom and let air out of them. 

No he didn't. 

Dungy said 'teams steal signals, and have for a long time.' He also highlighted the difference between looking at another team's signals, and videotaping those signals and breaking down the defensive play calls from the booth during the game. 

The NFL warned the Patriots about videotaping defensive signals, then investigated them, then penalized them. Which is a clear signal that what the Patriots did was beyond what any other team was accused of or caught doing.

And then there's the evidence that the Patriots videotaped other teams' walkthroughs, which no other team has even been accused of.

This is the epitome of a deflection.

The challenge is to prove that other teams cheated, rather than just offer up weak excuses like 'every team cheats, so what?' The Patriots have been investigated and penalized for cheating, not just randomly accused with no regard for context, nuance and fact.

So again, prove that other teams have been doing all the things the Patriots were penalized for doing. 

11 minutes ago, Superman said:

No he didn't. 

Rodgers said he preferred over-inflated footballs. Brady and the Pats were penalized for a scheme in which, after the refs inspected and signed off on the footballs, they had a staff member sneak the footballs into the bathroom and let air out of them. 

No he didn't. 

Dungy said 'teams steal signals, and have for a long time.' He also highlighted the difference between looking at another team's signals, and videotaping those signals and breaking down the defensive play calls from the booth during the game. 

The NFL warned the Patriots about videotaping defensive signals, then investigated them, then penalized them. Which is a clear signal that what the Patriots did was beyond what any other team was accused of or caught doing.

And then there's the evidence that the Patriots videotaped other teams' walkthroughs, which no other team has even been accused of.

This is the epitome of a deflection.

The challenge is to prove that other teams cheated, rather than just offer up weak excuses like 'every team cheats, so what?' The Patriots have been investigated and penalized for cheating, not just randomly accused with no regard for context, nuance and fact.

So again, prove that other teams have been doing all the things the Patriots were penalized for doing. 

You are also delusional. 

I'm not a Patriots fan so I don't care to prove squat. I'm a Colts fan, and laughing my butt off at how ridiculous people are on this forum for the "cheating" Patriots. 

Get a life. 

Go Blue! Goodnight. See everyone in a few weeks for the combine. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Superman said:

That's my point. Anyone can be accused. In this case, the NFL investigated, and found that the Colts had done nothing wrong. As a matter of fact, CBS took responsibility for whatever it was that people heard. The Colts were exonerated.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d803f1ce4/article/cbs-takes-responsibility-for-crowd-noise-discrepancy-at-indy

And then the evidence was removed from the internet. So i read.
And what the NFL said was their was a CBS issue in regards to the specific complaint made by the Patriots. Not that there wasn't piped in noise. 
A NFL coverup? How would it look if they admitted that Mr. MVP Manning finally got to the SB because his team cheated to win?
 Only a few would know the truth.
But as they say, more likely than not, we have done it. And it is what it is.
 Just saying

2 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

And then the evidence was removed from the internet. So i read.
And what the NFL said was their was a CBS issue in regards to the specific complaint made by the Patriots. Not that there wasn't piped in noise. 
A NFL coverup? How would it look if they admitted that Mr. MVP Manning finally got to the SB because his team cheated to win?
 Only a few would know the truth.
But as they say, more likely than not, we have done it. And it is what it is.
 Just saying

Tarik Glenn admitted to using hearing aids to muffle sound... which is against the rules. 

We have cheated. We weren't caught. That's the only difference. You know why the Patriots were caught? Because all eyes are on them because they are DOMINANT. 

Period. 

Goodnight.

• Like 1