Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

In all likelihood it's gonna come down to week 17 @ Titans

AllYouNeedIsLuck

That's the way I see it 

Let's hope we bring our games to the road and stop the sudden emergence of Derrick Henry who's hard to bring down 

Of course, gotta beat the Giants first, and hope Chargers can take care of Ravens at home or Saints take care of The Steelers at home 

I'm optimistic but a little worried. But isn't that great? To have meaningful football at the end of the season rather than look forward to a high draft pick. Love it. Love my team

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, DarkSuperman said:

Two more off-seasons to build up their defense and they could easily have the #1 defense in the NFL under Matt Eberflus.

Premature. Bt if we can consistently have a defense around 10-15th in the NFL and give Luck another top wideot and perhaps Bell (?), then this team will be very very legit 

8 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

It probably will come down to the titans game. It’s going to be tough to win in TN. I don’t think the titans are going to lose to the browns.

Hmmm...they play the Redskins, sorry, before they play the Colts!!!

1 hour ago, DarkSuperman said:

Two more off-seasons to build up their defense and they could easily have the #1 defense in the NFL under Matt Eberflus.

56 minutes ago, AllYouNeedIsLuck said:

Premature. Bt if we can consistently have a defense around 10-15th in the NFL and give Luck another top wideot and perhaps Bell (?), then this team will be very very legit 

Well... since week 7, we are the top D...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jameszeigler834 said:

It will be closer at titans not a given win.

True. Ever since they benched Quinton Spain on their OL at half time of the Jets game, their OL has been balling out and Derrick Henry has been running like crazy.

1 minute ago, Lawrence Owen said:

Think how messed up this COULD be. We legitimately could win out, be 10-6..and miss the playoff's.

Would suck but I'd be okay with it. Knowing we handled our part. Would be an amazing finish to that 1-5 start. 

• Like 1

Just now, NewEra said:

Would suck but I'd be okay with it. Knowing we handled our part. Would be an amazing finish to that 1-5 start. 

Knowing we didn't handle our part that we could control. Cody Kessler will take that win over us to his grave, might be his only win as a starter, ever!!! Just like Nathan Peterman got one over us last year in Buffalo!!! We are 0-3 vs Brock Osweiler. What the heck is going on!!! :) 

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Knowing we didn't handle our part that we could control. Cody Kessler will take that win over us to his grave, might be his only win as a starter, ever!!! Just like Nathan Peterman got one over us last year in Buffalo!!! We are 0-3 vs Brock Osweiler. What the heck is going on!!! :) 

Don't worry the Steelers and Ravens both will lose next week. Lets just hope we win, we should.

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

we would have. 10-6 is handling your part no matter how you slice it.

Just now, Lawrence Owen said:

we would have. 10-6 is handling your part no matter how you slice it.

Talking in November before the Jaguars game, when speculating, you may not have seen it that way. Talking in December, you see it that way. I don't think we did all we could to win games we should have won, and I will agree to disagree there. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Talking in November before the Jaguars game, when speculating, you may not have seen it that way. Talking in December, you see it that way. I don't think we did all we could to win games we should have won, and I will agree to disagree there. 

I'm talking before the season started...If i told you we'd go 10-6 and just miss the play-off's.   you telling me you would not have been ok with that?

Real fun times either way. What a fun season no matter how it ends. No Andrew Luck team has ever went less than 8-8 when he's played. He still has that on his resume.

2012 = 11-5

2013 = 11-5

2014 = 11-5

2015  = Incomplete he missed 9 games but we went 8-8

2016 = 8-7, missed 1 game

2017  = missed the season 0-0

2018 = 8-6 so far

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lawrence Owen said:

I'm talking before the season started...If i told you we'd go 10-6 and just miss the play-off's.   you telling me you would not have been ok with that?

I’d have been fine with that then. I didn’t know that’s what you meant. 

10 minutes ago, Lawrence Owen said:

I'm am more scared of Barkley and OBJ that I am of Zeke and Cooper.  Just stating that now.

OBJ is hopefully not 100%