Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Miami hopefuly is not a trap game.

33 minutes ago, VaAllDay757 said:

It's better than nothing you asked for it and I gave it to you so nothing I said changes anyway

Yes nothing changes. You are still very wrong haha multiple posters have explained it but you either don’t read what we’re saying or just are too hard headed to accept that you aren’t always right. You seem like you’d be a pleasure to work with...

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No such thing as a trap game. Nonsense really. It's like your wife having a 'trap' birthday. Like, it's her 37th and you don't bother with a present. Wooooosh. Doghouse here I come. Etc.

He and everyone else on the planet thinks that.

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, VaAllDay757 said:

It's better than nothing you asked for it and I gave it to you so nothing I said changes anyway

It’s not relevant so it is nothing. It’s like giving a man who is starving to death a pair of gym shorts. 

What good was that?

1 hour ago, Luck 4 president said:

Yes nothing changes. You are still very wrong haha multiple posters have explained it but you either don’t read what we’re saying or just are too hard headed to accept that you aren’t always right. You seem like you’d be a pleasure to work with...

Ok I done my part

1 hour ago, John Waylon said:

It’s not relevant so it is nothing. It’s like giving a man who is starving to death a pair of gym shorts. 

What good was that?

I did my part you still arguing about it lol

47 minutes ago, Coffeedrinker said:

So, if 5-5 is a winning record do you also agree it's a losing record?

It's not losing because it's not below .500

21 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

It's not winning either because it isn't ABOVE .500.   

I... but... how... 

It’s just so simple. It’s so damn simple. 

And yet here we are. 

I’ve never seen anything like it. In fact, I wish I knew someone to contact to come study it, and try to make some sense of it. 

What a curious case. 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, VaAllDay757 said:

There is no middle you either winning or losing

Just like there is no middle in this argument.  You're either winning or losing.

And you, sir, are losing.  Unanimously.  The judges have scored every single round to your opponent.  In a landslide.

But feel free to dance around the ring with your arms raised while the ref holds up your opponents arm... smh

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Just like there is no middle in this argument.  You're either winning or losing.

And you, sir, are losing.  Unanimously.  The judges have scored every single round to your opponent.  In a landslide.

But feel free to dance around the ring with your arms raised while the ref holds up your opponents arm... smh

Ok believe what you want I did my job

1 hour ago, jvan1973 said:

It's not winning either because it isn't ABOVE .500.   

It is winning since you not losing

Ok,  lets end this thread, thanks  VAallday 757 for hijacking this thread. If you wanted to debate

the wins vs losses you should have created your own thread. This was only a thread about What games that we might be cautious about. 

Just now, horseshoecrabs said:

Ok,  lets end this thread, thanks  VAallday 757 for hijacking this thread. If you wanted to debate

the wins vs losses you should have created your own thread. This was only a thread about What games that we might be cautious about. 

Please moderators intervene.   

• Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, VaAllDay757 said:

Ok believe what you want I did my job

It is winning since you not losing

It is losing since you are not winning. See how easy that was?

And you haven't done your job - if you job is to provide a source to confirm your assertion - since the source did not confirm you assertion.  There is nothing in that source that says a .500 record is a winning record.  You are making that up.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Superman said:

thumb_how-to-slap-someone-through-the-in

You too smart to be thinking this dumb

1 minute ago, gspdx said:

It is losing since you are not winning. See how easy that was?

And you haven't done your job - if you job is to provide a source to confirm your assertion - since the source did not confirm you assertion.  There is nothing in that source that says a .500 record is a winning record.  You are making that up.

I did my job tho

• Nadine locked this topic