Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hunter Rentfrow...future slot WR for Colts?

4 hours ago, BProland85 said:

I love this guy as a possible 5th round prospect for the Colts, and he would give them the dependable slot WR they've been lacking for years. 

Yeah, if the Texans don't draft him. I have a feeling DeShaun Watson would love to him as well.

I love Renfrow. Ever since I watched him torch Hooker I've been a fan. I wonder how high you will have to draft him... what's Pats' first pick because they might draft him with a 4th rounder or something? He's the exact type of Amendola/Edelman type of receiver. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stitches said:

I love Renfrow. Ever since I watched him torch Hooker I've been a fan. I wonder how high you will have to draft him... what's Pats' first pick because they might draft him with a 4th rounder or something? He's the exact type of Amendola/Edelman type of receiver. 

I'm not sure what you watched, but that never happened. However, Hooker did pick off Watson's deep ball to Renfrow that game. That was the play that scouts got to see Hooker show off his range against a great QB/offense. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, BleedBlu8792 said:

I'm not sure what you watched, but that never happened. However, Hooker did pick off Watson's deep ball to Renfrow that game. That was the play that scouts got to see Hooker show off his range against a great QB/offense. 

That's my bad. I meant Minkah, not Hooker. lol Sorry. 

• Like 1

On 11/7/2018 at 11:34 AM, BProland85 said:

I love this guy as a possible 5th round prospect for the Colts, and he would give them the dependable slot WR they've been lacking for years. 

Why put a specific round on when he will be drafted 5+ months from now?

Thanks for sharing

Every good offense needs a guy like this.

That "catch everything" guy, thats quick underneath, and keeps the chains moving

We do need the number 1, 6 foot 4 monster that 

Maybe TWO recievers in this draft..... maybe a FA, or Cain as the deep tall guy?

On 11/14/2018 at 2:35 PM, Colt Overseas said:

I like Renfrow but I don't see him a being a big part of a Frank Reich offense. Also, Ballard favors receivers with size. But he is a good player for sure, so I'm sure he will be on Ballard's board.

Ehh, sure handed guys who can get open and run after the catch have a specific role in this offense. Everybody wants the big red zone threat, but this offense can definitely use a guy like Renfrow.

19 hours ago, Superman said:

Ehh, sure handed guys who can get open and run after the catch have a specific role in this offense. Everybody wants the big red zone threat, but this offense can definitely use a guy like Renfrow.

Sure I agree but our WR#2 and #3 are slot guys and Luck doesnt throw to them much. He got a 6'4 target the last 3 weeks and he is already our second best reciever. 

That said, thinking about 2019, your right we could do with him. I'd say Rodgers and Grant wont be here and it will be something like TY, Inman Cain, Draft pick, FA (maybe Fountain might nonsense ready).

1 hour ago, Colt Overseas said:

Sure I agree but our WR#2 and #3 are slot guys and Luck doesnt throw to them much. He got a 6'4 target the last 3 weeks and he is already our second best reciever. 

That said, thinking about 2019, your right we could do with him. I'd say Rodgers and Grant wont be here and it will be something like TY, Inman Cain, Draft pick, FA (maybe Fountain might nonsense ready).

I had forgotten about Fountain. This is a red shirt year for him. I think Inman has taken over the spot he might have filled on offense.

So we'll have two young guys with size next year. I'd like to add a veteran -- Tyrell Williams or Jordan Matthews are on my mind. Then a returner type guy who can be groomed as a slot receiver. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Colt Overseas said:

That said, thinking about 2019, your right we could do with him. I'd say Rodgers and Grant wont be here and it will be something like TY, Inman Cain, Draft pick, FA (maybe Fountain might be ready).

On 11/24/2018 at 2:53 PM, Superman said:

I had forgotten about Fountain. This is a red shirt year for him. I think Inman has taken over the spot he might have filled on offense.

So we'll have two young guys with size next year. I'd like to add a veteran -- Tyrell Williams or Jordan Matthews are on my mind. Then a returner type guy who can be groomed as a slot receiver

Have you heard of Deebo Samuel?