Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dismal Colts

Bubba

WOW!!!  It doesn’t get much more pathetic than this.  At 1-5 the season is all but over, so it is time to pull anyone who is anyone (Luck, Castonzo, Leonard, Hooker, Ebron Nelson and Kelly) the rest are hurt on IR or just not worth it, example TY.  I guess all sights must be pointed to next year.  Is there a fine or rule if a team just forfeits the remaining games?  As up-set as the glass half full fan would be, it would be best in the long run, if the Colts would like to keep Luck around and off IR for another 19 months.   I feel horrible for the season ticket holders, going to be another tough road to try and sell those tickets at half the value. 

AGAIN.

Those who expected this season to go any other way we’re out of their league.

The Colts are not a good team and don’t have enough talent. It’s that simple. Stop expecting a different outcome.

They have been improving (not this week). That’s what matters.

• Like 1

We have been in games all season. The last three defeats though have been hard to take. We should of taken the tie against the texans and then were massively depleted against the Pat's yet still competitive. Today was not good though and no real positives to take either, aside from Mack looking quite good on the run and good to see Hooker make the interception. 

Would be nice to watch us with most of our starters and then have a proper opinion no?

This team sure is snake bit, lots of bad luck, lots of stupid mistakes and of course the injuries that plague us every single year. This looks a lot like last year we always make the games competitive but can't seem to turn the corner and some of this falls on Andrew Luck.  5-6 wins tops  WR, CB and RT in the draft in 2019

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Devildog said:

I've downgraded myself from optimistic to pessimistic. But I will never stop rooting for my Colts.

That’s how I’m feeling

Expecting to be picking Top 5 possibly #1 at this rate, but still hoping for some crazy miracle and win SB53

• Like 1

I had a feeling that it was going to be a very up and down season....youth is a big part of it.... combine that with all the injuries and it's not a recipe for success..... However, I can see the glimpses of what the team is capable of. Draft next year like they did this year and they're well in their way. I was a fan through the lean years of the late 80s and 90s.....those were BAD teams....this is what a legit rebuild looks like. This isn't a bad team like those, just very inconsistent. 

R-E-L-A-X. This team is most definitely  not the worst 1-5 team. This team is not a playoff team but the season is not over by any means. If these scores hold, they are only back 2 games in the South. I will go out on a limb and say we still have the best QB in the South. So, we are ok going forward.  

• Like 1

The Colts are a "bad team" with good talent. There is a world of difference between being a bad team WITH bad talent versus what we are.

What you're seeing is rookie coaches and coordinators coaching a bunch of talented 1st and 2nd year players and EVERYONE has made their fair share of mistakes so far - even a few of the Vets WITH a constant shuffling of players due to injuries.

Some of you folks are so simple minded it's a wonder you've lived as long as you have.

This is a last place to first place team next year in year 3 of Ballards plan.