Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dear NFL

mirobi48

Please send me the info on who is paying the REFS off in Colts games please!  or the Bookies? either way I want in on the action.

There is no way you can allow a clock to expire and not call it? or the 8 holding calls on the Colts or where Texans had 1 or 2 holding calls. or when the Colts get a penalties its always at a crucial time? Last week was the same thing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mirobi48 said:

Please send me the info on who is paying the REFS off in Colts games please!  or the Bookies? either way I want in on the action.

There is no way you can allow a clock to expire and not call it? or the 8 holding calls on the Colts or where Texans had 1 or 2 holding calls. or when the Colts get a penalties its always at a crucial time? Last week was the same thing.

Been this way for ages bro. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, mirobi48 said:

Robert  Kraft.

1 minute ago, ColtsBlitz said:

Yeah, I don’t get how they can call two holding penalties on one drive against us and 1 all game on the Texans. We lost due to our own poor plays in the game. Let’s not so quickly forget it was JJ Watt and Clowney vs our backup tackles. 

Yup, if we had JJ Watt and Clowney, we'd get a lot of holding calls in our favor too. Can't stop those guys.

26 minutes ago, ColtsBlitz said:

Yeah, I don’t get how they can call two holding penalties on one drive against us and 1 all game on the Texans. We lost due to our own poor plays in the game. Let’s not so quickly forget it was JJ Watt and Clowney vs our backup tackles. 

It was 3.....Good, then Clark and then Nelson....30 yards Luck made back up, but he shouldn't have too!

33 minutes ago, a06cc said:

Yeah the Refs also fumbled the ball for us giving HOU 14 points. Man those Refs!

I will never understand this mindset. Why do bad plays by a team mean that's ok for officials to make wrong calls wherein if they had made the right call said team may very well have won?

Have the Colts opponents made some very bad plays the past two weeks? Yes.

Have the Colts made some very bad plays the past two games? Yes.

Have the Colts played well enough to win if the officials hadn't been utterly horrible to the benefit of the opposing team? Almost certainly,  yes.

So, why can't we insist on a higher standard of officiating and be outraged about the lack of that standard?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Superman said:

That grounding call was outrageous. 

Yes that was a horrible call.  I am sure the Colts will get a “we’re sorry we blew that call” letter this week.  The Colts scored on that drive if I am remembering correctly (could not be) which doesn’t excuse it but at least it didn’t hurt them as much as it could have.