Eric Ebron to visit Colts Sunday

1959Colts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, P'Son said:

No.

Sorry to hear that. I tried. Just to let you know that has basically how he has been used in Detroit and likely to be how we would see Reich use him here. He spends more time in the slot and outside then lined up on the line just so you know. He ran a 4.53 40....faster than Michael Crabtree ran his just for reference. I do agree he has been underwhelming so far in his career but maybe with the right staff we could see a break out season.

18 minutes ago, Indy1996 said:

The update won't be till later js for both players we have a visit for today

Both players?  I know about Ebron, who’s the other?  Are you talking about the DL from Dallas?  I don’t remember seeing any mention of when he was supposed to visit in his thread.  Maybe I overlooked it.

Just now, Albaby said:

Both players?  I know about Ebron, who’s the other?  Are you talking about the DL from Dallas?  I don’t remember seeing any mention of when he was supposed to visit in his thread.  Maybe I overlooked it.

The two visits is Eric Ebron and Phillip gaines i think thats how you spell his name

2 minutes ago, stitches said:

There were some rumors he will be visiting the patriots after us. 

Yeah...hard to imagine that DA wasn't the answer they were searching for last year! Kinda fits that Aaron Hernandez mold in that old two TE system. They love matchup nightmares.

At some point I hope the Colts are willing to overpay a little for some players. There aren't very many people for Luck to throw to right now. I mean, VERY few people. The Colts need a couple more pass catchers. That could be TE or WR or another pass receiving RB....no doubt a combination of each is best.  But the draft will not get that done by itself. 

1 hour ago, Hoose said:

At some point I hope the Colts are willing to overpay a little for some players. There aren't very many people for Luck to throw to right now. I mean, VERY few people. The Colts need a couple more pass catchers. That could be TE or WR or another pass receiving RB....no doubt a combination of each is best.  But the draft will not get that done by itself. 

At 24, Ebron would be a great signing.    C'mon Ballard spend a little money.