Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Well there's only one Savior now

csmopar

With Lucks situation this last season and now this bull cripe from the Patriots and McDaniels, the colts need a Savior. There's truly only one man that's gonna have the ability to rise up out of this pile of horse dung and guide the Colts . Not to mention to excite the fan base. 

That man is....

Peyton Manning. 

Now I've jokingly said he should be our next head coach but given what happened tonight, I don't see any other person having the ability to side step this mess. 

2 minutes ago, deedub75 said:

Someone with actual coaching experience. 

Just now, deedub75 said:

I could see a boost to the fan base and ticket sales but not really much on the field. 

And who do you suggest? Keep in mind, whoever becomes our coach will essentially be coating himself in blood and jumping into shark infested waters with the sharks being not only the media but fans themselves. WHO would want to take this job now?

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

And who do you suggest? Keep in mind, whoever becomes our coach will essentially be coating himself in blood and jumping into shark infested waters with the sharks being not only the media but fans themselves. WHO would want to take this job now?

In that case, Peyton needs to stay far, far away while he’s still beloved by the fans.

I know that there are only 32 coaching jobs but whoever takes this job will have to be ok with being hired out of desperation. It’s like being picked last in a pick up basketball game. 

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

With Lucks situation this last season and now this bull cripe from the Patriots and McDaniels, the colts need a Savior. There's truly only one man that's gonna have the ability to rise up out of this pile of horse dung and guide the Colts . Not to mention to excite the fan base. 

That man is....

Peyton Manning. 

Now I've jokingly said he should be our next head coach but given what happened tonight, I don't see any other person having the ability to side step this mess. 

:facepalm:

19 minutes ago, Jbatc18 said:

I say we go all in on bruce arians

He is one that can definitely galvanize everything around him. It would be good to bring back Tom Moore, if he is willing to come back to Indy with Arians. That way, Moore would re-work Arians' philosophy plus his, and do enough to protect Luck as a QB.

The elephant in the room, of course, is Andrew Luck.

Ryan Grigson did plenty of damage to our franchise. From Luck to his failed picks and FA moves (not to mention deflategate), he was the true guy who set us back, I am seeing it more and more.

Just now, Superman said:

I'm not and haven't been interested in Harbaugh. 

It could be more of a PR move than football move, I am getting that feeling.

Reich and DeFilippo sounds like a football move, like I proposed in that thread. But then, my mind is going in a hundred directions now. There has to be a calm during and after the storm, not just before.

Just now, chad72 said:

It could be more of a PR move than football move, I am getting that feeling.

Reich and DeFilippo sounds like a football move, like I proposed in that thread. But then, my mind is going in a hundred directions now. There has to be a calm during and after the storm, not just before.

You've been a Reich advocate for a long time, if I remember correctly. He has an E-P background also. 

Like you, I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around anything right now.