Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chatter is increasing that Josh McDaniels may stiff-arm the Colts

superrep1967

5 minutes ago, superrep1967 said:

I'm not buying this! Florio needs to stop this. It just shows how much he hates the Colts. 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/02/04/chatter-is-increasing-that-josh-mcdaniels-may-stiff-arm-the-colts/

your news is from yesterday look at this link

https://nesn.com/2018/02/nfl-rumors-josh-mcdaniels-still-taking-colts-coaching-job-despite-rumblings/

21 minutes ago, superrep1967 said:

I'm not buying this! Florio needs to stop this. It just shows how much he hates the Colts. 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/02/04/chatter-is-increasing-that-josh-mcdaniels-may-stiff-arm-the-colts/

9 minutes ago, superrep1967 said:

My point was is why is he reporting this garbage. Does he really hate the Colts this much?

All been discussed here 

20 minutes ago, superrep1967 said:

My point was is why is he reporting this garbage. Does he really hate the Colts this much?

He is bringing it up because he is not a very good reporter, he is not a good writer either.  His website would be much improved if he would not submit any writing to it. He should let the others he hired write the blogs/articles, while they are not great, they are far superior to him.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Now

• Topics

• Don’t know, the whole college system is weird to me lol.    I hope Latu is what we need, because our pressure numbers were pretty low. He’s the best shot at improve those numbers though. 
    • Deebo is very physical but I think they want more of a take the top of the defense type of guy so they cannot bring their safeties down would you do a trade for Higgins? 
    • Loved that the colts got to pick the first defensive player in the draft! I would love to see a lb with their 2nd pick! 
    • The film is just incredible. He beat the blocker and ran over the running back. Just… insane. 
    • I loved the pick. I had him as a dark horse because of his medical and felt he may slide because of it. Honestly, when it came to #15, he never really entered my mind, as I felt they would pass on him. People asked who they wanted at #15 and in one of my posts, I said a football player. I wanted Mitchell but I also raised the idea of Latua in other posts..  I really praise Ballard for this pick. I said he needed to come away with a play maker and there had to be some amount of pressure on him to do so. Apparently, information is out there that he tried to move up and I also said, I had a feeling this was a year they were going to try and make a move. I give a lot of credit to Ballard for picking the guy who has a lot of production and if he fails, so be it. I also told people on this board that this pass rush was not good enough. Ballard's eagerness to sign Hunter should have been a sign that he felt so as well. I said to watch free agency and it will tell you what their true needs are. He wanted Hunter and Sneed. The rumor is that he wanted to trade up into the 1st and everyone is saying it was probably a receiver. That is shocking to me but once again, I will give Ballard an A+ so far, because he was willing to be aggressive.  I do Steichen is having some influence on Ballard because of his days with the Eagles and how aggressive they are in the draft. I think this shows that he realizes that he needs to have play makers to play with the elite teams and you have to take some risk to get those type of players. I have been hard on Ballard, but he has knocked it out of the park so far. He took a guy with a questionable medical history, addressed a glaring need and a position that is needed to make this defense work. Don't be mislead by last year's sack totals. This team lost a pile of games in the 4th quarter last year because they could not pressure the qb. Now he needs a wr, S and corner. I wouldn't be surprised to see him move up in the 2nd. Way to go Ballard!!! 
  • Members

• boo2202

boo2202 696

• w87r

w87r 13,939

Moderators
    • John Hammonds

John Hammonds 4,977

• Solon

Solon 206

• Indyfan4life

Indyfan4life 4,253