Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2018 NFL MEME Post Season special edition!

IcEWoLF

3 hours ago, Finball said:

DTjns48VAAAR35y.jpg

Honestly this sort of thing along with Goff playing well makes you wonder.  How bad of a coach was Jeff Fisher?  

All 3 of those QB's looked terrible playing for him.  Goff stays the other 2 move on to other teams.  Goff completely turns his career around and looks like a franchise QB.  The other two play each other in the NFC championship game.  

35 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

Honestly this sort of thing along with Goff playing well makes you wonder.  How bad of a coach was Jeff Fisher?  

All 3 of those QB's looked terrible playing for him.  Goff stays the other 2 move on to other teams.  Goff completely turns his career around and looks like a franchise QB.  The other two play each other in the NFC championship game.  

I used to run a drug store in Western Kentucky near Kentucky Lake a couple hours north of Nashville and Jeff came in and was conversing with my Cosmetician and later I went over and asked her what they were talking about. She didn't know who he was and I told her he was a NFL coach and she didn't believe me. Said they were talking about his manicure and how he is able to keep his hands so soft. She said it was unusual to find a guy that took care of himself so well..and he told her about a few lotions he likes and that he never goes too long without a manicure and pedicure. Honest to God truth. I mean I know he was from Southern California but at that point I knew he would never be a threat to the Colts. I think the next year he got fired and then went to STL.....I am just thankful Irsay never hired him....something just not right about that guy! 

• 3 weeks later...

@IcEWoLF I know you may need a few days to recover but whenever you can pull yourself together I'm waiting on the SB edition of your NFL Memes. I've seen a few Tom Brady when he was walking into the stadium and his trench coat already...and some of the JT ones from his horrible half time show....but you always do a great job with these and appreciate the laughs!!!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, dgambill said:

@IcEWoLF I know you may need a few days to recover but whenever you can pull yourself together I'm waiting on the SB edition of your NFL Memes. I've seen a few Tom Brady when he was walking into the stadium and his trench coat already...and some of the JT ones from his horrible half time show....but you always do a great job with these and appreciate the laughs!!!

I thought it was well done, IMO, the JT half time show. A show my 10 year old daughter can watch is a show that a family can watch, tastefully done, IMO.

No wardrobe malfunction worries, actually people were probably more disappointed that they did not see enough skin that it jolted their system in the current times, I am thinking, thus contributing to their opinions, LOL. :) 

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I thought it was well done, IMO, the JT half time show. A show my 10 year old daughter can watch is a show that a family can watch, tastefully done, IMO.

No wardrobe malfunction worries, actually people were probably more disappointed that they did not see enough skin that it jolted their system in the current times, I am thinking, thus contributing to their opinions, LOL. :) 

I meant his horrible outfits....looked like he was wearing a postcard on his shirt. The show itself was pretty tame. Also the kid that he went into the stands to.....I 100% believe the kid is like....who is JT?? Then he used his phone to google him.

40 minutes ago, PeterBowman said:

here's one that fits the game last night.

Image result for Cris Collinsworth Tom Brady memes

Oh....I wish I still had likes....yeah it was down right vulgar the "butt kissing" that was going on. I'm here in Kentucky so most people could care less but even on the local radio they were making fun of Chris. Maybe he has investments in the TBvsTime mini series.

38 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I meant his horrible outfits....looked like he was wearing a postcard on his shirt. The show itself was pretty tame. Also the kid that he went into the stands to.....I 100% believe the kid is like....who is JT?? Then he used his phone to google him.

I think that kid might have been the kid who stood up in the pre-SB interview of JT at the podium and asked him if he was going to sing "Can't stop this feeling" (popular song from the movie "Trolls" that my daughter has on her iPod). I might be wrong, but JT said he planned to sing it. I caught a glimpse of it when I was in the break room at work, while others were wondering why the heck JT was even being interviewed like the players were, and why they let kids ask questions like the media. That is what happens when you have 2 weeks to kill with useless interviews. :) 

The kid was probably trying to post his selfie fast enough, oblivious to what was going on while he was figuring things on his phone like most pre-teens.

On January 15, 2018 at 1:32 AM, IcEWoLF said:

Yep, its that time of the year again! Its time for the 2018 NFL Postseason Memes!

26231560_1784676524912361_1511573055448420221_n.jpg

26239738_1784323788280968_2133982624471530667_n.jpg

IWF, I left the jokes of yours that made me laugh the hardest. Thanks so much for doing this again you rock! 

On January 15, 2018 at 1:39 AM, IcEWoLF said:

26219884_1781639401882740_1430932993293813913_n.jpg

26231100_1778684702178210_4010831138128825713_n.jpg

Bah Ha! Ha! Nobody gave the Titans a shot against NE. 

Who knew the Oliver Cromwell style was gonna make a comeback? I know owner loves Gruden like a son but that's too much like a ventriloquist & his puppet. Who pulls whose strings? LOL! 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, dgambill said:
1 hour ago, Jules said:

27545246_1821236384589708_91440772352409

27544614_1821288551251158_70143853990051

Cute Jules. JT is a good dancer but not a singer I would ever pay to see personally, but that's fine. He is very funny though at the ESPYs a few yrs back. Too many acts during halftime mesmerized with light shows vs performing. JMO. 

49 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Oh....I wish I still had likes....yeah it was down right vulgar the "butt kissing" that was going on. I'm here in Kentucky so most people could care less but even on the local radio they were making fun of Chris. Maybe he has investments in the TBvsTime mini series.

Yep, Cris Collinsworth has always had a serious man crush on Brady.  Like dude, should I make a hotel reservation for you? Would you like wine, candy, & flowers as well? Or would you rather skip the foreplay & just get busy? 

He's a good play by play guy, but not objective about his love fest for TB12 at all. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

I understand that from a parent perspective Chad. I'm not married nor do I have kids. 

Having said all that, I live for when things go wrong live. Nobody will ever forget Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction. JT's routine on the other hand? Absolutely. 

Plus, I know the SB was in Minnesota, but that self serving plug to Prince was bordering on groveling to a losing city to me [the Vikings] Totally unnecessary & over the top. 

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

Exactly dgb. I wasn't impressed with the halftime show at all. I know the commissioner wants somebody safe, neutral, & non threatening & that's exactly what they got too sleep inducing entertainment. Big yawn...

This qualifies as music now? O kay? I'll think I'll go grab a snack out of the frig instead. 

Watch next yr the league will book Taylor Swift. LOL! Oh bother...

11 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

Exactly dgb. I wasn't impressed with the halftime show at all. I know the commissioner wants somebody safe, neutral, & non threatening & that's exactly what they got too sleep inducing entertainment. Big yawn...

This qualifies as music now? O kay? I'll think I'll go grab a snack out of the frig instead. 

My only issue was the sound.   Band sounded great, lighting effects, dancing, everything was spot on... professional.   His vocals, however, were lost in the "mix"       Just my opinion.   And that's on the sound person, not him.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

Ha! I mean I'm a pretty conservative person...I don't need boobies flying out or curse words etc....but compared to say coming in on a giant tiger or lady gaga flying thru the stadium or the laser and floor lighting we've seen etc etc this was pretty plain in the performance wow factor. Don't get me wrong...having a greatest hits thing is kinda what the SB is about...but pop greatest hits just don't age like rock and roll. It sounded pretty dated and well....just didn't have much punch to the performance. But I appreciate being safe for the kiddy audience...no complaints there.

2 hours ago, Gramz said:

My only issue was the sound.   Band sounded great, lighting effects, dancing, everything was spot on... professional.   His vocals, however, were lost in the "mix"       Just my opinion.   And that's on the sound person, not him.

Yes, the band, the lights, the dancing was all in sync. Maybe you're right Gramz. I could only hear Justin well sitting at the piano & I will admit that I'm not well versed in Justin's catalog or songs. Therefore, out of fairness to Jules & JT fans everywhere his microphone seemed muffled. 

2 hours ago, dgambill said:

Ha! I mean I'm a pretty conservative person...I don't need boobies flying out or curse words etc....but compared to say coming in on a giant tiger or lady gaga flying thru the stadium or the laser and floor lighting we've seen etc etc this was pretty plain in the performance wow factor. Don't get me wrong...having a greatest hits thing is kinda what the SB is about...but pop greatest hits just don't age like rock and roll. It sounded pretty dated and well....just didn't have much punch to the performance. But I appreciate being safe for the kiddy audience...no complaints there.

No problem dgb. I get it. Cleavage & profanity isn't everybody's cup of tea. I also don't like it why artists do something crazy just to generate publicity & ratings either. Translation: Janet knew what she was doing & why she did it. Her record sales were declining so let's pop out a you know what & make my name relevant on social media briefly. 

Established acts like ZZ Top or the Late Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers never did stuff like that because to them it was about doing your medley set well & not embarrass your brand name or reputation. 

The reason any artist does a show like the SB is to convince somebody not well versed in your music to go out & buy your latest CD. Like Gramz said earlier, I could barely hear JT. High caliber performers can project their voice & articulate their lyrics well. JT is a talented dancer vs a singer. I've seen a number of shows live & can tell the difference. I don't think perfect amplification would have mattered much. JMO. 

14 hours ago, southwest1 said:

Taylor Swift would have already done a Super Bowl Halftime show by now were it not for the fact that the show is presented by Pepsi and she has a marketing deal with Coca-Cola. So until the corporate sponsor changes or her endorsement deal ends Taylor Swift won't happen. That being said, she would actually be a good choice. Her music may not appeal to many older football fans but she is probably the biggest entertainer in the music industry today and she does go all out to put on a first rate show. The Super Bowl could do a whole lot worse than Taylor Swift. 

A couple of people I would personally like to see do the halftime show are Pink and Garth Brooks. Pink puts on an amazing show and does a lot that would entertain the crowd and put on a display for the television audience. Garth Brooks is probably intense live performer I've ever seen. No one gives more to a crowd than Garth. He would be an amazing coup for the NFL! 

2 hours ago, Mel Kiper's Hair said:

Taylor Swift would have already done a Super Bowl Halftime show by now were it not for the fact that the show is presented by Pepsi and she has a marketing deal with Coca-Cola. So until the corporate sponsor changes or her endorsement deal ends Taylor Swift won't happen. That being said, she would actually be a good choice. Her music may not appeal to many older football fans but she is probably the biggest entertainer in the music industry today and she does go all out to put on a first rate show. The Super Bowl could do a whole lot worse than Taylor Swift. 

A couple of people I would personally like to see do the halftime show are Pink and Garth Brooks. Pink puts on an amazing show and does a lot that would entertain the crowd and put on a display for the television audience. Garth Brooks is probably intense live performer I've ever seen. No one gives more to a crowd than Garth. He would be an amazing coup for the NFL! 

You may think Taylor Swift would be a good SB entertainment choice MKH, but I beg to differ however. Yes, she'd be safe, clean cut, & child friendly of course. 

When I used to subscribe to Direct TV, Miss Swift did a 2 hour show on the Audience Channel in December in Texas & her catalog did not impress me at all. She's not a quality musician frankly in my estimation. She's way overhyped & overblown. I know; I know. Different strokes for different folks. Translation: Not everybody likes the same type of music. Fair enough. Taylor Swift won't embarrass sponsors. I'll give you that. 

Taylor Swift is a nice person. I just consider myself a music connoisseur & I know talent & lack thereof when I see it. She just doesn't have it. Maybe it's because I"m a rock guy so I'm unfairly biased & I will admit my quality control standards for musicians & bands is incredibly high. I will own that. I've been exposed to every genre you can think of since I was a baby so, I know quality when hear it. Taylor is so overblown. It's not even funny. 

Pink can sing. She's legit. Garth is good too. Love his wife Trisha Yearwood. My God can that woman sing! I saw Trisha touring with Mary Chapin Carpenter once. Fantastic show.