Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kravitz Takes Back His Noodle Arm Comment

Peyton and Eli fan

In my head, I was thinking, “He used to have a laser rocket arm, now it’s closer to a noodle arm.”

You see, he still hasn't comprehended. He shouldn't be offering any opinion about Peyton's arm unless he's witnessed for himself something to back up his assertions. As fans, we've had enough of the speculation. All NFL fans got speculated to death over the lockout reporting. Us Colts fans have been chasing speculation like it was the last shred of hope in a barren wasteland since the first word came down about Peyton's surgery.

We're sick of it. Get back to us when you have something more solid.

You see, he still hasn't comprehended. He shouldn't be offering any opinion about Peyton's arm unless he's witnessed for himself something to back up his assertions. As fans, we've had enough of the speculation. All NFL fans got speculated to death over the lockout reporting. Us Colts fans have been chasing speculation like it was the last shred of hope in a barren wasteland since the first word came down about Peyton's surgery.

*sigh* This is true.

I'm actually exhausted over the whole thing.

Let this be a lesson for us, not to put so much trust in what anyone reports, positive or negative.

We will learn the truth soon enough when we get the information from either Irsay or Manning, preferably both, at the same time, in a joint press release, not twitter.

Just a polite observation. You are 'sick of it' but continue to post incessantly about it. I feel many (not me, I like you) may be equally sick of your rants. Maybe you should now retire from the debates?

Just a polite observation. You are 'sick of it' but continue to post incessantly about it. I feel many (not me, I like you) may be equally sick of your rants. Maybe you should now retire from the debates?

If you haven't noticed this is a big issue here and there not much else to post about.

That wasn't very polite at all, really.

I actually have abstained heavily from discussion about this topic, rather opting to post most frequently in the NFL General forum on this website far more than in the Colts forum.

And no, I can't say anyone has offered that they're "sick of my rants" about this topic. Presto was pretty sick of my rants about Madonna, other than that ?????

Really I was just offering my opinion on Kravitz latest faux pas. Sorry if I'm not wanted *slits wrists in bathtub while listening to melancholy music from the 70's :(

Who cares what the guy says or takes back?

Nobody. But at least he was man enough to admit he was wrong. So many radio guys act omniscient that it makes me sick. I still don't have a high regard for Kravitz, but at least this was a step in the right direction. Now, if he can only learn to keep his trap shut in the first place...

I'm thinking that most everybody on TV is performing..hyping...saying something for the moment.....that if they thought about it.....they wouldnt say in the same way. Its the nature of the medium. Patient, measured analysis isnt interesting for the 'Flashdance' 'MTV' viewing style of ESPN...

That's why the phrase TV journalist' may be a contradiction in terms.

I actually have abstained heavily from discussion about this topic, rather opting to post most frequently in the NFL General forum on this website far more than in the Colts forum.

And no, I can't say anyone has offered that they're "sick of my rants" about this topic. Presto was pretty sick of my rants about Madonna, other than that ?????

Really I was just offering my opinion on Kravitz latest faux pas. Sorry if I'm not wanted *slits wrists in bathtub while listening to melancholy music from the 70's :(

Put on some Madonna......it will cheer you right up :cheer:

Let this be a lesson for us, not to put so much trust in what anyone reports, positive or negative.

We will learn the truth soon enough when we get the information from either Irsay or Manning, preferably both, at the same time, in a joint press release, not twitter.

It's probably not all bad information, but it's likely a game of telephone. Manning probably struggled at first, and is getting better. That's a reasonable assumption, and coincides with most reports. How much better, or what it means going forward, potential contract negotiations, etc., are all points of speculation. That's what we have to be weary of.

It was polite! The Carpenters?

Say it ain't so say it ain't so....

I got to the "I mispoke" part and i stopped reading... kravitz should be fired, i use to like his articles but the way he's handeling this situation with peyton is upsetting... the guy has already dubbed peyton as an ex player of the colts with the way he talks... its obvious he's in love with andrew luck.

I listened to the interview. He was already coming off the point of PM 'hi-jacking' and 'absolutely stealing' the SB. He clearly knew what he was saying. There's a reason he's backpedaling. He literally said "The guy's arm is a noodle. He can't throw like an NFL quarterback." If PM stays with the Colts, I don't see Kravitz in town.

My :2c:

Peyton Manning probable called him and told him no more interviews unless you retract that comment, lol. One day your getting interviews from Manning the next your in the Manning dog house, and slamming the guy who gave you an interview. This guy is his own worst enemy. Just goes to show you his character!

"The tall man whom speaks as Gump and propels the spheroid with mimicry toward the gods shall take his place on Saturday's throne within the autumn of 2012". ~Nostradamus Quatraine #1-43 June 1566

Seriously best sig since "God d*** it Donald!".

Yeah, love it.. 'damus would have said it this way..

Le grand homme qui parle comme Gump

et propulse le sphéroïde avec des mimiques envers

les dieux prennent sa place sur le trône

de samedi au sein de l'automne 2012

or something like that..

I got to the "I mispoke" part and i stopped reading... kravitz should be fired, i use to like his articles but the way he's handeling this situation with peyton is upsetting... the guy has already dubbed peyton as an ex player of the colts with the way he talks... its obvious he's in love with andrew luck.

Er....or he thinks Peyton is done? It doesn't all have to be a Luck or Manning face-off you know....