Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Whos going to the season opener?!

bap1331

Myself and 3 mates were already flying to Las Vegas from New Zealand for the first week of September.

We were then waiting to see the NFL draw to figure out if we would head to LA or SF for the final few days of our trip.

So fortunate that the Colts are in LA for the first week..

Only issue is now i want to spend 500 and get amazing seats on the colts sideline while my mates dont want to spend that much

13 hours ago, bap1331 said:

So glad that i live in the area. Any other colts fans live nearby or flying to the season opener against the rams?!

Sent from my SM-G935T *

I'm going to do my best to get there.  It depends on funds.

So glad that i live in the area. Any other colts fans live nearby or flying to the season opener against the rams?!

Sent from my SM-G935T *

I'm going to do my best to get there.  It depends on funds.

The tickets go on sale april 26. I try to get them the day of before scalpers buy them and overprice them.

Sent from my SM-G935T *

On 4/22/2017 at 3:27 AM, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

Myself and 3 mates were already flying to Las Vegas from New Zealand for the first week of September.

We were then waiting to see the NFL draw to figure out if we would head to LA or SF for the final few days of our trip.

Only issue is now i want to spend 500 and get amazing seats on the colts sideline while my mates dont want to spend that much

That sucks. I've had that issue with pacer tickets. Luckily they are cheaper at a basketball game so I just paid an extra $150 after my ticket so we could all get great seats. 

On 4/22/2017 at 3:27 AM, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

That's what Vegas is for mate!  Good luck!

It's about a year too early for me.  The wife is finishing up school and money is tight.  We had to let our season tickets go too.  We'll still probably go to one home game sometime though, and once the wife is working we plan to go to at least 1 away game a year.  Those are fun!

Still deciding but since I'm flying in would love to attend the home opener in Indy stay for the Browns game, back to West Coast for the Seattle game then back to Indy for the SF game.  So much football and so little time and money!

2 minutes ago, TYtheMan13 said:

About how much are tickets for seats at least somewhere in the mid sections? Or does someone car to inbox me a website i could look at? Please help

Tickets are available for the games on StubHub already. I was looking at the Colts @ Bengals & Broncos @ Colts games, they can be had for pretty cheap right now.

I want to!! I'm out here in Southern Cali but I got to know the ticket prices first

Get them now. Scalpers are already buying them and overpricing. I got 2 for 299. Near the field.

People are reselling them at 225 each. Get em before they are gone. Season openers are always the most expensive

Sent from my SM-G935T *

I'm going to the Home Opener, which is a feat since I'm flying in from NY.

I'll wait for them to actually play in Las Vegas before I go to see an away game outside of NY / NJ.

They're not going to vegas for another 2 years buddy.lol

Sent from my SM-G935T *

I plan on going. There is as strong Colts fan presence here in SoCal, but more so in San Diego than LA. Maybe they will plan a pre or post get together for Colts fans. 

I might have to do a fb page for that to get everyone together

Sent from my SM-G935T *

About how much are tickets for seats at least somewhere in the mid sections? Or does someone car to inbox me a website i could look at? Please help

Midesections are most expensive. Theres one on ebay though 4 for 350$

Sent from my SM-G935T *