Texans @ Patriots Thursday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BlueShoe said:

Krunk,

Is it just me, or does it seem like Hopkins and Fuller are running the same routes over and over?

They've been shut out so bad I forgot they played for the Texans! I knew it would happen. That's the only two threats on that offense.

1 minute ago, Jules said:

I thought Houston has had a top 5 defense?

Jesus Christ.

When your Offense puts up 0 points that doesn't help either. If the Colts win Sunday the Division is far from over. With a healthy Defense we can sweep Houston. Brock = Average to Above Average. He really hasn't played Good in a game yet but because they were 2-0 most people overlooked that.

6 minutes ago, krunk said:

They've been shut out so bad I forgot they played for the Texans! I knew it would happen. That's the only two threats on that offense.

They're sending Fuller over the middle with 10 yard comebacks and Hopkins is lining up wide (mostly right) and running 10 yard outs.

Over and over. All night.

1 minute ago, Jules said:

Would be funny though if Rex put everything he had this year into just beating the Pats......once. And without Brady too.

Hey, it'd take 19-0 off the table. Which is always step #1 in stopping the Patriots in any given year.

Step 1: Get that first loss so they can't go 19-0 and be the best team ever. Keep the 1972 Dolphins as the only team in Perfectville.

Step 2: Start piling up the losses so that they can't get the #1 seed. If successful, push them out of a first round bye.

Step 3: If all else fails, hope the stars align and beat them in the playoffs. Obviously, the sooner the better.

That's how I've approached the past 10 years or so.