Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans @ Patriots Thursday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah most people were writing us off after the Jags beat us 44-17. We did have an ace in the hole though and that was Bob Sanders. I think we couldve went 15-1 had Bob played all season. He missed most of that season and didnt play in that game.

15-1? Who's the lone loss? 

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, MacDee1975 said:

You responded to me first in this thread, junior.  Look back and reread carefully.  I originally stated this, as a response to nobody:

"Why are you people acting like NE just took out the 1985 Bears?  It is impressive that they won tonite with a 3rd string qb, but they hardly just beat a great squad:  Houston is a spectacularly average football team."

You see?  My commentary pertained to how bad the Texans are, not how good NE is.  

If you wanted to go off on a tangent and discuss "how many teams could have shut out the Texans with their 3rd string QB?", you needed not to respond to me, as it had zero to do with my original comment.

Reading comprehension, son.....learn it.

Pompous and Incorrect .... "son"  :lol:

2 hours ago, QwizBoy said:

15-1? Who's the lone loss? 

That Jags game still would've been the lone loss eventhough Bob didn't play because we just didn't have it that day at all anyway, Peyton didn't even look right. The other 3 losses had we had Bob healthy I think we would've won those, JMO. He didn't play at all at Texans or at Cowboys. The Titans and Texans beat us on long last second FG's and our Defense played lousy in both games. The Cowboys only beat us by a TD but I felt like we had the better team. Had Bob been there we could've shut them down IMO. Bob did play some against the Titans when they beat us but he got re-injured in that game. Still went 12-4 despite having a Defense that couldn't stop the run without Bob. He missed 12 total games that season.

@Qwizboy we did end up 16-4 overall in 2006 which is exactly my winning % for Elite status in a season = 80%. Any team that can win 80% or more of their games in 1 season belongs on the greatest ever discussion - of course it has to end in a SuperBowl win. Because of the extra Playoff game the Colts had to play it took 4 wins to get it done.

Eventhough off topic, just for fun I looked up the last 10 SuperBowl Champions overall records and only the 2009 Saints and 2013 Seahawks had a better winning% than the 2006 Colts but all 3 teams won 16 games. These are the only 3 teams over the last 10 seasons to complete an overall season by winning 80% or more of their games and win a SuperBowl.

1. 2009 Saints 16-3 (84.2%)

tie-1. 2013 Seahawks 16-3 (84.2%)

3. 2006 Colts 16-4 (80%)

4. 2008 Steelers 15-4 (78.9%)

tie-4. 2014 Patriots 15-4 (78.9%)

tie-4. 2015 Broncos 15-4 (78.9%)

7. 2007 Giants 14-6 (70%)

tie-7. 2010 Packers 14-6 (70%)

tie-7. 2012 Ravens 14-6 (70%)

10. 2011 Giants 13-7 (65%)

-Those are your last 10 SuperBowl winners. The 2006 Colts are tied for most wins in a SB winning season in that timeframe and 3rd in winning%. Goodnight, logging off now.

On September 22, 2016 at 9:56 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Brock needs to call it a night before he gets injured. He just got sandwiched on a sack!

Jay Cutler 2.0 Just kidding! He put the Broncos in a good position last yr. to win a ring. Brock isn't this bad buddy. 

On September 22, 2016 at 9:37 PM, ReMeDy said:

I see Brock Osweiler is making that paycheck... He's getting outplayed by a 3rd string QB. Let that sink in.

How many times has NE taken us [INDY] out behind the wooden shed & soundly beaten our team exactly? Too many to suit me. We're in no position to scold anybody. 

On September 22, 2016 at 10:04 PM, Malakai432 said:

Hmmm, I thought this game was going to be much closer. . . . . .

Bill-Lumberg-Uh-Yeah-Office-Space_zps6f2

Love this post M-432! You are the man! :lol:

On September 22, 2016 at 10:13 PM, Jules said:

So I guess it's onto Buffalo now.

Jules sugarcoats nuthin...I admire her sarcasm. 

On September 22, 2016 at 10:21 PM, buffalo34 said:

So the Patriots will be 4-0 at the end of next Sunday.

OUCH! No faith in Rex Ryan at all B-34 really? All is not lost. Keep the faith my brother. 

On September 22, 2016 at 10:30 PM, BlueShoe said:

The entire city of Houston should be embarrassed by that lousy performance.

Right like INDY's never been humiliated by Bill Belichick before. [Sarcasm]. Lighten up. 

20 hours ago, CR91 said:

Im officially convinced BB can win with anyone.

Let's see him win with Curtis Painter first. Then, I'm sold CR91. 

On September 23, 2016 at 1:34 AM, Jules said:

This song reminds me of tonight and the Patriots of 2016:

Good psychedelic song choice there Jules. I can't explain how Bill pulled this 3-0 start without Brady. It's more than just top notch coaching. It's beating teams in a myriad of different ways. 

Since Bill is sarcastically referred as Senator Palpatine/The Emperor from the original Star Wars trilogy let's go with this version of "Paint It Black' done by MonaLisa Twins...Supernatural forces at work here? Perhaps...

19 hours ago, Yehoodi said:

Solid win by the Pats, nice to see them at 3-0 and beat a potential AFC rival.   Houston seems to struggle with prime time games, i am not sure how many prime time games the Texans have won in their history.   

Nice to see Brissett hold the fort and get a win and have all three phases of the team step up and play.  ST played great last night, great punting and two turnovers on kickoffs, something that is rare, but we needed it last night. 

When Jamie Collins got that pick & Mr. Blount Force Trauma took over in the 2nd half, I had a feeling the game was pretty much over. With key pieces out, NE just keeps exceeding expectations. Wow. 

8 hours ago, QwizBoy said:

Did the Jaguars expose the Colts when they slaughtered them right before the Colts went on to win the SB? You guys are reading a little bit too much into one loss. 

All true QuizBoy. When it's the only game on [TNF], heightened scrutiny & exaggerated proclamations get amplified as you already know. Good point. 

On 9/23/2016 at 9:05 AM, Valpo2004 said:

Honestly seeing what I did of the game it makes me wonder if Brady is really that good or if he just happened to land on the team coached by Belichek.  

Seems like he can send anyone out there at QB and come out a winner.  

Think about it.  Belichek since 2002 is now 13 - 5 in games where Tom Brady didn't even play.  

understand what u r saying, I am sure Brady is well, great, but I am also sure alot of those wins are BB putting all players in right situation & his game strategy & in game situational calls

Saw Brady when he played at U of M, was always quite poised and confident, due wonder though if he would of won that job if his competition Drew Hanson, I believe his name was,  the # 1 QB recruit out of HS actually cared enough about football to really grow his skills & truly compete and not quite for awhile & try baseball as a pro in the yankee ? minors during college and then after failing at it going back later after Brady then had the job 

9 hours ago, southwest1 said:

Bill Belichick  

Let's see him win with Curtis Painter first. Then, I'm sold CR91. 

Did u have to remind me of him, But BB just may have a winning season with him pending whose around him , like a great D that we didnt have etc

11 hours ago, bayone said:

Did u have to remind me of him, But BB just may have a winning season with him pending whose around him , like a great D that we didnt have etc

True, BB does have a good defense around him especially with Jamie Collins who is always making plays frequently during games along with Dont'a Hightower & Rob Ninkovich when on the field at the same time. 

I just wish INDY could create a smothering defense once in my lifetime. Sorry Barry. I'm not fond of Painter either. I just meant that if BB could win say 10 games with Curtis as the QB that would be disconcerting outcome for me because it would force me to admit that maybe INDY's DCs in the past have not measured up or they left a lot to be desired. That's the nicest way I can phrase it.

True, BB does have a good defense around him especially with Jamie Collins who is always making plays frequently during games along with Dont'a Hightower & Rob Ninkovich when on the field at the same time. 

I just wish INDY could create a smothering defense once in my lifetime. Sorry Barry. I'm not fond of Painter either. I just meant that if BB could win say 10 games with Curtis as the QB that would be disconcerting outcome for me because it would force me to admit that maybe INDY's DCs in the past have not measured up or they left a lot to be desired. That's the nicest way I can phrase it.

if he went 8 & 8 I'd be amazed, even 7 & 9

BB is extraordinarily exceptional, few can compare in the history of the game, the man can pull out surprise in game situational innovative moves that other teams then copy, that alone says enough

& they often work, take a safety , we can get a TD fast to win  

his bad 1 thank goodness, the 4 th & 2, Peyton just scared him

One of my favorite post game activities is to watch the locker room celebration.  Usually a dour Bill Belichick brings the troops back to earth, "Great job, we can improve on things, let's put this behind us and move on to the next opponent."  If you do not think this game was important to Belichick, watch the locker room celebration...

http://www.patriots.com/video/2016/09/23/patriots-locker-room-celebration-following-win-over-texans

On 9/23/2016 at 11:46 AM, ColtsBlueFL said:

Well, Jimmy G and J. Brissett aren't no names.  Jacoby was taken in round 3 (with Brady still on the team!) this past draft.  Jimmy Garoppolo was taken in round 2 in 2014!  Folks here would have a coronary if we took a QB in round 2 or round 3. But to get a goo backup that has starter abilities when groomed takes such a choice.

Brissett had a great game against the Defending National champion Florida State Seminoles and Jameis Winston.

Brissett is 6'4" and 235 lbs. with strong NFL caliber arm and can beat you with his feet if necessary.

I like him over my other fav's Mike Glennon, and Sean Mannion (who I'm beginning to sour on a little). I wish we had him, or Glennon.  Oh well...

Still taking on a tough defense with a rookie QB making his first start isn't easy.  

As far as us freaking out about taking a QB in rounds 2 or 3 it's a little bit different.  Brady is in his late 30's, I think he's like 38 years old.  Andrew Luck is in his mid 20's.  I forget but I think he's 26.  

If our franchise QB was 38 and at the end of his NFL career, I would call a QB in round 2 or 3 prudent.  Cause you are looking for an eventual replacement for your starter, not just an ordinary backup.  At 26 then I wouldn't want to spend more then a 4th rounder (And that's if someone falls) on a backup for Luck.  

13 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

Still taking on a tough defense with a rookie QB making his first start isn't easy.  

As far as us freaking out about taking a QB in rounds 2 or 3 it's a little bit different.  Brady is in his late 30's, I think he's like 38 years old.  Andrew Luck is in his mid 20's.  I forget but I think he's 26.  

If our franchise QB was 38 and at the end of his NFL career, I would call a QB in round 2 or 3 prudent.  Cause you are looking for an eventual replacement for your starter, not just an ordinary backup.  At 26 then I wouldn't want to spend more then a 4th rounder (And that's if someone falls) on a backup for Luck.  

Good point, but some corrections.  Andrew is 27  Here is what the Pats did for backup QB's since Brady turned 28 years old-

2005 Matt Cassell -            Rnd 7  (Brady was 28 )

2008 Kevin O'Connell -      Rnd 3 (Brady was 31)
2011 Ryan Mallett   -          Rnd 3  (Brady was 34)
2014  Jimmy Garoppolo -   Rnd 2  (Brady was 37)
2016 Jacoby Brissett -        Rnd 3  (Brady is 39)

The next item is, Luck has not been as durable as Brady either.  We need more than a has been journeyman QB if we hope to keep a season alive if Luck suffers more injuries.  We do not scheme like Belichick does.  So I'm up for a decent QB selection in a year or two.  Round 2 or 3, depending if a sleeper talent slides.

46 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Good point, but some corrections.  Andrew is 27  Here is what the Pats did for backup QB's since Brady turned 28 years old-

2005 Matt Cassell -            Rnd 7  (Brady was 28 )

2008 Kevin O'Connell -      Rnd 3 (Brady was 31)
2011 Ryan Mallett   -          Rnd 3  (Brady was 34)
2014  Jimmy Garoppolo -   Rnd 2  (Brady was 37)
2016 Jacoby Brissett -        Rnd 3  (Brady is 39)

The next item is, Luck has not been as durable as Brady either.  We need more than a has been journeyman QB if we hope to keep a season alive if Luck suffers more injuries.  We do not scheme like Belichick does.  So I'm up for a decent QB selection in a year or two.  Round 2 or 3, depending if a sleeper talent slides.

Ehh Luck only had 1 season with injuries and played nearly half of it.  Too small a sample size to say he hasn't been as durable.  

However that having been said I think we should consider less of a vertical offense.  I don't understand with as intelligent and good as Luck is why we can't on 1st and 2nd down run more of a quick strike passing offense like Brady and Manning have always run.  Luck's average time from snap to throw is one of the longest in the NFL.  

That would probably help Luck's health more then anything.  

On September 25, 2016 at 11:08 AM, bayone said:

if he went 8 & 8 I'd be amazed, even 7 & 9

BB is extraordinarily exceptional, few can compare in the history of the game, the man can pull out surprise in game situational innovative moves that other teams then copy, that alone says enough

& they often work, take a safety , we can get a TD fast to win  

his bad 1 thank goodness, the 4 th & 2, Peyton just scared him

Yeah, even when BB beat the Ravens in the Divisional round of the Playoffs yrs ago with ineligible receivers gimmick. It wasn't illegal at the time he used it & it helped NE win the game, which is what Bill is paid to do. It may have violated the spirit of the gamesmanship, but it blurred the lines of fair play. Yes, I know. Winning is the objective & the grey hoodie achieved just that. 

I must admit. I'm amazed to see what Bill & Josh McDaniels have done without Brady at the helm. It's remarkable. I can't lie. 

With my Luck, Bill & Josh probably could win with QB Curtis Painter who had a decent arm. He just made foolish decisions throwing the ball into double coverage. If Bill finds a way to keep Jimmy G & succeed Brady, INDY will have it's work cut out for it. That's for sure. Part of me thinks Bill will do this, since his son is on the Patriots staff & Jimmy has a quick release, is deadly accurate, & he throws well on the move. 

I respect Brady & all he has achieved in the NFL, but Jimmy is that teams future who will keep NE in the Playoff hunt for yrs to come. It kills me to say that, but it's the truth. 

Although to be fair, if INDY can go from Manning to Luck, then Brady to Jimmy G. isn't that far fetched either. Don't get it twisted. I'm not calling Jimmy G. a HOF player, just that Bill can win post season games with him if necessary once Brady's production diminishes. 

Here I go again but my upset special is Bills over Pats this week. Yeah I know picking against the Pats in Foxboro sounds silly but I have a funny feeling about this. Bills played great this last Sunday and the Pats are due for a let down. Their QB's are banged up too. Brady will be back after this week so I think they finally lose one.

12 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Here I go again but my upset special is Bills over Pats this week. Yeah I know picking against the Pats in Foxboro sounds silly but I have a funny feeling about this. Bills played great this last Sunday and the Pats are due for a let down. Their QB's are banged up too. Brady will be back after this week so I think they finally lose one.

You do bring up an intriguing argument CBE. However, if Jimmy G can throw the ball quickly right behind the pass rush; it could neutralize Blitz happy Rex. 

Rex knows how to mess with an inexperienced QB though so anything is possible. Bill will run the ball with Blount & use Edelman & Amendola on intermediate throws to move the chains I think. 

I have to give Danny Amendola credit. He's solid on punt returns & makes tough catches. There was a time when I though he was gonna get cut, but he's a valuable cog in Foxbourough's offense now. He really is. 

2 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

You do bring up an intriguing argument CBE. However, if Jimmy G can throw the ball quickly right behind the pass rush; it could neutralize Blitz happy Rex. 

Rex knows how to mess with an inexperienced QB though so anything is possible. Bill will run the ball with Blount & use Edelman & Amendola on intermediate throws to move the chains I think. 

I have to give Danny Amendola credit. He's solid on punt returns & makes tough catches. There was a time when I though he was gonna get cut, but he's a valuable cog in Foxbourough's offense now. He really is. 

My pick my not happen but I did pick Rams over Seahawks. Just goofy feelings I get at times watching Football for decades.

11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

My pick my not happen but I did pick Rams over Seahawks. Just goofy feelings I get at times watching Football for decades.

Your football intuition is solid CBE. I'm not calling it into question at all, especially when their defense was flying to the ball carrier last week limiting their yards after the catch. 

Hey man, you correctly called the Rams over the Seahawks that nobody believed would ever happen. Rex is weird because he can demolish a perfect team & then get slaughtered by a pathetic team like Chicago or the worst team in football right now. I can't explain it. LOL! 

Just now, southwest1 said:

Your football intuition is solid CBE. I'm not calling it into question at all, especially when their defense was flying to the ball carrier last week limiting their yards after the catch. 

Hey man, you correctly called the Rams over the Seahawks that nobody believed would ever happen. Rex is weird because he can demolish a perfect team & then get demolished by a pathetic team like Chicago or the worst team in football right now. I can't explain it. LOL! 

I just have a feeling Rex will get this one on Bill. If Rex cant get this one without Tom in there he never will as Bills Coach.

38 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I just have a feeling Rex will get this one on Bill. If Rex cant get this one without Tom in there he never will as Bills Coach.

Good point. Also, I found it funny how Rob Ryan creamed AZ 33-18 this week & how the Falcons destroyed the Saints 45-32 when Sean Payton blamed Rob for New Orleans lousy defense firing him & the Bayou's defense still sucks.

Maybe it wasn't all Rob's fault Sean, just saying. 

13 hours ago, southwest1 said:

Yeah, even when BB beat the Ravens in the Divisional round of the Playoffs yrs ago with ineligible receivers gimmick. It wasn't illegal at the time he used it & it helped NE win the game, which is what Bill is paid to do. It may have violated the spirit of the gamesmanship, but it blurred the lines of fair play. Yes, I know. Winning is the objective & the grey hoodie achieved just that. 

I must admit. I'm amazed to see what Bill & Josh McDaniels have done without Brady at the helm. It's remarkable. I can't lie. 

With my Luck, Bill & Josh probably could win with QB Curtis Painter who had a decent arm. He just made foolish decisions throwing the ball into double coverage. If Bill finds a way to keep Jimmy G & succeed Brady, INDY will have it's work cut out for it. That's for sure. Part of me thinks Bill will do this, since his son is on the Patriots staff & Jimmy has a quick release, is deadly accurate, & he throws well on the move. 

I respect Brady & all he has achieved in the NFL, but Jimmy is that teams future who will keep NE in the Playoff hunt for yrs to come. It kills me to say that, but it's the truth. 

Although to be fair, if INDY can go from Manning to Luck, then Brady to Jimmy G. isn't that far fetched either. Don't get it twisted. I'm not calling Jimmy G. a HOF player, just that Bill can win post season games with him if necessary once Brady's production diminishes. 

Just imagine when Brady comes back with a FRESH arm, though u never know may be some initial rust

but sure BB will adjust came plan then

Brady with Eldleman & amendola, with 2 TE sets of Bennet, & Kronk ( seems unstoppable, & Benet is quite good if doesnt get hurt )  or just have then block and run Blount up the middle, esp vs denver as there 2 main deficiencies are now stopping the inside run and covering TE's ( the latter for years, the former since losing Malik, then Vance Walker 

In hindsight they could of drafted Dak Prescot in latter 3 before cowboys and he was high on their list  and got a 1st round DE / DT to replace Malik instead of a 2nd rounder forget name coming off an acl or other injury repair

On hindsight Grigson drafting and free agent signings could of done mach better, Elway has drafted some great ones even late &  his offsesason moves have been dramatic hits

But thats hindsight

Take care friend , not sure when back on

9 hours ago, bayone said:

Just imagine when Brady comes back with a FRESH arm, though u never know may be some initial rust

but sure BB will adjust came plan then

Brady with Eldleman & amendola, with 2 TE sets of Bennet, & Kronk ( seems unstoppable, & Benet is quite good if doesnt get hurt )  or just have then block and run Blount up the middle, esp vs denver as there 2 main deficiencies are now stopping the inside run and covering TE's ( the latter for years, the former since losing Malik, then Vance Walker 

In hindsight they could of drafted Dak Prescot in latter 3 before cowboys and he was high on their list  and got a 1st round DE / DT to replace Malik instead of a 2nd rounder forget name coming off an acl or other injury repair

On hindsight Grigson drafting and free agent signings could of done mach better, Elway has drafted some great ones even late &  his offsesason moves have been dramatic hits

But thats hindsight

Take care friend , not sure when back on

You're exactly about TE Bennet Barry. He's what NE thought their team was gonna be with Hernandez & Gronk on the field together at the same time. 

I don't watch much college ball beyond UW-Madison so I had no idea who Prescott was; let alone he was gonna this good & so poised in the pocket. That kid is very impressive. I saw a sign on SNF that said "Dak To The Future" from a fan in the stands that made me laugh. Is he the next Troy Aikman? Way too soon to glean that yet. However, Dak's performance on the field thus far is making the Cowboys realize that Tony's job isn't secure & his LoneStar days may be numbered. That team is bonding under Dak & although Tony may have experience; But, chemistry on the field & in the locker room means everything. 

John Elway has done a tremendous job as the Broncos de facto GM. We've never seen this before: A HOF QB Champion winning a Lombardi Trophy as a front office VP of Football Operations guy. Wow. He gave Manning a juggernaut of offensive weapons in 2013 & then he flipped it with defensive studs & a smothering secondary in 2015. Amazing. 

Brilliant QBs aren't usually exceptionally good at free agency & draft pick selections in their own lifetime. 

Oh yeah, Elway won a playoff game under Tebow, a SB with Manning, & an unknown field general named Trevor S. looks competent. I'm speechless...

This is your world John & I'm just living in it with much less success than you. LOL! 

Always a pleasure chatting with you Barry my brother. :thmup:

You're exactly about TE Bennet Barry. He's what NE thought their team was gonna be with Hernandez & Gronk on the field together at the same time. 

I don't watch much college ball beyond UW-Madison so I had no idea who Prescott was; let alone he was gonna this good & so poised in the pocket. That kid is very impressive. I saw a sign on SNF that said "Dak To The Future" from a fan in the stands that made me laugh. Is he the next Troy Aikman? Way too soon to glean that yet. However, Dak's performance on the field thus far is making the Cowboys realize that Tony's job isn't secure & his LoneStar days may be numbered. That team is bonding under Dak & although Tony may have experience; But, chemistry on the field & in the locker room means everything. 

John Elway has done a tremendous job as the Broncos de facto GM. We've never seen this before: A HOF QB Champion winning a Lombardi Trophy as a front office VP of Football Operations guy. Wow. He gave Manning a juggernaut of offensive weapons in 2013 & then he flipped it with defensive studs & a smothering secondary in 2015. Amazing. 

Brilliant QBs aren't usually exceptionally good at free agency & draft pick selections in their own lifetime. 

Oh yeah, Elway won a playoff game under Tebow, a SB with Manning, & an unknown field general named Trevor S. looks competent. I'm speechless...

This is your world John & I'm just living in it with much less success than you. LOL! 

Always a pleasure chatting with you Barry my brother. :thmup:

Quick one, so true, especially Elway in 2 vears switching from Offensive history to defensive juggernaut just right for aged & injured Manning working with only the one part that really still worked on him, the most dangerous part, his brain

4 minutes ago, bayone said:

Quick one, so true, especially Elway in 2 vears switching from Offensive history to defensive juggernaut just right for aged & injured Manning working with only the one part that really still worked on him, the most dangerous part, his brain

I know you're a busy man so I'll be fast. Yep, Peyton had incredible games against Rivers, Big Ben, Brady, & Cam. Okay sure, Miller & Ware took over in the AFC Championship Game & SB, but Manning was a master at knowing when to run the ball against San Diego & Pittsburgh something Brock OZ could never have perfected. 

The old man proved that this game is still won from the neck up AKA Yoda.  

Just now, southwest1 said:

I know you're a busy man so I'll be fast. Yep, Peyton had incredible games against Rivers, Big Ben, Brady, & Cam. Okay sure, Miller & Ware took over in the AFC Championship Game & SB, but Manning was a master at knowing when to run the ball against San Diego & Pittsburgh something Brock OZ could never have perfected. 

The old man proved that this game is still won from the neck up AKA Yoda.  

True & I am off, Peyton scored some TDs early, late with Pit, but when early he knew how to milk the clock knowing he finally had a D that would support him, here that Pagano, thats building the monster ,   u said u will  do  that when hired & had 4 years already

10 minutes ago, bayone said:

True & I am off, Peyton scored some TDs early, late with Pit, but when early he knew how to milk the clock knowing he finally had a D that would support him, here that Pagano, thats building the monster ,   u said u will  do  that when hired & had 4 years already

Take care Barry. I won't keep you awake when you need your sleep. 

Exactly, Elway & the Broncos confirmed that a elite defense & no fly zone can help out a HOF QB when he needs assistance the most. I think Pags & Grigs know what Luck needs to take that final SB step. A defense that gives him additional touches or possessions. Won't be built overnight, but it will happen like you say it will.