Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans @ Patriots Thursday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Well, when you have a coach who acts like it's "Soo soo soo difficult to win in the NFL," like he's said before paired with Grigson who has an ruined an entire draft minimum, you'll have that. haha

They're a far superior organization from top to bottom, players, coaches, GM, ect. 

Yeah they are the best ran organization.

4 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Texans can still get in this, not like I want them to but it'd be nice to see a good game.

Yeah, before the game started I said to my husband,  I really don't want either team to win. haha

But like you,  I wish it was at least a competition going on.

3 minutes ago, Gramz said:

Yeah, before the game started I said to my husband,  I really don't want either team to win. haha

But like you,  I wish it was at least a competition going on.

Yeah can't the loser of this game count as a +3 in the loss column and the winner still go down +1 in the loss column??????   Is that too much to ask for?

No Brady, No Problem.  No Garapolo, No Problem.  Third stringer, can you believe it?  What does this tell you?  It's all about the organization from Top to the players.  Owner (Colts) is in denial, blind and afraid to take risk.  GM is clueless, doesn't make the right decisions, draft poorly.  Coach is too afraid to hold players accountable and always wants to be the nice guy.....This all translate to last place finish, consistently....SO FRUSTRATING!!!!

Ok I won't rag on Houston since it's so tough to win in Foxboro (like impossible) but they did do some dumb things like you know.....fumbling on special teams. I don't really always judge teams vs. the Pats.

But, seriously this is almost embarrassing for Brady too and I never ever went that route. I mean I get Jimmy G looking good, he has been in the system for a few years now.

But, this? What the hell is this? I mean this is a third string rookie for crying out loud. What is this crap?

It's almost scary as hell. 

I might have to pick NE to win the AFC. Who is going to beat these guys?

Just now, Tsarquise said:

The Patriots are heads and shoulders above the rest of the league. 

I might pick a Pats/Panthers SB. The last time they played in the SB it was in Houston. This years SB is in Houston.

I might toss my previous picks in the gutter.