Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Indianapolis (+6) @ Denver (9-18-16)

oldunclemark

7 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

I guess you must have not watched the last game. We were running the ball early in the game but penalties stalled the start and then the defense couldn't contain. We were averaging over 4 yards per carry.

You are so quick to be negative it would make no difference to you either way.

Well I have told all of you in the past if you have such a big problem with what I have to say right or wrong then just don't respond and the defense sucks has the whole time Pagano has been here. If Pagano was capable of winning a championship he would have done it.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Well I have told all of you in the past if you have such a big problem with what I have to say right or wrong then just don't respond and the defense sucks has the whole time Pagano has been here. If Pagano was capable of winning a championship he would have done it.

If you have a problem with someone responding to what you have to say why are you saying it in a forum?

You or no one else knows what Pagano will end up doing. There is a long list of coaches that has taken a lot longer to win a championship than 4 years.

If you don't think the Colts will win one that's OK but don't preach to me or anyone else something you don't know and hasn't been determined.

It seems you have overlooked it takes more than a head coach to win a championship. Pagano got the Colts to a AFC championship a lot quicker than most any head coach has had. All with a team that was pretty much rebuilt from a 2-14  team. If you can't respect that, that's on you.

defensively I think we will tackle much better. In most cases against Detroit in the run game we had the play sealed up and then we would miss a tackle. Especially on the zone runs. Clean that stuff up folks and we've got something. It was just the tackling more than anything else. We weren't getting blown off the football or over powered. Offensively speaking I think we should spread them out from the shogun formation. Work the inside zone in the running game with Turbin and Gore. Get the guards working on those linebackers. Set up the play action pass. I think they'll be hesitant to bring pressure. Screen game if they do. Take a page out of the Steelers playbook with a lot of Max Protection packages. We can take these boys

On September 16, 2016 at 11:41 AM, crazycolt1 said:

If the Colts lose this game it's on to the next game. Pagano is not going to be fired anytime soon.

Some can call for his head but till we see what this team is capable of when healthy it's a wait and see game.

New coaches and a long list of injuries makes it hard to tell what this team can do.

If we can just get the injured players back on the field it might a big difference. Our defense don't have to be killer for our offense to win games, just average.

If he keeps making bad in game decisions then he will be gone sooner than later 

7 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

So how long are you going to harp on this? Maybe another 90 days? 6 months? A year?

wth are you talking about?   I have hardly harped about it 

I believe Pags should be on a very short leash. He has done nothing since he got here and actually he was over rated when he came here from Baltimore 

Don't bring up the records either. Otherwise you have to give Pep credit as well.  Anyone can win with a healthy Luck or have a great defense with Ray Lewis it's not about that. It's about the stupid things that he does that would get a player benched or cut for being that inept at his job

2 hours ago, Coltfreak said:

wth are you talking about?   I have hardly harped about it 

I believe Pags should be on a very short leash. He has done nothing since he got here and actually he was over rated when he came here from Baltimore 

Don't bring up the records either. Otherwise you have to give Pep credit as well.  Anyone can win with a healthy Luck or have a great defense with Ray Lewis it's not about that. It's about the stupid things that he does that would get a player benched or cut for being that inept at his job

If you think that Pagano hasn't done anything while here at Indy then it just reaffirms my opinion of your lack of NFL knowledge.

7 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

If you have a problem with someone responding to what you have to say why are you saying it in a forum?

You or no one else knows what Pagano will end up doing. There is a long list of coaches that has taken a lot longer to win a championship than 4 years.

If you don't think the Colts will win one that's OK but don't preach to me or anyone else something you don't know and hasn't been determined.

It seems you have overlooked it takes more than a head coach to win a championship. Pagano got the Colts to a AFC championship a lot quicker than most any head coach has had. All with a team that was pretty much rebuilt from a 2-14  team. If you can't respect that, that's on you.

Well if I don't know neither do you who are you to say I don't know because neither do you and it doesn't take longer than 4 years if you make the right decisions which they can't do and stop letting some of the players that were going to be really good players for us walk out the door for petty off the field stuff.

8 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Well if I don't know neither do you who are you to say I don't know because neither do you and it doesn't take longer than 4 years if you make the right decisions which they can't do and stop letting some of the players that were going to be really good players for us walk out the door for petty off the field stuff.

We need a few years of constancy with the coaching staff having to bring in players for multiple offensive styles and a new D philosophy  sure hasn't helped build our roster . We had 1 close loss with several key starters out we are hardly a team that needs to blow it all up .

1 hour ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Do you always over react in you daily life or is it with just the Colts?

23 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Do you always over react in you daily life or is it with just the Colts?

Well it has been the same story for 4 seasons now defense looks worst every year and your not going to compete with the team you would face in the playoffs without one now I get what everybody is saying about all the injuries on the defensive side but its not an excuse next man up that's what all the good teams do. Now the o-line which has been a weakness on this team second half it played well last week but there is always room for improvement if this team is going to do anything this year they have to be able to run the ball. 

1 hour ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Well it has been the same story for 4 seasons now defense looks worst every year and your not going to compete with the team you would face in the playoffs without one now I get what everybody is saying about all the injuries on the defensive side but its not an excuse next man up that's what all the good teams do. Now the o-line which has been a weakness on this team second half it played well last week but there is always room for improvement if this team is going to do anything this year they have to be able to run the ball. 

Work on your spelling is in need of improvement as well.   None of us are perfect

On 9/16/2016 at 11:59 AM, jameszeigler834 said:

Hopefully it means he's gone he is a terrible coach I have been a colts fan since 2006 and this is by far the worst I have seen the colts in that time frame last weeks loss was pathetic.

So a spoiled fan.... I've been a colts fan since the 80s...... quit crying. We're way better now then back then. 

And you for sure must have forgotten about the 62 to 7 debacle on 2011 or the blow out by the Jags who ran for dang near 300 yards on us just weeks before we would win the superbowl.

Spoiled fans.....Man

2 hours ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Having injuries that go deeper than the backups in more that one position is no excuse?

Wow, you either expect too much or have no clue in the impact.

1 hour ago, Indyswagger said:

This very easily could be a low scoring game. Their d and running the ball=time of possession might be the formula for a 14-10 game. Thank goodness the game hasn't been played as anything can and will happen any given Sunday. IMO

Dont bet on that...they threw as much as they ran last week

They will probably come out throwing against our secondary...

...and we should throw on first down against their base defense  before they can dial up the blitzes

11 hours ago, Jules said:

I am prepared for a loss (so I don't feel let down if we lose) but hoping for a win. I know, brilliant.......

Kinda how I feel.when I looked at all 16 games...

the games at Denver, at Green Bay at the Jets  and at Minnesota are the ones we'd have to 'steal'

Heavy underdogs..

Games where we have to keep it within a TD and have Andrew take us down the field and win at the end

This is the worst one because of their secondary and the Mile High conditions

But if we're down 6 with the ball in the fourth quarter....there's a chance

1 hour ago, oldunclemark said:

Concern about Andrew in this one is the top priority..we have to throw but we have to protect him.

Refs may help us because they'll be watching Denver's hits on the QB after what they did to Cam

Man, you are one chicken little.

6 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

that's a major focus today..

Do the refs call the hits on Andrew...they didn't on Cam..

I sure Denver will tell their players to be careful.  They understand the scrutiny and don't want game changing penalties.

8 minutes ago, BOTT said:

I sure Denver will tell their players to be careful.  They understand the scrutiny and don't want game changing penalties.

True BOTT..but they always tell TJ Ward and Talib that...

...they want them to be wild men....

I know this isn't a new thought...but we need to roll Andrew away from the pressure on early downs when they are in their base defense..a stand still QB is a target in DEnver