Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Why Did Brady Play A Full Half Last Night?

King Colt

Brady played a full half last night and I can't figure why. He will not see a game snap until they play the Bengals in week five. Was it worth the risk? Did that 30 minutes make any difference to him after all his years? I had the sound off because I was watching the Cowboys get beat by the Texans but I assume the front OL was all rookies and that does not make sense at all with Bridgewater and Romo already gone.

To show off his new hair cut when being shown on the sidelines after every series. I am surprised he even played. He actually didn't even play well, he had 1 good scoring drive but had an interception and was throwing a lot of ducks. Eli didn't play at all. I was watching this game before the Colts came on, that is what was on the NFL Network here in Indy.

2 hours ago, King Colt said:

Brady played a full half last night and I can't figure why. He will not see a game snap until they play the Bengals in week five. Was it worth the risk? Did that 30 minutes make any difference to him after all his years? I had the sound off because I was watching the Cowboys get beat by the Texans but I assume the front OL was all rookies and that does not make sense at all with Bridgewater and Romo already gone.

How dare you question the God of football. :scratch:

6 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Because the NY Giants and Eli still play tricks on BB's and Brady's minds :):) 

It's funny no matter how great one can be, they still struggle against certain teams. Patriots and Steelers have owned us, Colts have owned the Broncos and Ravens, Broncos and Giants have owned the Patriots. Hard to explain.

5 hours ago, King Colt said:

He played because he knew he'll be getting plenty of rest .

Image result for pic of brady doing the mattress commercials

he wont get any real practice for a month. they let the fans see him because he wont be around much longer anyway.

when he gets back,his timing will be off for the first couple weeks. I'm still picking Browns to beat them.

its over,its all over.

Gronk will get injured etc

1 hour ago, BertJones said:

he wont get any real practice for a month. they let the fans see him because he wont be around much longer anyway.

when he gets back,his timing will be off for the first couple weeks. I'm still picking Browns to beat them.

its over,its all over.

Gronk will get injured etc

I doubt the Pats with Brady lose to the Browns. Like really doubt it. 

18 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Rob Ninkovich is getting suspended for the first 4 weeks of the season for using a banned substance. Not looking good in New England for this first month.

Do you think Goodell will suspend Brady any additional time for playing the preseason games without the NFL logo on his helmet? Lol.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/09/02/tom-brady-plays-preseason-games-without-nfl-logo-on-helmet/

9 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Do you think Goodell will suspend Brady any additional time for playing the preseason games without the NFL logo on his helmet? Lol.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/09/02/tom-brady-plays-preseason-games-without-nfl-logo-on-helmet/

He actually could if he really wanted too because that is against league rules. If that happened I think Patriots fans would just call it a season. Talk about being crazily upset. I would love to read the comments over at Patriots Planet if that happened. I don't think it will happen though. A fine is likely.