Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Official 2016/2017 Season MEME Thread!

IcEWoLF

Yep, Dallas collapsing, imploding, or unraveling right before my eyes always makes me grin from ear to ear. 

But, with Dak Prescott as their backup, Dallas should have an above average yr. As the old adage goes, "all good things must come to and end." 

Ah come on, why mess with a 20 yr. tradition? Let's keep this NFL train wreck charging along. Okay, I'll stop now. 

38 minutes ago, IcEWoLF said:

fcC7INZ.jpg

25 minutes ago, IcEWoLF said:

Here is more to make up the lack of meme on the first post. :)

bFMx3Kk.jpg

These 2 images are so hysterical! That dad is so ashamed. What? I don't even know you...I raised you better than this kids come on. 

Give that Bears camera man/woman a raise for capturing next level NFL foreshadowing on Soldier Field. 

20 hours ago, southwest1 said:

Yep, Dallas collapsing, imploding, or unraveling right before my eyes always makes me grin from ear to ear. 

But, with Dak Prescott as their backup, Dallas should have an above average yr. As the old adage goes, "all good things must come to and end." 

Ah come on, why mess with a 20 yr. tradition? Let's keep this NFL train wreck charging along. Okay, I'll stop now. 

It would be the most Dallas Cowboys thing ever if Romo gets hurt (again), and they send in Prescott, thinking he's their saviour, and he absolutely stinks up the joint, breaking the hearts of many Cowboys fans everywhere. It would be marvelous. 

I like the Cleveland Browns beer can. That was too funny!

I kind of feel sorry for Romo; that guy just can't catch a break! (Or the problem is, he catches too many breaks! )

OK, that was bad. But he really should think about retirement. How much longer can he go on?

On 8/25/2016 at 9:12 PM, southwest1 said:

The Steelers Bud Light slogan was the best. LOL!

It's no coincidence that the Pittsburgh throwback uniforms look like old school prison uniforms eh Big Ben? Just saying...

Nice to see your triumphant return IWF. 

Just for you:

PpyFN26.jpg

5 hours ago, IcEWoLF said:

Pre-order the new Tony Romo Jersey! You can find it at NFL SHOP DOT COM LUL.

jGWrtww.jpg

RMCnFaf.jpg

Baa Ha! Ha! ROTF! You are the best IWF. :thmup: Thanks for the additional Big Ben sarcastic pictorial too. 

On September 4, 2016 at 0:53 AM, IcEWoLF said:

Okay boys, we back!

voS4fbV.jpg

Dude, I love your stuff man, but darn it homie that ain't funny IWF...I've ridden that rollercoaster too many times before. Just sayin'.

It's okay bro. I forgive you. 

12 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yes if it was malicious but most of the meme's are harmless IMO. Nobody here has actually Posted they are glad Tony Romo is injured for example. These are just meme's.

I agree.  They're not rooting for a player to get injured.

6 minutes ago, Jason_S said:

I agree.  They're not rooting for a player to get injured.

I am out of likes but yeah, nobody in here from what I have seen is Posting stuff in words that they are happy someone is injured. These are just meme's which are much funnier than Pat McAfee missing a tackle on a Punt Returner that has world class speed.

The Wolfman has my vote for best Meme maker on the internet. And if he's stealing them then he still has my vote because he only posts the hilarious ones. There are so many mediocre memes that people post like they're laying the smack down so who on whoever they're talking about lol zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

The Bud Light one is my favorite so far because the funniest caption came after 2 unfunny ones, which came after 2 funny ones. It went 2 funny ones, 2 unfunny ones, the BAM we're back with the Steelers lol! I wonder if the letdown/build was done intentionally. Then when you finally get done laughing the rest are funny.

• 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, IcEWoLF said:

Sorry boys, been busy the last two weeks, but we back!

3kCZZtg.jpg

AiXqmrF.jpg

z1Awh7Y.jpg

All 3 of these are so bleeping hysterical IWF. Nice work. 

Chris Farley & Chip Kelly are so spot on as long lost brothers separated at birth it's spooky. Like old school Twilight Zone stuff. 

The Cam Newton/Colin Kaepernick interaction although fictional feels so real doesn't it? Like yeah, I could see that conversation happening as clear as day too. Plus, next yr. Colin won't be in San Francisco either. Watch Jeff Fisher pick him up to save his pathetic coaching career as well. Just wait. It's gonna happen. 

I kept thinking to myself why are the trainers in Minnesota making AP hop on 1 leg when your franchise star can't move under his own power? Hades, even Bridgewater was loaded carefully on an ambulance man. Just sayin'.

I like how you poke fun at your own Patriots organization too. Major props IWF! That allows to slam any other team free & clear. 

57 minutes ago, IcEWoLF said:

Here are more to keep you entertained until Sunday:

vemfTJq.jpg

hTYXnd8.jpg

When there's more than a grain of truth to both scenarios. Preach my brother! 

The Grey Hoodie could win with darn near anybody & nobody is laughing not even Foxbourgh haters & even Mr. X Dez Bryant knows Tony will never lead Dallas to the Promise Land.

The truth stings like alcohol on an open wound, but reality is reality. 

Holy moly mother of God! The Pats won 27 to nothing. Darn. So, did Bill sell his soul to the devil or was the curse immortality? Just joking! He's 1 hades of a coach. Wow. 

If Bill keeps Jimmy G to replace Brady in 2 yrs, INDY is gonna have tough AFC Championship sledding for a long time. Pay back for Grigson's taddle telling on Deflate Gate. It figures. I know; I know all is fair in love, war, & SB rings. I get it. 

I do like Jimmy G though. That kid is legit.