Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Official 2016/2017 Season MEME Thread!

IcEWoLF

Look, just like Spy Gate once the punishment has been handed down & served & Brady has finished his suspension for Deflate Gate; I consider the matter done more or less water under the bridge & I move forward. I don't hold grudges. Just like I hope Pats fans don't hate INDY fans forever over that fateful Championship Game. I say that because Tom Brady kicked our cabooses anyway with inflated balls & until we get LUCK a stout o-line we're not a threat to our own division; let alone NE. I know this. Hades everybody knows this. 

Even if a person believes NE always cheats & games the system, their coaching of their squad has been very impressive since 2000 & the players still need to execute the game plan on the field, which they usually do remarkably well. Are other teams jealous of your success? Absolutely. 

I just hope INDY can someday get a good line & more defensive pieces. Otherwise, Luck's HOF potential will be squandered & I miss the days when the Colts & the Pats met in the playoffs for all the marbles & a SB appearance title shot. End soap box rant. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, IcEWoLF said:

We back for more fun ladies and gentlemen!

A3j2QqR.jpg

l1b3j9o.jpg

Hey IWF, 

Beautiful job on these 2 parodies BTW. This season is brutal for BIG BLUE & the Panthers I mean kittens. haha

You have a great sense of humor. I have to pay you your proper dues man. Well done. 

Thanks for always slamming Dallas too. You Rock! 

• 2 months later...