danlhart87

-Chiefs win the AFC

-Texans win 11 to 12 games

-Broncos miss playoffs

-Garoppolo will be a disaster for the Patriots

-Steelers finish with one of the worst defenses in the league

-Rams somehow make the playoffs as a WC

-Saints and Panthers duke it out for the NFC South by years end

-Packers get homefield advantage for playoffs (okay not really bold.......)

-Arizona finishes season with a long losing streak

3 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Every AFC North team finishes .500 or better

That is really bold and not sure I can top that. Browns stink and the Ravens are probably 8-8 material. Colts will go 10-6/win the Division and win a Playoff game haha Actually that is bold with the way most people in the media and fans are picking us 3rd in the Division and possibly not even going .500. I have seen a few 6-10's for us.

3 minutes ago, Jules said:

-Chiefs win the AFC

-Texans win 11 to 12 games

-Broncos miss playoffs

-Garoppolo will be a disaster for the Patriots

-Steelers finish with one of the worst defenses in the league

-Rams somehow make the playoffs as a WC

-Saints and Panthers duke it out for the NFC South by years end

-Packers get homefield advantage for playoffs (okay not really bold.......)

-Arizona finishes season with a long losing streak

I don't see em winning more than 8 with Brock O. Very bold though  

11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That is really bold and not sure I can top that. Browns stink and the Ravens are probably 8-8 material. Colts will go 10-6/win the Division and win a Playoff game haha Actually that is bold with the way most people in the media and fans are picking us 3rd in the Division and possibly not even going .500. I have seen a few 6-10's for us.

I'll top it 3 of the 4 finish with 10 or more wins 

Patriots finish 3rd in the AFC East and miss the playoffs.

2 teams from the AFC South make the playoffs. 

Moncrief leads the Colts in catches. 

Josh Gordon is the best fantasy WR in the league. 

Drew Brees announces his retirement after the Saints are eliminated from playoff contention. 

The Vikings make it to the NFCCG

Quan Bray leads the league in Kickoff Return Average and scores 5 TDs, 2 of them as a WR. 

The only really bold predictions here are the Browns reaching .500, 2 AFC South teams making the playoffs, 2 NFC South teams making the playoffs, Rams making the playoffs, Pats missing the playoffs and Brees returing.

I mean Broncos struggling with Sanchez...shocker. Packers getting home field advantage...shocker.

Obviously every prediction can't be bold because good teams are good, bad teams bad etc. If I had to make 1 bold prediction myself it would be that nothing changes in Green Bay. 12-4, home field and 1 and done lol! Yes they beat the Redskins this year but the fact that that's their biggest LEGIT win since 2010 tells you something.

Aiight here's my very well thought out (as in took about 3 minutes) predictions

-Tampa makes the playoffs as a WC at 10-6

-The winner of the AFC West is gonna be at .500 or less (8-8 or 7-9)

-Bortles and Luck lead the AFC in passing yards and touchdowns

-Minnesota gets first seed in the NFC

-Seattle misses the playoffs

-Jason Garrett gets fired by the end of the season

1 hour ago, SilentHill said:

My bold prediction is that the Bengals will win a playoff game

Kudos for the brass ones on that one SH. That would be remarkable wouldn't it? LOL! 

Marvin Lewis with a playoff victory...Wow!

Why don't you just claim that Jeff Fisher will win a playoff game while we're at it? 

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I watched Zim's defense give Russell Wilson fits today on NFL Network Preseason Football. 

If Bridgewater improves thru the vertical passing game, that's possible in maybe 2 more seasons. The Vikings were sacking #3 often & their LBs & edge rushers are for real man. 

Matthew Stafford actually wins 4 games without Megatron this yr & Michigan residents uniformly decide to change allegiances to a winning franchise for a change. No, Jerry Jones. I said a winning franchise not a natl. embarrassment. lmao

Haven't Lions fans suffered enough with the Flint water contamination crisis? Uncle; Uncle. 

Mark Sanchez has an epic butt fumble this season that puts his Jets episode to shame & forces him to retire because Nick Mangold's derriere is so strong & muscular that 'Sanchize's ' brain is critically injured & his ego already on life support is in tatters now. 

Excessively cruel sure, but still funny though. I know; I know. SW1 is going straight down to the Underworld. That's okay, the food is better down there anyway. 

Wait, Mangold is the Jets center. Who ever Elway puts at center in Denver instead. 

--Greg Hardy starts his own couples counseling agency. [Sarcasm]

--Johnny Manziel stops drinking...No, that ship has long since left the harbor & will forever be adrift...

--Jay Cutler finally acts like he gives a darn if the Bears win or lose under his stewardship. Dreamer. LOL! 

--The NFL Players Association compels the Commissioner to submit a urine sample, which he fails. 

3 hours ago, southwest1 said:

I watched Zim's defense give Russell Wilson fits today on NFL Network Preseason Football. 

If Bridgewater improves thru the vertical passing game, that's possible in maybe 2 more seasons. The Vikings were sacking #3 often & their LBs & edge rushers are for real man. 

2 more seasons?  The Vikings had Seattle beaten in last year's playoffs if their kicker makes a chip shot in the final seconds.  Lots of talent in Minnesota.

9 hours ago, NorthernBlue said:

Alright here's my very well thought out (as in took about 3 minutes) predictions...

-Minnesota gets first seed in the NFC

12 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

:D From your fingers to God's ears. I won't get my hopes up too high but I am optimistic. 

4 hours ago, BOTT said:

2 more seasons?  The Vikings had Seattle beaten in last year's playoffs if their kicker makes a chip shot in the final seconds.  Lots of talent in Minnesota.

Wow...Lots of love here for my team... I agree with you. I would be disappointed if it took two more years to get to the NFCCG.

Ezekiel Elliot doesn't have the monster year everyone's predicting and finishes with 700 Yards.  Cowboys still have Morris (who played well yesterday) and McFadden (rushed for 1,089 yards last year), so I don't see a monster year from Elliot.  

Raiders have a winning record but miss the playoffs. 

Antonio Brown has 2,000+ receiving yards and 16 TDs.  Not very bold actually...

Cody Kessler takes over for RGIII as starting QB late in the season.  

Case Keenum is the starter in the beginning of the season for the Rams, goes 1-3, the fans demand Jared Goff, Goff goes 8-4 as the new starter and sneaks the Rams in as the 6th seed.  

Chase Daniel will have the most starts this year at QB for the Eagles.  

Cardinals and Patriots will be the #1 seed in their conferences, but both will lose in the Championship Game.  

Quan Bray returns two kicks for TDs. 1 punt and 1 kickoff.  

Hilton and Moncrief combine for 2500 yards and 15 TDs.  

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

Wow...Lots of love here for my team... I agree with you. I would be disappointed if it took two more years to get to the NFCCG.

I definitely have the Vikes making the playoffs. I think what will determine if they go deep in the Playoffs is if they can beat out the Packers and win the Division again, that would give them a high Seed and at least 1 home game.

3 hours ago, NFLfan said:

:D From your fingers to God's ears. I won't get my hopes up too high but I am optimistic. 

I really REALLY like the Vikings next year. They remind a lot of Seattle's SB winning team. Elite defense and run game. It just all depends if Teddy Bridgewater can take that next step the way Russell Wilson did (which I think he can). A playoff game against the Packers would be fun, and I'd be rooting for Minn

I was telling this one to my brother the other day.

Mark Sanchez wins the starting job in Denver, and finishes the season with a 2:1 TD/INT ratio. Throwing for over 30 TDs and 3500 yards. Piggybacking off that defense, Broncos go on to repeat as super bowl champions. 

2 minutes ago, Exodus said:

I was telling this one to my brother the other day.

Mark Sanchez wins the starting job in Denver, and finishes the season with a 2:1 TD/INT ratio. Throwing for over 30 TDs and 3500 yards. Piggybacking off that defense, Broncos go on to repeat as super bowl champions. 

They have 0 chance of repeating without Peyton, JMO. Peyton wasn't at his best but he was still smarter than everyone and knows how to change plays at the line and use ball control to his advantage. Broncos will be lucky to make the Playoffs with buttfumble.

11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

They have 0 chance of repeating without Peyton, JMO. Peyton wasn't at his best but he was still smarter than everyone and knows how to change plays at the line and use ball control to his advantage. Broncos will be lucky to make the Playoffs with buttfumble.

Buttfumble made the AFC championship game with a much lesser team in the Jets. He's capable of managing a game like Mannig did.

20 hours ago, BOTT said:

Bridgewater has done nothing to prove he's capable of being an elite QB yet BOTT & winning a division title is a far cry from a SB appearance. 

Even Norv Turner's preference for TE's can't catapult his growth off the play sheet alone. Teddy's gotta prove he can deliver the ball accurately with pass rushers in his face consistently. He hasn't demonstrated yet. He's about 2 yrs away yet even with Zim's gritty defense IMO. 

Also,  Blair Walsh missed yet another field goal kick in crunch time vs Pete Carroll's club again, which proves the Seahawks are a phobia in his head that he cannot shake as of yet & it's a fair bet that the Pacific NW will be playing in the NFC Championship Game again in my opinion. 

11 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

Bridgewater has done nothing to prove he's capable of being an elite QB yet BOTT & winning a division title is a far cry from a SB appearance. 

Even Norv Turner's preference for TE's can't catapult his growth off the play sheet alone. Teddy's gotta prove he can deliver the ball accurately with pass rushers in his face consistently. He hasn't demonstrated yet. He's about 2 yrs away yet even with Zim's gritty defense IMO. 

There have been plenty of quarterbacks who aren't elite yet still made it to the conference championship.  Peyton last year, Flacco, Wilson, Kaepernick, Sanchize, Cutler, etc..

As for Norv, I don't think he is the right OC for Bridgewater.  He should be a west coast dink and dunker.

23 minutes ago, BOTT said:

There have been plenty of quarterbacks who aren't elite yet still made it to the conference championship.  Peyton last year, Flacco, Wilson, Kaepernick, Sanchize, Cutler, etc..

As for Norv, I don't think he is the right OC for Bridgewater.  He should be a west coast dink and dunker.

Mike Zimmer has excellent tacklers, LBs that fly to the ball, disruptive pass rushers, & a phenomenonal running game with AP & a good backup in CJ Ham. 

However, without a few elite throws from your QB with pressure bearing down on you; game managers don't usually win much less get to SBs or the game before a SB. Trent Dilfer & Brad Johnson are the exception to the rule not the great defense solid ground game standard itself in most cases. 

Yes, I have seen a few nice vertical passes from Bridgewater & I respect Norv Turner, but if the Vikings went up against say Carolina's defense, Denver's defense, or AZ defense in either a Championship Game or a SB & you needed Teddy to win the game for you by himself he couldn't pull it off right now. He's still a couple of seasons away before I see him as a threat singlehandedly on his own. I truly believe that. 

You rarely get to Championship Games or SBs when your biggest liability is at the QB spot. Now, I do believe Teddy is progressing nicely, but he's not where he needs to be to win NFL conference or Lombardi trophies yet.