Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2016-2017 nfl bold predictions

danlhart87

30 minutes ago, BOTT said:

Peyton last year, Flacco, Wilson, Kaepernick, Sanchize, Cutler, etc..

RW had excellent pocket awareness even in college at UW-Madison, great speed on his feet, & he always understood how defenses tried to neutralize him even as a NFL rookie. 

Flacco even at the University of Delaware was tall, strong, had long arms, & very accurate on vertical passes. 

Peyton even in his final yr in Denver was superb at killing teams with running plays when most secondaries believed he was gonna throw the ball. It's like he had a knack for doing the opposite just when DCs thought they figured his strategy out. 

What made CK so potent in San Fran was that his long legs gave him an incredible stride when he ran like 1 step was the equivalent of 4. My dad always had that gift too. He could cover so much ground in such few steps & that distance allows you access to shorter 1st down conversions & enough room to fit the ball into tight windows before safeties & DBs could close the gap on WRs & TEs. 

Sanchez is your best example of a mediocre QB that flourished because of LT's great running ability, Bart Scott's thumper hits, & Reevis Island. 

Cutler can make any throw from anywhere even if bad feet placement. His leadership skills suck, but the guy is as tough as a box of rusty nails. 

I think Bridgewater has the potential to be very good, but not great. I like the kid, but he doesn't instill fear in me like Brady or Big Ben does. I just don't believe that Teddy can win a must have playoff game in less than 20 seconds right now. Sorry. 

On 8/20/2016 at 9:38 PM, Exodus said:

I was telling this one to my brother the other day.

Mark Sanchez wins the starting job in Denver, and finishes the season with a 2:1 TD/INT ratio. Throwing for over 30 TDs and 3500 yards. Piggybacking off that defense, Broncos go on to repeat as super bowl champions. 

Whoa. What did you smoke?

On 8/18/2016 at 7:56 PM, Jules said:

-Chiefs win the AFC

-Texans win 11 to 12 games

-Broncos miss playoffs

-Garoppolo will be a disaster for the Patriots

-Steelers finish with one of the worst defenses in the league

-Rams somehow make the playoffs as a WC

-Saints and Panthers duke it out for the NFC South by years end

-Packers get homefield advantage for playoffs (okay not really bold.......)

-Arizona finishes season with a long losing streak

-Chiefs win the AFC===I'm going Raiders

-Texans win 11 to 12 games-===heck no, Its the super bowl curse time for them

-Broncos miss playoffs====not bold,should happen

-Garoppolo will be a disaster for the Patriots===the Patriots will be a disaster on the whole===Bills win division

-Steelers finish with one of the worst defenses in the league====and still win their division

-Rams somehow make the playoffs as a WC=== meh,I'm a Rams fan and think they go 7-9 or 9-7 and still miss the playoffs even after starting the season 3-1

-Saints and Panthers duke it out for the NFC South by years end===Saints and Falcons duke it out, Panthers wont even matter.

-Packers get homefield advantage for playoffs (okay not really bold.......)===Packers dont even make playoffs..Hello Vikings

-Arizona finishes season with a long losing streak===after going 11-0,they still win division.

Jaguars get wildcard Behind Colts