Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stitches

Official Colts Forum 2016 Mock Draft - Selection Thread (Make your picks here)

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Are you willing to trade @Superman

 

I see you've already made your pick, but I wouldn't have been interested anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Brazilian Ninja said:

I think he's out.

He said that the time diference was to large.

I saw that as well, perhaps we can come to a collective agreement for the Jags?

 

The best players remaining are Stanley, Hargreaves and Buckner, of whom I'd think the Jags would go for Buckner.  Failing that, the Jets would offer a 2017 2nd and this year's 3rd pick to move into 9th

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd vote Bruckner...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Track Guy said:

I think we're supposed to default to the consensus board, yes?

 

That's OP's rules. I don't have a problem waiting a little bit to see if someone else wants to hop in and take over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Superman said:

 

That's OP's rules. I don't have a problem waiting a little bit to see if someone else wants to hop in and take over.

I don't have a problem with that either.  Though I think I was the only person looking to take a spot.  We could see if @DarkHorse wants to jump back in and take the Jets and I'll take the Jags (or he could take the Jags and I'll stick with the Jets).

 

Nevermind, selection was made (Jags are still available though if you want them Dark). 

 

We could undo that selection if mods or stitches jumps in and vetos out of fairness.  I'm okay with continuing along.  I'm whatevs about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OffensivelyPC said:

I don't have a problem with that either.  Though I think I was the only person looking to take a spot.  We could see if @DarkHorse wants to jump back in and take the Jets and I'll take the Jags (or he could take the Jags and I'll stick with the Jets).

 

I also don't have a problem with one team making all chalk picks. Let's wait for @stitches though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Superman said:

 

I also don't have a problem with one team making all chalk picks. Let's wait for @stitches though.

Agree, we can undo Brazilian's pick for the Jags if we want to pause for a moment.  I imagine people will drop out over time though, so we should have a plan for that - chalk picks are fine especially in later rounds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Agree, we can undo Brazilian's pick for the Jags if we want to pause for a moment.  I imagine people will drop out over time though, so we should have a plan for that - chalk picks are fine especially in later rounds.

 

AFAIC the Jags are still on the clock. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are we waiting for?  Someone to step up and commit to making all of JAX's picks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Archer said:

What are we waiting for?  Someone to step up and commit to making all of JAX's picks?

 

Either that or OP to make a ruling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can take a team if one is available. I have not been following this game much but am willing to do so if I am vested. :thmup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chad72 said:

I can take a team if one is available. I have not been following this game much but am willing to do so if I am vested. :thmup:

Then you are on the clock!  I made a trade offer above if you're interested but no issue if you reject.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are we sure MPStack decided to leave the mock draft? I don't want to take away his spot without being sure? I can't find a post of him announcing that... Can you help me?

 

Edit: I just saw he did indeed say it might be better for someone else to take on the Jags because of major timezone difference.

 

@OffensivelyPC, the Jags are yours if you want them...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stitches said:

Are we sure MPStack decided to leave the mock draft? I don't want to take away his spot without being sure? I can't find a post of him announcing that... Can you help me?

Yes he did. That was around 2 PM or so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MPStack said:

Someone can take the Jaguars as well. Major time zone difference for me. I don`t want to hold this thing up, so I`m out!

@stitches see above

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

@chad72 wants in.     The jags are on the clock

@chad72will be the next one to take on a team, if somebody drops out. @OffensivelyPCwas first on the line and gets the Jags.

 

^forget about that, @chad72. The Jags are yours if you want them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 minutes ago, stitches said:

@chad72will be the next one to take on a team, if somebody drops out. @OffensivelyPCwas first on the line and gets the Jags.

I already have the Jets (I took for darkhorse, remember?).  So I am good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OffensivelyPC said:

 

I already have the Jets (I took for darkhorse, remember?).  So I am good.

Oh, you did? I must have missed it... lol, so many things to keep an eye on.

 

@chad72do you still want the Jags?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick update of the big board:

 

6 DE  DEFOREST BUCKNER - OREGON

8 CB  VERNON HARGREAVES III - FLORIDA

10 OT  RONNIE STANLEY - NOTRE DAME

11 ILB  DARRON LEE - OHIO STATE

12 WR  LAQUON TREADWELL - OLE MISS

13 DE  NOAH SPENCE - EASTERN KENTUCKY

14 DT  SHELDON RANKINS - LOUISVILLE

15 DE  SHAQ LAWSON - CLEMSON

16 CB  MACKENSIE ALEXANDER - CLEMSON

17 DT  A'SHAWN ROBINSON - ALABAMA

18 OT  TAYLOR DECKER - OHIO STATE

19 DT  ANDREW BILLINGS - BAYLOR

20 OLB  LEONARD FLOYD - GEORGIA

22 DT  JARRAN REED - ALABAMA

23 ILB  REGGIE RAGLAND - ALABAMA

24 DE  EMMANUEL OGBAH - OKLAHOMA STATE

25 WR  COREY COLEMAN - BAYLOR

26 DE  KEVIN DODD - CLEMSON

27 WR  MICHAEL THOMAS - OHIO STATE

28 CB  WILLIAM JACKSON III - HOUSTON

29 CB  ELI APPLE - OHIO STATE

30 OT  GERMAIN IFEDI - TEXAS A&M

31 S  KEANU NEAL - FLORIDA

32 QB  PAXTON LYNCH - MEMPHIS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chad72 said:

Yes, I will take the Jags.

You are on the clock, you can take a look at the OP to see what players have been taken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a shocking turn of events, the Jacksonville Jaguars are determined to be the first team in NFL history to hire a new GM, retract the offer, and then reaffirm the offer all while on the clock at the draft. Will it pan out? Let's wait and see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bap03Colts said:

In a shocking turn of events, the Jacksonville Jaguars are determined to be the first team in NFL history to hire a new GM, retract the offer, and then reaffirm the offer all while on the clock at the draft. Will it pan out? Let's wait and see

That's good...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The AFC South as a division has improved, especially at the QB position. Luck can sling it, Mariota can sling it and now they added Osweiler to team with DeAndre Hopkins. 

 

You can never have enough secondary horses, like the Broncos showed with Chris Harris, Aqib Talib and Bradley Roby.

 

Thus, the Jacksonville Jaguars select  VERNON HARGREAVES III, CB - FLORIDA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 21isSuperman said:

@twfish is on the clock

 

Sorry, I will remember to segway to the next guy next time :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the 10th pick in the draft the New York Giants select there hard hitting middle line backer of there future if Reggie Ragland.

On clock is @CheezyColt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...