Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official Colts Forum 2016 Mock Draft - Selection Thread (Make your picks here)

26 minutes ago, QwizBoy said:

Yep...if they had decided to go after Treadwell instead, I would've snagged Stanley if he wasn't already selected by the time I picked. I'm almost positive I would've had to move up regardless lol.

I would have picked him instead of A'Shawn Robinson

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

I would have picked him instead of A'Shawn Robinson

If he was on the board, you would't have gotten my pick. haha

My thumper went to the Giants at #10 (stupid Giants), and my favorite OT prospects got snagged (stupid Ravens, Philly).

Oh well, I'm very content to load up another first rounder and fall to #35. 

1 minute ago, Exodus said:

If he was on the board, you would't have gotten my pick. haha

My thumper went to the Giants at #10 (stupid Giants), and my favorite OT prospects got snagged (stupid Ravens).

Oh well, I'm very content to load up another first rounder and fall to #35. 

Well I guess that's that then haha

1 hour ago, QwizBoy said:

Yep...if they had decided to go after Treadwell instead, I would've snagged Stanley if he wasn't already selected by the time I picked. I'm almost positive I would've had to move up regardless lol.

Treadwell was unbelievably tempting...but I couldn't turn down Stanley at that spot. Doesn't help if Stafford doesn't even have time to say hut!

53 minutes ago, Hoosiernsavga said:

You all are killing me with all these trades. Obviously no way this will realistically happen. lol 

I think the trades are reasonable enough. Probably more than you'd have in a typical year, though, especially since we're not trading any players. 

Available players:

13 DE  NOAH SPENCE - EASTERN KENTUCKY

14 DT  SHELDON RANKINS - LOUISVILLE

16 CB  MACKENSIE ALEXANDER - CLEMSON

18 OT  TAYLOR DECKER - OHIO STATE

19 DT  ANDREW BILLINGS - BAYLOR

22 DT  JARRAN REED - ALABAMA

24 DE  EMMANUEL OGBAH - OKLAHOMA STATE

25 WR  COREY COLEMAN - BAYLOR

26 DE  KEVIN DODD - CLEMSON

27 WR  MICHAEL THOMAS - OHIO STATE

28 CB  WILLIAM JACKSON III - HOUSTON

29 CB  ELI APPLE - OHIO STATE

30 OT  GERMAIN IFEDI - TEXAS A&M

31 S  KEANU NEAL - FLORIDA

32 QB  PAXTON LYNCH - MEMPHIS

33 G  CODY WHITEHAIR - KANSAS STATE

34 WR  JOSH DOCTSON - TCU

35 S  KARL JOSEPH - WEST VIRGINIA

36 RB  KENNETH DIXON - LOUISIANA TECH

37 QB  CONNOR COOK - MICHIGAN STATE

38 OLB  JAYLON SMITH - NOTRE DAME

39 DT  VERNON BUTLER - LOUISIANA TECH

40 DT  JONATHAN BULLARD - FLORIDA

41 WR  WILL FULLER - NOTRE DAME

42 OLB  SU'A CRAVENS - USC

43 WR  STERLING SHEPARD - OKLAHOMA

44 DT  KENNY CLARK - UCLA

45 WR  TYLER BOYD - PITT

46 TE  HUNTER HENRY - ARKANSAS

47 S  DARIAN THOMPSON - BOISE STATE

48 DT  CHRIS JONES - MISS. STATE

49 C  RYAN KELLY - ALABAMA

50 RB  DERRICK HENRY - ALABAMA

51 OT  JASON SPRIGGS - INDIANA

52 S  TJ GREEN - CLEMSON

53 CB  XAVIEN HOWARD - BAYLOR

54 DT  MALIEK COLLINS - NEBRASKA

55 CB  HARLAN MILLER - SE LOUISIANA

56 DT  ROBERT NKEMDICHE - OLE MISS

57 CB  KENDALL FULLER - VIRGINIA TECH

58 G  CHRISTIAN WESTERMAN - ARIZONA STATE

59 DE  KAMALEI CORREA - BOISE STATE

60 WR  BRAXTON MILLER - OHIO STATE

61 DT  AUSTIN JOHNSON - PENN STATE

So many good options...

7 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

@Superman Please update the selections to reflect that Atlanta selected Leonard Floyd. Thanks.

@stitches Darron Lee is off the board. Baltimore selected him.

(I can't believe I am still at work following this draft. I should have left an hour and a half ago. Haha)

Now you see how real life GMs feel haha

11 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

The Colts selection should be very easy. I would be running to the podium if I were Grigson right now.

I think I could guess who you'd take, but given this choice I'd actually be kind of on the fence between 4 guys. 

Edited by Track Guy

5 minutes ago, Track Guy said:

I think I could guess who you'd take, but given this choice I'm actually kind of on the fence between 4 guys. 

Im with you. There's actually 8 or 9 left that I see that I would ultimately be fine with. Obviously, there's a few that I'd be much happier with, but plenty of talent there for the taking. It'd be hard to go wrong here for me, no matter if Colts stand pat or move back for more (or future) picks.

I am actually shocked that all 5 of my options I had listed for this are still there.., I was actually hoping several would be chosen to make this easier! I know from all site discussions that no matter who I pick I will tick off the 80% who want someone else hahahha.  

So Atlanta has picked right?  It wasn't on the board... 

4 minutes ago, JPFolks said:

I am actually shocked that all 5 of my options I had listed for this are still there.., I was actually hoping several would be chosen to make this easier! I know from all site discussions that no matter who I pick I will tick off the 80% who want someone else hahahha.  

So Atlanta has picked right?  It wasn't on the board... 

Yes. Took Floyd.