Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vonte had Surgery.....

NewColtsFan

Was this posted elsewhere and I've missed it?

This is on ESPN.com....   Mike Wells says Vonte had surgery on a foot recently....   Nagano confirms it by saying he had something cleaned up and he won't miss practice come July.....

That said......     I don't understand why this surgery wasn't done 4-6 weeks ago?

Here's the story.....    just click and read....

http://espn.go.com/blog/indianapolis-colts/post/_/id/16027/colts-pro-bowl-cornerback-vontae-davis-has-surgery-on-his-foot

3 hours ago, Nesjan3 said:

must be minor nothing to worry about. Nagano lol

I have a new computer with "auto-correct".....   and this is about the 20th time (more?) that the spell correct has turned Pagano into the Japanese city of Nagano.....     very, very frustrating...    I never made that mistake until I got the new computer....      modern technology.....  it's not always for the better!      Ugh!         :facepalm: 

7 hours ago, RockThatBlue said:

Wonder if that's a reason why he had a down year (at least down by his standards) running with WRs on a bum foot wouldn't help your cause.

I think that had more do do with the non existent pass rush.

10 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

This is on ESPN.com....   Mike Wells says Vonte had surgery on a foot recently....   Nagano confirms it by saying he had something cleaned up and he won't miss practice come July.....

That said......     I don't understand why this surgery wasn't done 4-6 weeks ago?

http://espn.go.com/blog/indianapolis-colts/post/_/id/16027/colts-pro-bowl-cornerback-vontae-davis-has-surgery-on-his-foot

It was mentioned a few weeks, he was trying non surgery methods to attempt to heal it. Surgery was the last choice. 

On 2/28/2016 at 1:04 AM, NewColtsFan said:

Why? Well i hope his Dr. comes on here and splains it to ya. I`m sure it would be interesting.

16 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

Why? Well i hope his Dr. comes on here and splains it to ya. I`m sure it would be interesting.

Sorry.....   not sure I follow?     You're asking me why I don't understand?

Because he's cost himself 4-6 weeks of recovery time.