• Chiefs
    • Steelers
    • Redskins
    • Vikings
    • Packers
    • Seahawks
    • Panthers
    • Cardinals

I would love Denver. Nothing would be better than Peyton running off into the sunset with a Super Bowl in his hand. But even then, i would still see Peyton want to come back for another year. LOL. This guy cant give up football.

Second, probably the Chiefs. Most underrated at the moment and Alex Smith has always gotten cr*p his whole career.

I wouldnt mind the Vikings either but I just dont see it. The team still has weaknesses that can be exposed and the lack of experience. Who knows, maybe they will prove me wrong.

Other than that, i dislike the other teams:

Patriots: No need to explain

Redskins: Theyre fans are sooooooooooooooooooooo obnoxious. Ive lived in the DMV area before. Hearing them brag about nonsense is just irritating. I remember watching the Super Bowl Patriots vs Giants and Redskins fans claimed they were Super Bowl Champions because they beat the Giants twice that year.....Ravens fans are bad too but not as bad but not as bad.

Bengals: Dont stand a chance.

Texans: Dont stand a chance. Nothing will convince me other wise. I will bore myself to death if I have to watch them face the Bengals or Patriots again....

Steelers: Is there really an explanation? Their fans is one reason. Getting man handled by the Patriots is another. The 2 Super Bowls in the past 10 years were because they didnt have to face the Patriots. Bellichick has their number.

Packers; Cant win big games.

Seahawks: Probably as long as they keep the Patriots from winning the Super Bowl. Dont need to hear about how Russell Wilson is the best to ever play or following Bradys path.

Panthers: Cant stand their players, dancing, trash talking, and Cam Newton celebrating after each play.

Cardinals: dont mind but i feel like they will get exposed after having the easiest schedule in the NFL.

2 minutes ago, Jules said:

Cardinals all the way.

Arians-Speech.gif

Oh YEAAAAAAA! I forgot about Bruce Arians. LOL. But no...Arians winning the Super Bowl would look like the worst decision the Colts ever made...

Like they dont rub it on us with Peyton Manning already...

1 minute ago, bap1331 said:

Oh YEAAAAAAA! I forgot about Bruce Arians. LOL. But no...Arians winning the Super Bowl would look like the worst decision the Colts ever made...

Meh......stuff happens.

Carson Palmer IMO deserves a ring now as well.

1 minute ago, Jules said:

Yeah he is looking sharp this year again for sure.:thmup:

I just find them the most likable all around team left. 

i cant tell you how many times i insisted since 2013 to bring back Freeney and that he still had some left in the tank. If Mathis still has it, Freeney definitely does and hes slightly younger. Wouldve loved to see them back together but hey....you move on!!!

24 minutes ago, bap1331 said:

i cant tell you how many times i insisted since 2013 to bring back Freeney and that he still had some left in the tank. If Mathis still has it, Freeney definitely does and hes slightly younger. Wouldve loved to see them back together but hey....you move on!!!

Not too sure about having both Freeney and the Mathis contracts at the same time. Mathis had outplayed Freeney last two years at Indy.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Denver is my #1. Cards would be my 2nd choice because of Arians. Vikes 3rd. I voted Denver.

I completely agree. But of all, I would love Vikings to win because they are the complete underdogs and have the QB, RB tandem to do it. Whereas, Texans have only a defense which is most likely exposed and an offense that cant score. Same with Bengals.

43 minutes ago, bap1331 said:

If Peyton wins the SB we still made the right decision by going with Luck. Luck is Very Good and has 10 more years of football left, potentially will be Great. With the team we have Peyton wouldn't of been able to win it all anyway. Peyton winning it all proves nothing regarding the decision we made. Denver has a stacked Defense too. The media may try to spin it and say we made a mistake if Peyton wins it all but that is far from the truth. I want Peyton to win it all again. It doesn't affect the Colts one way or another IMO.

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If Peyton wins the SB we still made the right decision by going with Luck. Luck is Very Good and has 10 more years of football left, potentially will be Great. With the team we have Peyton wouldn't of been able to win it all anyway. Peyton winning it all proves nothing regarding the decision we made. Denver has a stacked Defense too. The media may try to spin it and say we made a mistake if Peyton wins it all but that is far from the truth. I want Peyton to win it all again. It doesn't affect the Colts one way or another IMO.

If Luck decides to stay a Colt :)

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I completely agree. The point i make to people is:

1.Manning was due 20 mil that year and we werent even sure if he would even play that season or again.

2. Cant hold Luck back to build his legacy behind Peytons shadow. He needed to build his own legacy.

3. Peyton wouldnt let Luck get any snaps....lol

Obviously I want the Pats but no matter who wins the story lines will be plentiful for the most popular sports league.

Pats win- Brady and Belichick sit a top Mount Rushmore alone with 5 rings

Seattle wins - Pete and Russell get redemption for "The Call"

Carolina wins - Cam gets his ring and is anointed the best young QB in the game

Pitt wins - Big Ben gets his third ring and talk of him being better than Bradshaw in Steeler history resurfaces

Arizona or Denver win - Larry walks off into the sunset with ring; Peyton walks off into sunset with ring

There are more but those are just off the top of my head ...

Arizona and Kansas City in the Superbowl.

I like Arizona a lot and would be happy for Bruce Arians.

Kansas City is an underdog, and is a talented team. They deserve to go that far.

Denver has had chances and missed, so it's time to get a different team in there.

For some reason, I just can't get on the the Bengals' bandwagon. I don't really trust that team in post season.

Vikings are OK, and I like Teddy Bridgewater, but I don't think this is their year. They are improving, though.

Today I am rooting for Houston and Cincinnati.

Tomorrow I am rooting for Minnesota and Washington.

Next week and clear through the Super Bowl....  I am rooting for Denver. that's all.  I know that must come as a surprise   haha