BUFF defeats NYJ
BALT defeats CIN
JAX defeats HOU
INDY defeats TENN
DEN defeats SD

This doesn't bode well for us

I just confirmed it here:

Playoff Machine

Plug in the above and the Colts win the division.

Not likely to happen but anything is possible.

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Last week, folks insisted here that the Colts had no chance in an 8-8 tie..and now its clear they win an 8-8 tie

I don't know if you are being sarcastic, but the Colts have virtually no shot of winning an 8-8 tie.

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Last week, folks insisted here that the Colts had no chance in an 8-8 tie..and now its clear they win an 8-8 tie

Not even sure I would want to win the division at 8-8, feels like crap peddled into the playoffs. We are better then that.

2 minutes ago, Coltswarriors said:

Yes... If you're assuming Jags beat the Saints (doesn't look good early).

If Saints beat Jags we need Raiders to beat Chiefs plus the teams you named.

If the Saints win and the Raiders win, we'd also need a Miami win

33 minutes ago, 12isthenew18 said:

I saw this somewhere:

JAX defeats NO
DEN defeats CIN
MIA defeats NE
BUFF defeats NYJ
BALT defeats CIN
JAX defeats HOU
INDY defeats TENN
DEN defeats SD

This doesn't bode well for us

I dont think we need all of these to happen.

basically....we need teams Houston beat to lose.,,and we need Houston to lose....

we need teams we beat to win.....

Its possible

5 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

I dont think we need all of these to happen.

basically....we need teams Houston beat to lose.,,and we need Houston to lose....

we need teams we beat to win.....

Its possible

We also need the teams Houston beat to lose

If Colts win next week and Texans lose, tied at 8-8. 

Current strength of schedule is Houston 26, Colts 23. 

Texans win total is increased with wins by NO, NYJ and Cincy,

Colts win total is increased with wins by Denver, Atlanta and Miami. You can do the math from the remaining games below. Pretty sure this is all correct, but not 100% sure. 

Games still to be played:

JAX vs NO

Cincy vs Denver

NO vs ATL

SD vs Denver

NYJ vs Buff

NE vs Miami

Balt vs Cincy

It's true. Who cares about draft picks. Picking 14th or 17th, whatever...you root for your team to win. I know, "[nasally voice] but a higher pick will..." I got it. If that's a fortunate side effect of losing, then fine, whatever. But actively cheering for your team to lose, especially when they can make the playoffs, is for the birds...

LOL, come on you should have known as soon as we lost to the Texans that our season was over!   IF not then it should have been obvious as soon as we signed Stephen Morris as a QB ... it is pretty clear that Luck will not be playing again until next season.