Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Broncos-Steelers Gameday Thread

21isSuperman

... Is Pitt's kicker any good? I would think they would at least take a shot at the long field goal with time expiring, especially playing in the thin air in Denver where balls tend to sail. It's a long shot, but better odds than scoring a TD from midfield.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tebow should be Tebowing like there's no tomorrow. What a game! Happy to see Tebow succeed and even happier to see the Steelers lose. Too bad I lost my money though . If I had taken the Broncos, I could have won $40+ on a $2 bet...

Pm what site u use if u don't mind

All it took was one play in OT, incredible. The new OT rules didn't even get a chance to come into effect.

Tebow played great today. His throws downfield were more accurate than I've ever seen from him and what more can be said about Demitrius Thomas - that guy is a stud.

All it took was one play in OT, incredible. The new OT rules didn't even get a chance to come into effect.

Tebow played great today. His throws downfield were more accurate than I've ever seen from him and what more can be said about Demitrius Thomas - that guy is a stud.

It's so odd. His short to medium passes are all over the place wild, but have him chuck it down the field and he's Daryl Lamonica. He played a good game and he still didn't complete half his passes with 300+ yds passing and 3 total tds.

You gotta give credit to the Broncos D too. They were able to get to Big Ben, who lacked his usual mobility, and their coverage was spectacular.

Champ Baily in particular played great. He was all over the field today, and he really kept Mike Wallace in check. In fact, I think he had 0 catches in the second half.

Um, yeah, Broncos aren't winning next week in Foxboro. Belichick and co. already obliterated this team and their gimmicky college offense a few weeks back in Mile High, so I'd just call next week's Patriots-Broncos game off because it would constitute as possible torture.

I'd take Tebow over Cam Newton.

wouldn't doubt it. I know, I know, What Cam has done means nothing. He hasn't proved anything, the verdict is still out on him. Defenses just need to figure him out. Tim Tebow to you has a better chance at being a better qb. Heck he's prolly better than Newton now.

Tebow CAN develop into a good QB eventually. He showed that today. Here's hoping all the Tebow haters will be proven wrong in the long run.

Why do you think OP hate a player just because they aren't hyped with a player? Tebow had a good game today and I'm glad they beat the Steelers. Am I a Tebow lover no but I certainly don't hate the guy. I'm sure he will be a good QB. Do I think they can beat the Pats? Probably now but on any given day who knows.

wouldn't doubt it. I know, I know, What Cam has done means nothing. He hasn't proved anything, the verdict is still out on him. Defenses just need to figure him out. Tim Tebow to you has a better chance at being a better qb. Heck he's prolly better than Newton now.

I agree with you.

Um, yeah, Broncos aren't winning next week in Foxboro. Belichick and co. already obliterated this team and their gimmicky college offense a few weeks back in Mile High, so I'd just call next week's Patriots-Broncos game off because it would constitute as possible torture.

We shall see oh wise one . . . we shall see. :)

Honestly who would have thought last year they would beat the Steelers? I sure didn't. Although I think you are probably right, I will be looking forward to the game.

Same was said about steelers game. I would take steelers d over pats d all day