Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Broncos-Steelers Gameday Thread

21isSuperman

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i really dont care who wins. As long as the winner will eliminate the Patriots. Denver Broncos have a way better history eliminating the Patriots in the playoffs then the Steelers...

The Steelers only won their Super Bowls because they didnt face the Patriots throughout the playoffs.

I can't see Denver winning this one. The Steelers will have a much better chance of beating the Patriots, not sure the AFC has a chance this year anyway.

It certainly does seem like the power has gone to the NFC. There are no solid AFC teams without major flaws. The NFC has the Saints and Giants, both of which teams are solid top to bottom

TV not working?

We don't have TV by choice. We live in the mountains and enjoy the quiet of not being run by the TV schedule. We stream what we want to see. The only time I hate it is football season. Next year I think I'll break down and buy a newer TV and set up for digital. We'll at least get the local channel games. As for now we have NFL Rewind, but during the playoffs I want to know what happens live not at 9 PM