Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Remaining Game: Colts and Texans

Detectacon

Houston has home games versus the Saints, Patriots, and Jags and away games versus the Colts, Bills, and Titans.

I will give them the wins against the Jags and Titans. I still think they will lose at least 2 of 3 versus the Saints/Pats/Bills. That would make give them about 8 wins not counting our game.

Indy has games away games against the Steelers, Jags, and Dolphins. We have home games against the Bucs, Texans, and Titans.

I am also giving Indy the wins over the Jags and Titans. Without being a complete homer, I think we can win against the Bucs and Dolphins also. The Steelers game could easily be a loss if we are not careful and I am treating it that way for this post. That gives us 9 wins not counting the Texans game. 

If it works out like this and Houston comes in here to beat us it would tie our schedule with each of us having a win. It would force us into additional tie breakers for the playoffs.

I think it goes without saying that we can't afford to lose anymore games. If Houston has a good run they could easily win the division.

I am not going to count the Texans out.  They are playing with alot of momentum right now.  There schedule isn't the easiest though.  I expect Saints, Bills, Pats, Colts to be really tough games and I expect Jags and Titans to not be give me's.  Honestly, I thought they'd lose to Cinci and the Jets but they won.  If Yates stays in they have a chance to get to 8 maybe 9 wins.  If the Colts can take care of business against Tampa Bay and Luck can get back for the last 2-4 games, I think the Colts win be fine.  That December 20th game vs Houston could be a huge game though!

texans win agaisnt jags and titans.  lose against colts, patriots and bills.  that saints game is a toss up

colts win all three home games, the texan game will be huge but there is good chance that luck is back for that one.  i think we are still too deep for them on O, especially at home

colts road games are very hard to predict.  wouldnt shock me if we won or lost all three.

Anyone else surprised Houston isn't sticking with Yates?

The Texans and Jags still have a chance to uin our season. Safe to say that there will be no wild card coming from this division.

We have some tuff games ahead but its in the Colts hands. I was impressed we pulled it out against Atlanta even after the turnovers. There was calm and they kept their heads.

The injuries will make it harder but its possible to win this division. But i expect all the games to be close ones.

Houston has home games versus the Saints, Patriots, and Jags and away games versus the Colts, Bills, and Titans.

I will give them the wins against the Jags and Titans. I still think they will lose at least 2 of 3 versus the Saints/Pats/Bills. That would make give them about 8 wins not counting our game.

Indy has games away games against the Steelers, Jags, and Dolphins. We have home games against the Bucs, Texans, and Titans.

I am also giving Indy the wins over the Jags and Titans. Without being a complete homer, I think we can win against the Bucs and Dolphins also. The Steelers game could easily be a loss if we are not careful and I am treating it that way for this post. That gives us 9 wins not counting the Texans game. 

If it works out like this and Houston comes in here to beat us it would tie our schedule with each of us having a win. It would force us into additional tie breakers for the playoffs.

I think it goes without saying that we can't afford to lose anymore games. If Houston has a good run they could easily win the division.

If your scenario plays out and we tie the Texans we still win the division on division record, we would be 5-1.

Anyone else surprised Houston isn't sticking with Yates?

The Texans and Jags still have a chance to uin our season. Safe to say that there will be no wild card coming from this division.

We have some tuff games ahead but its in the Colts hands. I was impressed we pulled it out against Atlanta even after the turnovers. There was calm and they kept their heads.

The injuries will make it harder but its possible to win this division. But i expect all the games to be close ones.

I am very surprised.  Yates was the one to get them a TD in the Bengals game and the momentum carried over to the Jets game.  I think O'brein will start Hoyer and I am predicting the Saints beat them.

I can't tell you how I agree with 8-2 like we should be. Those darn turnovers & penalties. Arrgghh.

Meh, every team can argue that their record should be better if not for turnovers and penalties. Except the Lions, maybe...I think they would still find ways to lose even without penalties lol.

I'm not worrying about Colts vs Texans. Not thinking of any scenario where they beat us. Should have Luck back by that game and it will be in our house. I'm confident we will whip them pretty good. It will be a game with meaning and I'm certain we will be extra motivated to win that one. I see no scenario where they win. Wont happen!

Here's the thing. It's not impossible that both teams get to the playoffs. Currently the Chiefs hold the final wild card spot with a record of 5-5. It'll be harder for the Texans to steal that wc spot from the Chiefs since they already lost to them, but if the colts and Texans finish with a record of 9-7 or better, I think we both make it