Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

"Lord Help our Colts"

18Manning

Remember "Lord Help our Colts"? I don't know that that was heard outside Indianapolis/Indiana. May be time to resurrect that piece to help get us back on track. :) When the local station starting doing that, it was appropriate, but the Colts grew out of the song making any sense. I'm not totally pessimistic and haven't given up on the season, but the timing to bring it back would be good.

Remember "Lord Help our Colts"? I don't know that that was heard outside Indianapolis/Indiana. May be time to resurrect that piece to help get us back on track. :) When the local station starting doing that, it was appropriate, but the Colts grew out of the song making any sense. I'm not totally pessimistic and haven't given up on the season, but the timing to bring it back would be good.

I would bet Duke tumatoe is working on a new version.

I don't know if The Lord cares or not but i'm pretty sure he or she wouldn't know what to do with this team either.

One thing's for sure. The Lord isn't a fan of the Patriots. haha

The Lord isn't a fan of the Patriots.  haha

That for sure I  have the FAITH for!!! If nothing else!!

Yes, he is still active and doing shows

He has played with a lot of people over the years.

It's good to hear he is still active. He has played with a lot of legends. Especially blues legends. Seems like I remember that John Fogerty produced or had something to do with one of Dukes albums. I seen him years ago when he had his all star frog band together. It was a private x-mas party given where my wife used to work. He was great, funny and a real crowd pleaser.

Remember "Lord Help our Colts"? I don't know that that was heard outside Indianapolis/Indiana. May be time to resurrect that piece to help get us back on track. :) When the local station starting doing that, it was appropriate, but the Colts grew out of the song making any sense. I'm not totally pessimistic and haven't given up on the season, but the timing to bring it back would be good.

Maybe Bob or Tom can get a hold of him? You might be right about Dukes song at this point. I can see Boomstick singing a few lines? :D