There are other backs available.

Ben Tate

Ray Rice

Montee Ball

Steven Jackson

Chris Johnson

Felix Jones

...just to name a few

If i would give ANYONE a chance, it would be C2KJ. People who were/are on the Herron bandwagon because he was a quicker change-up RB that could catch out of the backfield,....C2KJ is 250% that....

Whatever anyone else thinks, I have always loved Bradshaw's style of play. He gives 100% on every play, but is oft-injured which is probably why they won't take a chance on him. Even back when he was with the Giants, I always tried to get him on my fantasy team. Although I hate to say it, I think that regardless of who we have running this week, it'll be tough to run the ball...

Only way it makes sense is if it's a late season signing to possibly to give our guys a rest if we're cruising into whatever playoff seed we're getting.

Play him now, he'd be on his usual IR spot by midseason.

This is all hypothetical of course, I think Indy is done with the Bradshaw experiment.

In fact, it's past time. I can't believe we haven't signed him already, unless he's gained 100 lbs. or something. Now, Boom's gone and more than likely, Ballard will be too. I know, I can hear it now. Bradshaw's more injury prone than any of them....Bradshaw was having a great year until he broke his leg. 'broke his leg'. A broken bone hardly falls into the category of a chronic injury. Let's get him back now.

Bradshaw was a major concern injury-wise BEFORE he came to Indy.  And he followed up those concerns with what? - playing in 12 out of possible 32 regular season games in his two years with the Colts with both of those seasons ending with him on IR.

You say it is past time for him to be signed - that literally makes no sense.  They clearly like Gore and the two rooks backing him up to say nothing of Ballard.  If they get into the season and start dealing with injuries, then they can think about bringing him back.  Now is NOT the time.

Bradshaw was a major concern injury-wise BEFORE he came to Indy.  And he followed up those concerns with what? - playing in 12 out of possible 32 regular season games in his two years with the Colts with both of those seasons ending with him on IR.

You say it is past time for him to be signed - that literally makes no sense.  They clearly like Gore and the two rooks backing him up to say nothing of Ballard.  If they get into the season and start dealing with injuries, then they can think about bringing him back.  Now is NOT the time.

Bless you.    I struggled how to say just what you did.   

Without trying to state the obvious,  you're a better man than I!!          :worthy:       

Well, we have one RB on the roster who's actually played in the NFL in the last couple years. And he's 32.

Think there are any other teams that can say that?

We'll have to revisit this subject in a few weeks. We may be happy with what we have. Or not?

I understand. I hope we're happy with what we have. I have a good feeling about Robinson. I think he plays well for us, but I've been wrong before...Just ask my wife :)

We'll know more in a few weeks

In fact, it's past time. I can't believe we haven't signed him already, unless he's gained 100 lbs. or something. Now, Boom's gone and more than likely, Ballard will be too. I know, I can hear it now. Bradshaw's more injury prone than any of them....Bradshaw was having a great year until he broke his leg. 'broke his leg'. A broken bone hardly falls into the category of a chronic injury. Let's get him back now.

Why? So Arthur Jones has someone to talk to on the sideline after he gets injured? 

It's a matter of time before Ballard goes down for the year. We all know it's coming. I like Ahmad for what he can give us for a short stretch of games when healthy. Wish there was a way we could sign him closer to the playoffs. But he will likely be signed or injured by then.

Yes, Ballard is probably going out injured sooner than later, but Bradshaw is not the answer with his injury history.

A 1,2 punch of Gore and Bradshaw would be gloriously violent.

I'm actually pretty shocked that nobody's picked him up yet. He will surely be picked up after week 1.

I'd be all for this move... The guy has had injuries, but you couldn't compare his injury prone-ness to Ballard, IMO... He's a much better back than any of our backups... Not even close.