In no order...

best logos

-Detroit Lions

-Atlanta Falcons

-Tampa Bay Buccaneers

-Arizona Cardinals

-Baltimore Ravens

Ugliest Logos

-Cleveland Browns-Dont understand their logo. Who are their mascots? They are called the Browns but wear orange? Maybe a makeover will help their team win more just like the Lions did!

-New York Jets- So BOOOOOOORING just like the Browns...

-Saints- has a deep meaning but i have seen that logo used for other circumstances...its just idk. I like their colors though...

-49ers- Never even understood what their logo or organization even means...49ers? What is that?

I like our logo but i think it needs to be made alittle bit better. Same logo but tweaked alittle just like the Falcons did with their logo. It would be awesome if we changed it back to the old Baltimore Colts logo except more updated. That would really make them mad though...

Ugliest Logos

-Cleveland Browns-Dont understand their logo. Who are their mascots? They are called the Browns but wear orange? Maybe a makeover will help their team win more just like the Lions did!

I like our logo but i think it needs to be made alittle bit better. Same logo but tweaked alittle just like the Falcons did with their logo. It would be awesome if we changed it back to the old Baltimore Colts logo except more updated. That would really make them mad though...

Browns are named for Paul Brown I believe. He then went on to found the Cinncinati Bengals (thus the last name of their questionable owner/gm today). Thus the similarity in colors. The Bengals would be on my own favorite logo list. The Browns are about as exiting as Penn State. Less so, because at least we know that there IS a Nittany Lion, even if he doesn't make it to the uniforms.

I'm not sure what you are referring to with the Baltimore Colts logo - it's the same one we have now. I love it, and would be extremely upset if it were changed.

Agreed. I think the Browns issue starts with the name of their team. As a graphic designer, what can you do? Nearly every other team is named after an animal to make the logo process a piece of cake. The Browns are, well... The Browns. The color of their logo should be brown, but because you can't portray a logo as "just a color" they had to just slap a lifeless helmet up to convey the solid color and call it a logo. What's worse, Brown is an awful color choice because it doesn't stand out, so I can understand why they cheated the color spectrum to make it orange. Orange stands out more.

At this point, they probably wont change it because the team has a rich history, but they need to let the history go, get inspired, and come up with something fresh and exciting.

You know, just for a challenge, I should try designing a Cleveland Browns logo. I guarantee I could do a better job than a solid colored helmet.

Agreed. I think the Browns issue starts with the name of their team. As a graphic designer, what can you do? Nearly every other team is named after an animal to make the logo process a piece of cake. The Browns are, well... The Browns. The color of their logo should be brown, but because you can't portray a logo as "just a color" they had to just slap a lifeless helmet up to convey the solid color and call it a logo. What's worse, Brown is an awful color choice because it doesn't stand out, so I can understand why they cheated the color spectrum to make it orange. Orange stands out more.

At this point, they probably wont change it because the team has a rich history, but they need to let the history go, get inspired, and come up with something fresh and exciting.

You know, just for a challenge, I should try designing a Cleveland Browns logo. I guarantee I could do a better job than a solid colored helmet.

I'm not sure how you quoted me but used the other posters comment.

It's egotistical enough to name a team after yourself. If they were willing to go that far I'm surprised they didn't slap a picture of him on the helmet. Or at least his hat - I think he might have been famous for a fedora or something. Maybe you should give that a try. A helmet with a hat on it as a logo would be pretty funny actually.

I personally don't really like our logo. I'd actually like the 'rising horse' one to be on our helmet. White helmet blue horse, or blue helmet, white horse.

I can't say I have a favorite 'logo' but every since I was little, I really like the tiger pattern on the begals helmets. But now Im on more of a helmet kick, and not logo.........

Good

- Ravens

- Texans

- Dolphins

- Patriots

- Jaguars

- Titans

- Falcons

- Cardinals

- Lions

- Panthers

- Rams

- Eagles

- Saints

- Vikings

- Seahawks

- Buccaneers

Bad

- Bills

- Broncos

- Bengals

- Colts (Too plain)

- Chiefs

- Browns

- Raiders

- Jets

- Steelers

- Chargers

- Cowboys

- Bears

- Giants

- Packers

- 49ers

- Redskins

Good

- Ravens

- Texans

- Dolphins

- Patriots

- Jaguars

- Titans

- Falcons

- Cardinals

- Lions

- Panthers

- Rams

- Eagles

- Saints

- Vikings

- Seahawks

- Buccaneers

Bad

- Bills

- Broncos

- Bengals

- Colts (Too plain)

- Chiefs

- Browns

- Raiders

- Jets

- Steelers

- Chargers

- Cowboys

- Bears

- Giants

- Packers

- 49ers

- Redskins

I would switch up the ones in bold IMO

I personally don't really like our logo. I'd actually like the 'rising horse' one to be on our helmet. White helmet blue horse, or blue helmet, white horse.

I can't say I have a favorite 'logo' but every since I was little, I really like the tiger pattern on the begals helmets. But now Im on more of a helmet kick, and not logo.........

Only problem i see with that is it would be like the old denver broncos logo.

What about a mustang type looking horse jumping through a horse shoe??

I tend to agree. The new one is referred to as The Flying Elvis.

I prefer Pat Patriot.

And I can't stand the current colors in general. The old red they used was stunning. Love their throwbacks.

Just writing because it's nice to agree with a Patriots fan occasionaly. :P

In no order...

best logos

-Detroit Lions

-Atlanta Falcons

-Tampa Bay Buccaneers

-Arizona Cardinals

-Baltimore Ravens

Ugliest Logos

-New York Jets- So BOOOOOOORING just like the Browns...

-Saints- has a deep meaning but i have seen that logo used for other circumstances...its just idk. I like their colors though...

-49ers- Never even understood what their logo or organization even means...49ers? What is that?

Do you mean logo or mascot? by your definition you seem to mean mascot.. But i will add that Miami Dolphins logo looks soooooo dated to the 70's-80's for sure! it sucks, they desperately need an update. Browns is boring, but it represents Paul Brown.. but their helmet is orange, so yes, that sucks too!